Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 192. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
bbeşiktaş plays very well and deserves to be champion. ı hope to be a champion this year.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
It is not my ref link you nitwit   Grin

Please educate yourself how things work in the Gambling section before working towards your posting quota in my thread.
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The 1st single bet for the week will be the Soccer: International Clubs: UEFA Europa League, Knockout stage game between Ajax Amsterdam vs FC Schalke 04
Starting date and time: 13.04.2017 22:05 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/uefa-europa-league-/ajax-amsterdam-v-fc-schalke-04/event/11296619?ref=tipster10

Game: Ajax Amsterdam vs FC Schalke 04
Betting option: 1st Half - First team to score - Ajax Amsterdam
Odds: 2.39
Stake: 0.015 (15.00mbtc)
Return: 0.03585 (35.85mbtc)

Proof:

https://sportsbet.io/betslip/Tq2impHgZ2bGcX9XQ

[i mg]http://i64.tinypic.com/10nro0w.jpg[/img]

Why I chose this game?

Ajax Amsterdam are a very strong team especially when playing on home ground and Schalke are pretty inconsistent in their away matches vs above average opponents. I expect Ajax to start the match very motivated from the kick-off and score the first goal of the match in the first half. Good luck guys!
That bet would be amazing to check if it wasn’t coming from your ref but it looks like just another way to gain affiliates.

Ajaz seems like the better team in general but like you said Schalke is a very inconsistent team, they might play amazingly and win by a big margin or they can play horrible and lose by a big margin, a very very risky game.

If your aim is to help people and suggest good games, at least do it without your ref link so we know if you are trying to help or trying to get affiliates. Conflict of interest brings a huge doubt.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
After taking the easy bet yesterday with the champion's league, today I try an easy double-up on Europa League:

Celta Vigo vs Genk: both teams often make over 1.5 goals.
OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]

Anderlecht vs Manc. United: Manchester united is the big favorite in the Europa League and can hardly lose this game
DOUBLE CHANCE X2 at [email protected]

Ajax vs Schalke 04:
both teams often make over 1.5 goals  OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]

Activity: 750
Merit: 252
Anderlecht-Man United

Definitely most exciting match tonight. Both teams play really great this season. Anderlecht  won against Zenit and APOEL with
1:0 and 2:0. On other side, Manchester won 1:0 and 3:0 against Rostov and St Etienne on their own court. On home court, Anderledht focus on getting goal or two,calm the game down and not letting their opponents to play their game. It looks like that so far but Man United  is a slight favorite on this game, devils scores on St Etienne and Rostov court also... I think that both teams will score tonight so that is maybe the best bet for try.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
Why not just pick Ajax for moneyline?

Odds are good and the pick can be found in all bookies, and I think will be more likely to win
legendary
The 1st single bet for the week will be the Soccer: International Clubs: UEFA Europa League, Knockout stage game between Ajax Amsterdam vs FC Schalke 04
Starting date and time: 13.04.2017 22:05 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/uefa-europa-league-/ajax-amsterdam-v-fc-schalke-04/event/11296619?ref=tipster10

Game: Ajax Amsterdam vs FC Schalke 04
Betting option: 1st Half - First team to score - Ajax Amsterdam
Odds: 2.39
Stake: 0.015 (15.00mbtc)
Return: 0.03585 (35.85mbtc)

Proof:

https://sportsbet.io/betslip/Tq2impHgZ2bGcX9XQ

Why I chose this game?

Ajax Amsterdam are a very strong team especially when playing on home ground and Schalke are pretty inconsistent in their away matches vs above average opponents. I expect Ajax to start the match very motivated from the kick-off and score the first goal of the match in the first half. Good luck guys!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Lyon - Besiktas

Today I would like to use the advantage of the field I expect a surprise but we do not know exactly Lyon exact cadence. That's why I can not speak a little clearer. But the advantage is that I am likely to win in Lyon. I say surprise that this match will win over 2.5 goals or the final result of the game besiktas.

legendary
Hey guys are you ready for some Europa League action tonight?  Cheesy

My bet of the day is Anderlecht - Manchester United -> Both teams to score. United have some injured players for their away game today plus the reserve goalie will be playing and Anderlecht are pretty solid at home so I will give this a try.

Ajax - Schalke -> Ajax to win and over 2.5 goals

Lyon - Besiktas -> BTTS

Celta Vigo - Genk -> Half Time Draw or 0-0

Good luck everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1554
I will take Lyon on my bet slip it is really amazing team and have more better form when we make comparison with it's competitor Besiktas. ML is safe choice because there is big difference between both teams.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Here are my predictions of today's European League match.

Ajax - Schalke Both teams To Score yes

Anderlecht - Manchester Utd Under 2.5 goals

Celta Vigo - Genk, Celta Vigo wins

Lyon - Besiktas Over 2.5 goals and Lyon wins.

They seem to be among the most enjoyable Match Lyon Match today. I think that the away team will score goals in this game.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
My pick for all games

Ajax - Schalke, Ajax win
Anderlecht - Manchester Utd, over 1.5 goals
Celta Vigo - Genk, over 1.5 goals
Lyon - Besiktas, over 2.5 goals

Activity: 557
Merit: 503
Today I'm going for Anderlecht v Man Utd. United had a harder group on my onion, and did "easily" St. Etienne that won Anderlecht group.
I don't think it's easy to defeat Mourinho's teams, either at home or away, so I will go for the draw no bet on this one.

Anderlecht v Man Utd
Draw no Bet, Man Utd @ 1.3
Anderlecht have produced very few goals in their last 4 European matches as 3 of those had Under 2.5 Goals. Manchester United have also been very careful in their European matches as 4 of their last 5 matches had Under 2.5 Goals.

under 2.5 @1.77.

I agree with you under 2.5 goals seems one option to bet Anderlecht had a strong defense so that the opponent is always difficult to score

yes i think the under here is a good choice, because not just anderlecht who has a good defense, Man utd has 2nd best defense in permier league, so i think the best pick for this game is: first half correct score 0-0 @2.76 good luck everyone Smiley
Activity: 1624
Today I'm going for Anderlecht v Man Utd. United had a harder group on my onion, and did "easily" St. Etienne that won Anderlecht group.
I don't think it's easy to defeat Mourinho's teams, either at home or away, so I will go for the draw no bet on this one.

Anderlecht v Man Utd
Anderlecht have produced very few goals in their last 4 European matches as 3 of those had Under 2.5 Goals. Manchester United have also been very careful in their European matches as 4 of their last 5 matches had Under 2.5 Goals.

under 2.5 @1.77.

I agree with you under 2.5 goals seems one option to bet Anderlecht had a strong defense so that the opponent is always difficult to score
Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Anderlecht v Man Utd

under 2.5 @1.77.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

Anderlecht v Man Utd
legendary
Activity: 1148
Who win the Champion's League?

Real Madrid   @2.85
Juventus        @3.75
At. Madrid      @5.00
Monaco          @9.00
Bayern         @11.00
Barcelona     @15.00
B. Dortmund @20.00
Leicester@    @40.00

Juventus (3-0 against Barcelona), Real Madrid (2-1 away against Bayern), Monaco (3-2 away against B. Dortmund), At. Madrid (1-0 against Leicester)  are clearly favorites to go to semifinals.

Real Madrid and Juventus seem to be the two strongest teams but the Monaco continues to impress this year and At. Madrid wants to finally win the champion's League.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Message to barca fans : Want to talk about bad refereeing ? watch PSG 1-6 Barca. You people are the last ones who should talk about corruption and bad referee. About CR7 yes he did score only 2 goals from the penalty box. But this game is all about goals. Finishing is all that counts. Dont believe me? Your team is on the verge of UCL exit because suarez and iniesta couldnt finish. Take that. Message to my fellow RM fans : Yeah it was a good game overall. But dont be overconfident and ignorant. The tie is far from over and with Lewa in madrid leg anything can happen. Its just 2-1.
btw : Take tym to appreciate superb goalkeeping performances from Buffon yesterday and Neur today. Goalkeepers never get praised enough!

Its not Barcelona fans you know that. Same way those Real fans who complain about referee being bought by Barca or Real are fake fans who will leave the club once their favourate player leave.

The thing is suarez finish was bad but for iniesta i think Buffon made great save. We are complaining as iniesta missed but for god sake it was buffon not ter stegen Smiley.

I don't think Bayern will reach semi since Hummel is also injured and Lewa might not be in full form. So i think its Real to lose. And you have 90 minute scorer so even in loosing situation he will get you out.
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
Lyon vs Beşiktaş
In the last days of Besiktas the game is affecting me.besiktas Will withstand strong competition.I think the first half ends in a draw
i'm not with you , in almost games of Lyon in the first Half there are many Goals , in their last game in Europa League the first half ended by 3 Goals , i think that there are goals in the first Half and in the second half .

AZ Alkmaar and Roma was not making good defence. Things are different here today. If Lyon can use Lacazette and Fekir they might score a goal but don't expect too many goals like previous matches. Bookmakers got too many bets for over goals, we might see a surprise result. (Not surprise for me)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Did anyone actually watch the Atletico vs Leicester City game?  Not one comment here mentioned the gift given to Atletico by the ref.  All I see are the same comments over and over going 'YES YES THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED YES'.  

Really guys?  We can still make real posts even tho we're in a sig campaign.

I couldn't watch the Atletico match because I was watching the Bayern - Real
Yeah, same here. But that was a good match, it was a match where both teams were on par more or less and during the first half Bayern played really well I was worried that I would lose some BTC, but well real Madrid made a comeback. As far as Atletico vs Leicester was concerned I was more or less sure Atletico would win so I didn't bother watching it. 
Jump to: