Pages:
Author

Topic: Euro 2016 - page 89. (Read 96769 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
June 27, 2016, 08:35:51 AM
In England v Iceland match, I am backing England. England's comeback against Wales was excellent but they have disappointed with draws against Russia and Slovakia. Iceland is equally good team. England can win this match but it will be very difficult one. It will either end up in a draw or England will win.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 27, 2016, 08:18:33 AM
I think in the 2 matches today , there will be a few  goals:

Italy-Spain under 2.5 goals at [email protected]
England-Iceland  under 2.5 goald a quote@ 1.65
Betting on low amount of goals for the euro is always safe bet even if the other team scores alot the conceder usually doesn't. So under 3.5 goals is usually safest bet to make if opposing side doesn't score anything.
Just my observation.

It is, but the odds is very low on under 3.5 goals. I will try my luck on Italy ML and under 2.5 goals for Italy vs Spain match and for Englad vs Iceland, i pick over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
June 27, 2016, 08:15:40 AM
Isn't Ireland out since they lost today?
But I see they are playing France tomorrow.

The team that has just lost to Wales hours ago and is out of the competition is Northern Ireland, which is different from Ireland. Northern Ireland is now part of the UK, while Ireland is not.
I see. Anyways now both teams are not going any further so they are the same in the eyes of the euro 2016 fans.  Cheesy
Activity: 938
June 27, 2016, 08:11:00 AM
i agree with Italy-Spain under 2.5 goals at 1.40 but not sure with england,may be there are a lot goals in this match
legendary
Activity: 910
June 27, 2016, 08:02:21 AM

Betting on low amount of goals for the euro is always safe bet even if the other team scores alot the conceder usually doesn't. So under 3.5 goals is usually safest bet to make if opposing side doesn't score anything.
Just my observation.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
June 27, 2016, 07:52:07 AM
I just hope Italy - Spain game would be a good match. Italy is so defensive minded and find goal with counter-attacks. Spain is exact opposite, they try to dominate and keep the ball at 3rd. Everything is possible in this match-up. I won't make bets, I just watch and chill.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
June 27, 2016, 07:47:42 AM

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 27, 2016, 07:47:32 AM
Sterling is starting instead of Llalana.  Sad  I hope Woy made the right decision.  I know Sterling is better than Lallana but Lallana is doing better in this tournament and he improved a lot under Klopp.  He is kind of underrated if you think about it.  
Activity: 560
June 27, 2016, 07:44:14 AM
Germany is my favorite to win whole Euro.
Because germany is a good team and they have a strong team.....
I believe germany  to win the EURO 2016

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yeah, quite possible it will happen
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
June 27, 2016, 07:42:21 AM
Because germany is a good team and they have a strong team.....
I believe germany  to win the EURO 2016

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 448
June 27, 2016, 07:39:47 AM
Belgium was playing really good yesterday and they won with much authority and showed that they had the better players to win this game.
If they can keep this up it will be hard for to other teams to beat them, but only IF they can keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
June 27, 2016, 07:32:20 AM
I have a bad feeling that Italy and Spain will rely heavily on defensive plays today and both teams will pretty much cancel each one out and we might be in for another game like the Croatia vs Portugal match with zero shots on goal and nothing interesting happening in the regulation time. I am going to bet on the draw at half time and under 2.5 goals. I fancy Spain to qualify so I will have another qualifier bet as well. I like the half time draw in the Iceland - England match too because Iceland can defend themselves well.
I have a same feeling with you about Spain vs Italy match. I guess there will be many fouls and yellow cards in this game. But overall, I think Italy will qualify to next stage. About Iceland vs England, it would be over 2.5 goals. Dont have any strong reason behind it since England put a lot effort to score a goal in group stage, but I'm sure there will be at least 3 goals.
Activity: 560
June 27, 2016, 07:29:51 AM
Not quite sure about Spain victory Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 27, 2016, 07:27:08 AM
Spain-Italy Spain to win or drawn and penalties
England-Iceland i am Iceland fan but be realistic England to win 2-1

have some faith on iceland because england's performance is not really great in the group stage. the match could instead get a draw result and england might lose in the extra time through late goal, well late goal happens quite alot nowadays and it is normal for one to hope so afterall it will be great to see england got kicked out of the competition
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 27, 2016, 07:18:15 AM
 Italy v Spain Spain team is playing good but italian team has so strong defance i think it will be hard match today and my idea first half time resul will draw the odds is The Draw @ 1.78
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
June 27, 2016, 07:00:32 AM
For today match
Italy-Spain under 2.5
England-Iceland  1

I'm not so sure about Germany. They are strong team, but not strong enough to win with France.
For sure we will be able to say more after Italy - Spain. I still hope that Spain wakes up and show good football.

Italy - Spain 1-2

England - Iceland 2-0
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
June 27, 2016, 06:33:56 AM
For today match
Italy-Spain under 2.5
England-Iceland  1
Germany an Belgium are both looking like they will make it thru to go on to their next matches.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
June 27, 2016, 06:24:41 AM
I have a bad feeling that Italy and Spain will rely heavily on defensive plays today and both teams will pretty much cancel each one out and we might be in for another game like the Croatia vs Portugal match with zero shots on goal and nothing interesting happening in the regulation time. I am going to bet on the draw at half time and under 2.5 goals. I fancy Spain to qualify so I will have another qualifier bet as well. I like the half time draw in the Iceland - England match too because Iceland can defend themselves well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 27, 2016, 06:21:26 AM
Italy vs Spain. The big match for today Euro match, this match will be interesting for sure. Both teams are good and i hope this match will ended with a drama pinalty.
Yesterday was a perfect day as all the expecting winners of each of their matches won so you should expect some upsets today. It could be england that fall or Spain.
That is just how these tourneys work out in the end.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
June 27, 2016, 06:02:35 AM
For today match
Italy-Spain under 2.5
England-Iceland  1
Pages:
Jump to: