Pages:
Author

Topic: Euro 2016 - page 9. (Read 96713 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 11, 2016, 08:05:31 PM
What should we bet on now? What other football competions are you guys currently betting on?
There are some very odds games happening and I don't know anything about them.

Any suggestions?
the serie A in brasil is back i think you can make some bets their with some logic and statistics and that should be good also starting from today there is some championsleague games for qualification to the next rounds
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2016, 07:49:14 PM
how many money you guys already lose on this euro and why, what referee or goalkeeper, or team, take your money?
I lost about 30 mBTC. At first I started to bet on some sophisticated parlays with 8 bets, then 4 bets. But there was always this one tricky match which spoiled whole multibet for me.
In group stage it was England vs Iceland, and Portugal vs Croatia. Later is was Belgium vs Wales. Luckily I didn't bet on France ML in final match... That saved me!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
July 11, 2016, 07:38:26 PM
They won without Ronaldo though but good job for him to step into the sidelines despite the knee injury.

He did well even without playing on the field. He was acting as their coach, screaming for better performance at the side of the field and doing some 'fergie time' . I thought that everything happens for a reason and him being out of the field has its own reason which is to give some space to the other player to be more versatile
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 11, 2016, 03:00:47 PM
iam not follow much people is write portugal win is lucky
iam write work hard is not liar result
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
July 11, 2016, 02:48:49 PM
All gone into very way final result is very disappointed still thinking how can France play like that while it was on its own home ground, Portugal was really lucky into this match and got succeed to ended draw in full time and scored a golden goal into extra time there.

Portugal could have luck once or twice but not all the time.
They won all last 4 matches in the same way, working very hard as team, with great defense and faith in their quality and power.
It seems they played even better without Ronaldo what proves my point that they finally become real team, not ''one man show''.
France was very weak and didn't show nothing special in the final, the same as in semi final with Germany.

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 11, 2016, 02:47:16 PM
Congratulation to Portugal to be Champion of Euro 2016 Edition, so sad to see France lost by unexpected result and this final match very boring, full of stress to wait when any team will make score a goal, unfortunately my bet was on both teams to score and in full time both failed to do this.

I am one who believes France win I put 200k Doge to France  Cheesy Portugal luckier scored in extra time
really depressing defeat at home alone I'm sure many people place the same bet France win  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
July 11, 2016, 02:46:40 PM
What should we bet on now? What other football competions are you guys currently betting on?
There are some very odds games happening and I don't know anything about them.

Any suggestions?
Activity: 126
July 11, 2016, 02:20:05 PM
if you guys need a help on soccer prediction
feel free to pm me ... Free !  Shocked

if your programe free to pick, i think is very good and very nice
if you can make thread in forum bitcointalk section gambling
legendary
Activity: 1073
July 11, 2016, 02:02:53 PM

help on what?

a secret Euro game that is played after the competition is over?

why is your post even here???
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 11, 2016, 01:57:56 PM
i doubt that anyone will believe it because if your predictions would be really good you would just make infinite money

the outcome of the finals really surprised me, i did not expect it
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
July 11, 2016, 01:53:22 PM

I don't see why you don't do it publicly, since we're not in competition. That's what several people do (including me).
Activity: 154
July 11, 2016, 01:51:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
July 11, 2016, 01:48:57 PM
how many money you guys already lose on this euro and why, what referee or goalkeeper, or team, take your money?

I lost very close to -0,3BTC (I've not update the exact number yet) : in the trop three you have Portugal with 0,114BTC, Ukraine 0,112BTC and Wales around 0,086BTC. I'm glad it's finished so I can win back money with strong and reliable clubs Smiley ! Portugal and this rosbeef referee stole me the victory in my fatherland and it's worth all the bitcoins of the world Cry...
Activity: 896
July 11, 2016, 01:47:13 PM
Congratulation to Portugal to be Champion of Euro 2016 Edition, so sad to see France lost by unexpected result and this final match very boring, full of stress to wait when any team will make score a goal, unfortunately my bet was on both teams to score and in full time both failed to do this.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 11, 2016, 01:15:35 PM
I think Portugal proved to everybody that winning is what matters.
They may have been ugly, but they are the champions.
Activity: 266
July 11, 2016, 01:10:26 PM
Activity: 546
July 11, 2016, 12:41:50 PM
All gone into very way final result is very disappointed still thinking how can France play like that while it was on its own home ground, Portugal was really lucky into this match and got succeed to ended draw in full time and scored a golden goal into extra time there.

They won without Ronaldo though but good job for him to step into the sidelines despite the knee injury.

I am not a fan of Ronaldo but i wished Portugal a victory against these arrogant french players. Now with him out early in the game i am extra happy France was beaten on their own turf.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 11, 2016, 11:50:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
July 11, 2016, 11:45:47 AM
looks like this year will belong for Ronaldo although Real Madrid could not get spanish league trophy but he gets 2 awesome trophy the first one Champion league and the second one is Euro Cup and for Ronaldo this is could be a great achievement and Portugal citizens always be will remember Ronaldo as a part of this party

Winning euro is actually a great achievement and will help him in winning the next ballon d'or . This is ronaldo's first achievement in international tournament leaving messi that hasnt been able to get any trophy yet. Although ronaldo doesnt really help the team to win in the final game but this trophy will definitely help him win ballon d'or
Activity: 700
July 11, 2016, 11:40:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: