Pages:
Author

Topic: Euro 2016 - page 88. (Read 96769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
June 27, 2016, 11:25:26 AM
Englad shoul win with easy this one
I just hope for england tat they will play good
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 27, 2016, 11:17:39 AM
Today is a big game Italy vs Spain, in my view Spain will go through Italy without too many difficulties
yeah  It's no surprise that Spain is bombed by the bookies to the big favorite. The stiff Italy, however, will not give in without a fight - it would not surprise me if we get an extension and perhaps even penalty kicks to choose.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 27, 2016, 10:57:24 AM
Italy vs Spain will be interesting match today
I want to bet on over 1.5 goal on this match and England vs Iceland bet on England to win.

I think that Italy is going to win that match because they are just in form at the moment but I would not count out Spain because they can make goals out of nowhere.
This is going to be a unpredictable game, it can go every way if you ask me.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 27, 2016, 10:56:25 AM
Today is a big game Italy vs Spain, in my view Spain will go through Italy without too many difficulties
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 27, 2016, 10:53:52 AM
In England v Iceland match, I am backing England. England's comeback against Wales was excellent but they have disappointed with draws against Russia and Slovakia. Iceland is equally good team. England can win this match but it will be very difficult one. It will either end up in a draw or England will win.
I think that England is going to win this match because they have the better players to do so. Iceland has done a great job this Euro's but I do not think that they are going to win this match.
England has allot of pressure on them because this generation has never proved them selves when it comes to playing for the national team and this is the time to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
June 27, 2016, 10:50:37 AM
The odds is very high for Italy, I like high risk to bet win for italy.
This is will be a surprise if Italy win in the game.

The odd is high for Italy because Spain is stronger that Italy, Many of people to bet on Spain to win in this match. Good luck your bet.
legendary
Activity: 1006
June 27, 2016, 10:43:53 AM
The odds is very high for Italy, I like high risk to bet win for italy.
This is will be a surprise if Italy win in the game.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
June 27, 2016, 10:43:41 AM
I am also pretty sure England will win this match easily because Iceland is not so strong team so it will be easy for England to win this match and will move to next round.
legendary
Activity: 1050
June 27, 2016, 10:43:35 AM
Italy vs Spain both teams are looking promising with their performance into group matches so that i am quite sure this match will be ended as draw by full time result, penalty-shoot will decide who is going to play into quarter final matches but i think Italy will be there.
legendary
Activity: 1064
June 27, 2016, 10:42:12 AM
I think there will not be many goals in Italy vs Spain, because I believe Italy will play defense.

as well as the England vs Iceland, England would win by a nose.

Italy is the defensive team while spain is the offensive team however eventhough spain is an offensive team, their defense is quite good espeically with de gea as their goalkeeper. Italy will wait for counterattack however that wont be easy for them, spain is not gonna let that happen and will be playing with possesion game to secure more chances
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
June 27, 2016, 10:37:03 AM
I think there will not be many goals in Italy vs Spain, because I believe Italy will play defense.

as well as the England vs Iceland, England would win by a nose.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
June 27, 2016, 10:36:22 AM
Germany and France will play against two relatively weak teams Ireland and Slovakia and I think they both can win today. So my parlay bet is on Germany ML and France ML @ 2.143 today.

The final score of those two games are Germany 3 - 0 Slovakia and France 2 - 1 Ireland, and so I have won the parlay bet.
June 27, 2016, 10:28:05 AM
Germany is my favorite to win whole Euro.
Because germany is a good team and they have a strong team.....
I believe germany  to win the EURO 2016

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well, it's still early to guess who will be the winner on Euro 2016, because there are many good teams too like Spain, Italy, Belgium and England. I think Germany have a good chance though.
legendary
Activity: 1064
June 27, 2016, 10:27:14 AM
I see the odd is high for Italy to win ( based on clodbet ) it is 4.33 , so I am going to bet on Spain to win @2.21, not because the high odd of Italy , but because I feel Spain has better chance based on the mix between the experienced players  and the young players like Morata and Vasques and Nolito

Old but gold is a good expression to describe the current itallian team . Both team has a tough goalkeeper and probably the game will end with a draw atleast for the first half. Spain has much better odds probably because they are tougher in composition of player which specialize in attack while itallian is mostly on the defence side

legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
June 27, 2016, 10:23:24 AM
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on Italy v Spain and on England v Iceland :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all EURO 2016 matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 519
June 27, 2016, 10:13:47 AM
Germany is my favorite to win whole Euro.
Because germany is a good team and they have a strong team.....
I believe germany  to win the EURO 2016

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I don't think so.

Most likely they will fall in next stage against Spain or Italy.

Any of these teams can defeat Germany.
Activity: 826
June 27, 2016, 09:52:54 AM
today there are 2 games in euro , the first will be Italy against Spain , it will be a difficult match for both , i will bet under 2.5 goals .
the second game will be England against Island , and i think england will be the winner , i will bet on england  1x 3-
Activity: 924
June 27, 2016, 09:37:43 AM
I see the odd is high for Italy to win ( based on clodbet ) it is 4.33 , so I am going to bet on Spain to win @2.21, not because the high odd of Italy , but because I feel Spain has better chance based on the mix between the experienced players  and the young players like Morata and Vasques and Nolito , however in this round doesn't matter who was group hero or who was runner up , Croatia and Hungary are out , although they were group heros .
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
June 27, 2016, 09:25:27 AM
Italy vs Spain will be interesting match today
I want to bet on over 1.5 goal on this match and England vs Iceland bet on England to win.
June 27, 2016, 08:37:58 AM
Italy v Spain Spain team is playing good but italian team has so strong defance i think it will be hard match today and my idea first half time resul will draw the odds is The Draw @ 1.78

I think it's a good idea bet on draw for the first half. Both teams are good on this match, maybe this match can be a draw and have a pinalty for this match.
Pages:
Jump to: