Pages:
Author

Topic: Euro 2016 - page 6. (Read 96713 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 12, 2016, 01:50:07 PM
There is no wrong is Quaresma's position. The ball was out of play so he hold Koscielny's head friendly. Why do you try to make a victimization over this photo? That's ridiculous. Portugal deserved the cup, end of story.

There's no point arguing about Euro 2016 we already have a winner "Portugal" there is always a controversy in every game
referees could be wrong he can not see all perfect there must be a mistake and I think it is reasonable
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 12, 2016, 01:09:57 PM
Pepe is one of the most aggressive players I have ever seen. He is famous in his Real matches for being reckless and one of the most dangerous in the field when it comes to faults, he has kicked a lot of ass, I think that guy has anger problems or something, he is always pushing the limit for a red card.

he doesn't have anger problem. All he did is just psychological warfare game to opponents.
he is dirty type of player
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
July 12, 2016, 12:55:46 PM
There is no wrong is Quaresma's position. The ball was out of play so he hold Koscielny's head friendly. Why do you try to make a victimization over this photo? That's ridiculous. Portugal deserved the cup, end of story.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2016, 10:31:19 AM
And... BAM, Portugal is the Winner. The French are such a bad losers. I've heard that now they have opened a petition asking for the final game to be repeated. Portugal won fair and square, they just need to accept it!

yeah Portugal has become a champion, even without Ronaldo in the final and this is an incredible struggle.
also Portugal have much to gain and fortune to become a champion and of course without great effort it will not be anything.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
July 12, 2016, 10:24:08 AM
Pepe is one of the most aggressive players I have ever seen. He is famous in his Real matches for being reckless and one of the most dangerous in the field when it comes to faults, he has kicked a lot of ass, I think that guy has anger problems or something, he is always pushing the limit for a red card.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
July 12, 2016, 10:18:59 AM
And... BAM, Portugal is the Winner. The French are such a bad losers. I've heard that now they have opened a petition asking for the final game to be repeated. Portugal won fair and square, they just need to accept it!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
July 12, 2016, 10:08:00 AM
Never forget...

I think it very strange. Final France at home and no penalty or another help from referee. Where watched Michel and co. Maybe they play lay France Grin

Not only 0 hep from referee but also help for Portugal giving wronk kick because of false hand :/
Of course there no help from referee . Do you expect the referee favorite France just because they host the EURO 2016 ? But I agree the false hand was dumb desicion by the referee but they are not robot , referee make mistake sometimes.
And the first photo are just hilarious funny  Grin Quaresma be like “ take my anaconda choke! ”

What's worst about the hand is that Eder, who made the hand, went immediatly complaining to the referee... When you're a motherfucker you're a motherfucker...

Like there was a penalty when Schweinsteiger touched that ball in the first half against France in the previous game right? But you didn't seem quite perturbed after that game did you? All I can say is that France didn't deserve to be on the final and this is 100% my own honest opinion.

Never forget?

Oh wait:

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
July 12, 2016, 09:49:56 AM
It is not of luck but purely a victory based on merit. When any two teams come front each other one with best abilities always win. Portugal played against France in final not some usual match. Portugal was dark horse throughout the tournament , it was people who didn't pay attention to this. Portugal was always good and one expected champion for some people.

Well, surely being given kicks by the referee when you're the one doing the mistake might help... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 12, 2016, 09:14:19 AM
From what I know there's no official team of the tournament, that's very suggestive, and most sport newspapers do their own.

There should be one official team of the tournament which is in UEFA's site. This one has Joe Allen and Aaron Ramsey from Wales but no Gareth Bale. But I saw another TOTT says "official" but no Ramsey.
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2389933.html
https://www.facebook.com/uefaeuro
they are the players who deserve the award. they work hard for their country. full appreciation and they are a very influential player on the team.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 12, 2016, 09:13:52 AM

Well yes, look at their win--- without the best player. The teams are equally skilled so luck plays out its course as well. The goal was perfectly timed under the best opportunity the situation offered.

Eder was a flop in his team and believe it or not it was actually a lucky goal from him. Portugal actually taught us something important from their final game , " even when you lose someone important in your life, it is not the end yet ".  Cheesy they won without ronaldo and that was an accomplishment
and that's the final statement there mate winning w/out the present of Ronaldo happens to be the main man of the team and still wins that's how this team build fighting to the last and gaining the title good job Portugal and congrats.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
July 12, 2016, 09:11:23 AM

Well yes, look at their win--- without the best player. The teams are equally skilled so luck plays out its course as well. The goal was perfectly timed under the best opportunity the situation offered.

Eder was a flop in his team and believe it or not it was actually a lucky goal from him. Portugal actually taught us something important from their final game , " even when you lose someone important in your life, it is not the end yet ".  Cheesy they won without ronaldo and that was an accomplishment
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 12, 2016, 09:10:30 AM
Portugal was always good and one expected champion for some people.

You need to get your eyes and brain checked most likely. Portugal was bad and admit it they are luckier than france in the final game therefore they won the euro final. It is not about being the best anymore but rather about being the luckiest one out of all countries that played in the euro 2016
Rui patricio which portugal goalkeeper made over 10 saves and pepe did very well job keeping portugal defensive line out from dangerous attacks.

It is clearly france should win the match instead portugal, they win because of luck i am sure 99%!
legendary
Activity: 1064
July 12, 2016, 09:00:25 AM
From what I know there's no official team of the tournament, that's very suggestive, and most sport newspapers do their own.

There should be one official team of the tournament which is in UEFA's site. This one has Joe Allen and Aaron Ramsey from Wales but no Gareth Bale. But I saw another TOTT says "official" but no Ramsey.
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2389933.html
https://www.facebook.com/uefaeuro
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
July 12, 2016, 08:56:46 AM
Team of the tournament announced but I see two different teams from different sources. One doesn't have Ramsey and only one Welsh player, the other one contains Ramsey. I guess the one with Ramsey is the right one, at least I think that would be the logical decision.

legendary
Activity: 1064
July 12, 2016, 08:51:52 AM
Team of the tournament announced but I see two different teams from different sources. One doesn't have Ramsey and only one Welsh player, the other one contains Ramsey. I guess the one with Ramsey is the right one, at least I think that would be the logical decision.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 12, 2016, 08:20:52 AM
Never forget...

I think it very strange. Final France at home and no penalty or another help from referee. Where watched Michel and co. Maybe they play lay France Grin

Not only 0 hep from referee but also help for Portugal giving wronk kick because of false hand :/
Of course there no help from referee . Do you expect the referee favorite France just because they host the EURO 2016 ? But I agree the false hand was dumb desicion by the referee but they are not robot , referee make mistake sometimes.
And the first photo are just hilarious funny  Grin Quaresma be like “ take my anaconda choke! ”

do you know why home team in every sports(hockey or soccer or basketball), that have referee and fans, win on 20% games more then away team? This is will be very interesting fact for you if you will read some  article about "The effect of the fans on the referee decisions"
There is no guarantee that fans boo noice will effect to human brain referee about desicion he make since human brain are still mystery to everyone. So i think it just a research.
But i do read few article about a few referee been bought for match-fixing. Sometimes football is all about business.

but this research has confirmed that exactly home fans are the cause of refereeing in favor of the home team (yelow, rad card, penalty, offsaide and etc)
Activity: 420
July 12, 2016, 08:07:02 AM

You need to get your eyes and brain checked most likely. Portugal was bad and admit it they are luckier than france in the final game therefore they won the euro final. It is not about being the best anymore but rather about being the luckiest one out of all countries that played in the euro 2016

LOL at this. No one expected Portugal will be the champion on Euro 2016, even their performance on group stage are really bad, they can't win a single match on group stage.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 12, 2016, 07:58:50 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 12, 2016, 07:54:59 AM
Never forget...

do you know why home team in every sports(hockey or soccer or basketball), that have referee and fans, win on 20% games more then away team? This is will be very interesting fact for you if you will read some  article about "The effect of the fans on the referee decisions"
There is no guarantee that fans boo noice will effect to human brain referee about desicion he make since human brain are still mystery to everyone. So i think it just a research.
But i do read few article about a few referee been bought for match-fixing. Sometimes football is all about business.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
July 12, 2016, 07:49:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: