Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 44. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Left hand side of the website.  Click the E to change prices to euph
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lots more products and options to come, this is only the start. Will sort out bounties owed out soon, just been really busy this morning getting everything ready to work.

Is it possible to order some things already or it will be soon?

Can order right now

Need prices in EUPH also

+1

It would be much better to have prices in Euph to, since people will mostly buy with Euph.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Lots more products and options to come, this is only the start. Will sort out bounties owed out soon, just been really busy this morning getting everything ready to work.

Can order right now

Need prices in EUPH also
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Many of these "research chemicals" cause cancers and other illnesses such as respiratory problems, weakness, demonic voices (suicidal thoughts) and more.. Stick to marijuana that God made.. which cures cancer and benefits victims of parkinson's, alzheimer's, epilepsy and infinite other diseases.  Take advice from me and do not try "spice" or any of the other pharmaceutical trash out there.. stay away from pills.. take natural vitamins, eat healthy, exercise and praise Jesus Christ.  Pharmaceuticals are sorcery (witchcraft) and will bring bad things to your life and nothing good.

Can order right now
Activity: 308

Activity: 392
yea this will be big
Activity: 64
This just got very interesting!  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
WOW! Veri nice! Smiley
RT   Wink
https://twitter.com/Mcgizacs/status/537184373603581952

add: ENACoSmLmJUBgvHBwGQJU4kwcbfXmVi8Yu

cheers

please PM address and do not post in thread, it is against forum rules.
Just ironing out a few last bugs then store will be live, shouldn't be more than half an hour
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
@RT

https://twitter.com/Sharapoffff

My address: ENfYGjsHLkUnyJcJQMErjQK32zXyrW4V8N

Ty and GL All)))
Activity: 364
Hi,
thing kinda looks interesting...
shop working, link?
cheers
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
My RT  Grin

https://twitter.com/VeryFunnny1

Ty ))) My address EGau6RVarBx4X6iEzZNXjrKxTv1uQnBoqW
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Sunny day... Good coin... Active Dev... I like that way! Smiley
Actually I'm very satisfied with C-Cex, but I'm a bit worried that the price will be dumped and the coin won't reach it's potential. DEV what are the next steps?

just got up, having a coffee and will head into the office soon to make the webstore live.

Thanks to all who pm me with translations. Bounties will be sent this morning.
Activity: 93
Actually I'm very satisfied with C-Cex, but I'm a bit worried that the price will be dumped and the coin won't reach it's potential. DEV what are the next steps?
Pages:
Jump to: