Pages:
Author

Topic: Euphoria X13 asset backed Buy research chemicals WEBSTORE LIVE - page 45. (Read 97063 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
well they took their time

https://c-cex.com/?p=euph-btc

This is good news, but people be careful with c-cex, they like to lose coins Wink
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
twitter bounty. Rt done. Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/nyamoekkebon

Address:

EYy5HRZZQGEWup2WKRgWyxB1ZzX2XnYpPN

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
so i guess we all waiting for the store to open then

Ive seen the store personally... so i know its real. I dont know what tomorrow will bring tho.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
so i guess we all waiting for the store to open then
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Cool, where's the store?

To quote the dev: "orders will begin in 8 hours"

Grin

trollbox knows all.

Around 8 hours yes.

Okay no store.. yet  Grin

The store exists... just not ready for orders yet.

I will come back to see if its true
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
hurry up with web store and fuck ex's u set what the price is in your store and demand will follow.  i wanna use my euph to buy supplies

+1, I want to know what chems to give my pet hamster. He loves RCs.
if you feed your hamster an rc you are in violation of federal laws these chems are for in vitro use only (like receptor mapping  and affinity testing) these tests can not be performed on a LIVING subject PERIOD.
i use them to map receptors in a test tube to see how they affect the nervous system.

also NOVELTY COLLECTORS may possess SEALED packages that are clearly labeled    
LOL so this shouldn't say "Buy Legal Highs" then eh?

No if it were my project I'd remove all references to highs consumption drugs buzz etc immediately or else give ammo to the prosecution at a later date. I've run many a store in my day and have never been in violation

He is not responsible for random internet comments and he will never will be prosecuted according to this.

As long as he has a legal business that follows regulation he can't have problems.
good luck with that ask the people at lhg how that worked for them you'll have to wait 20 years as they are all in prison  along with many an internet vendor who did not take so much care yet I'm still around  an ounce of prevention my friend
legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM
Laws may be different in uk in USA if u advertised rc's and legal highs. U would have a nice little cell in a federal prison. We have very strict laws and in my state u have to be very smart

They are in the UK as already stated.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Laws may be different in uk in USA if u advertised rc's and legal highs. U would have a nice little cell in a federal prison. We have very strict laws and in my state u have to be very smart
hurry up with web store and fuck ex's u set what the price is in your store and demand will follow.  i wanna use my euph to buy supplies

if you feed your hamster an rc you are in violation of federal laws these chems are for in vitro use only (like receptor mapping  and affinity testing) these tests can not be performed on a LIVING subject PERIOD.
i use them to map receptors in a test tube to see how they affect the nervous system.

No if it were my project I'd remove all references to highs consumption drugs buzz etc immediately or else give ammo to the prosecution at a later date. I've run many a store in my day and have never been in violation

Umm...

we sell legal highs and research chems, they are not the same thing.
legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM

He is not responsible for random internet comments and he will never will be prosecuted according to this.

As long as he has a legal business that follows regulation he can't have problems.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
I think I may buy this coin JUST for this store. This is very hilarious.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Wow cex is quick I just told them  @ 1530 cst
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Cool, where's the store?

Grin

trollbox knows all.

Around 8 hours yes.

Okay no store.. yet  Grin

The store exists... just not ready for orders yet.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Cool, where's the store?

Grin

trollbox knows all.

Around 8 hours yes.

Okay no store.. yet  Grin
Cool, where's the store?