Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 194. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Wow, so many unexpected result on Champions League. Yesterday Barcelona get rekt and now Bayern and dortmund also lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Dybala put on a scoring clinic today with the 3 - 0 win of Juventus over Barcelona. Barcelona would have a very tough hill to climb if they want to at least advance in the Champions League.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
La Liga only big team is Madrid. Barca became big with Raijkaard. Ateltico de Madrid no history, every other team very little history. EPL - Liverpool, Chelsea, ManU, Nottingham and Aston Villa have all one the CL. Only spanish team to win CL is Madrid and Barcelona. No one else. Please don't compare rich history vs rubbish history.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Message to barca fans : Want to talk about bad refereeing ? watch PSG 1-6 Barca. You people are the last ones who should talk about corruption and bad referee. About CR7 yes he did score only 2 goals from the penalty box. But this game is all about goals. Finishing is all that counts. Dont believe me? Your team is on the verge of UCL exit because suarez and iniesta couldnt finish. Take that. Message to my fellow RM fans : Yeah it was a good game overall. But dont be overconfident and ignorant. The tie is far from over and with Lewa in madrid leg anything can happen. Its just 2-1.
btw : Take tym to appreciate superb goalkeeping performances from Buffon yesterday and Neur today. Goalkeepers never get praised enough!

So very true they are not the heroes in the matches at the end only if they don't allow any goals into the back of them then they are. The goal scores win the games for the whole team. They are the ones who take all the glory from the matches.
So with that being said what do you think of Navas's performances for Real madrid in their past few games?
Does he deserve any of the glory?
Activity: 224
Message to barca fans : Want to talk about bad refereeing ? watch PSG 1-6 Barca. You people are the last ones who should talk about corruption and bad referee. About CR7 yes he did score only 2 goals from the penalty box. But this game is all about goals. Finishing is all that counts. Dont believe me? Your team is on the verge of UCL exit because suarez and iniesta couldnt finish. Take that. Message to my fellow RM fans : Yeah it was a good game overall. But dont be overconfident and ignorant. The tie is far from over and with Lewa in madrid leg anything can happen. Its just 2-1.
btw : Take tym to appreciate superb goalkeeping performances from Buffon yesterday and Neur today. Goalkeepers never get praised enough!
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Atletico had absolute control of the game for 85 of the 90 minutes. Once ahead, they didn't take any risks and just hit the Leicester two banks of five.

1-0 is a perfectly good result for them and I am sure will see them through.
1-0 is not a perfectly good result as we have seen teams bounce back from a 4 goal deficient in the Champions League

but of course Atletico will travel to England with an advantage which might be the only goal to take them to the next stage and all what will be needed is an away goal and stop the foxes from scoring any goal
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The came the second goal on the counter attack with Sergi Roberto allowing the Juve player to sprint inside the box and again pick Dybala with acres of space to shoot - having the keeper we have - I do not know what people see in this Ter Stegen guy? Really, can anybody actually convince me that the 2nd Dybala goal should be allowed in by a good keeper at all defeating the keeper at his near post the way it was scored? Only Ter Stegen concede goals on his near post, I do not know why the 2nd Dybala goal reminded me the Cavani goal in the PSG 4:0 defeat! Come-on, this keeper should be sold amongst others with closed eyes.
Activity: 126
Ajax - FC Schalke 04
Ajax have won 13 of their previous 15 home meetings with German opposition but this will be the first ever meeting between the two sides. Schalke have never won in five trips to Holland and have lost four of those.
They’ve also only won three of their last 12 competitive matches. I am going for a win for Ajax as well as Ajax scoring first in this game.
Olympique Lyon - Besiktas
Alexandre Lacazette and Mathieu Valbuena should be fresh for Thursday having only been used as substitutes at the weekend.Lyon will be without Memphis Depay on Thursday and Valbuena should be his direct replacement. Besiktas are unbeaten in their last 11 matches, having won a seven-goal thriller at Trabzonspor at the weekend to keep them on track for the Turkish Super Lig title. Since beating Olympiakos 4-1 in the second leg of their Europa League last-16 tie, Besiktas have drawn 0-0 in Antalyaspor, beaten Genclerbirligi 3-0 at home and then won 4-3 against Trabzonspor. Am going for goals over 2.5 in this match.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
Atletico had absolute control of the game for 85 of the 90 minutes. Once ahead, they didn't take any risks and just hit the Leicester two banks of five.

You are right, Atletico madrid is a great team. This team know how to control the game when they marked a goal. I think in the return match the score will be 2-1 for Atl Madrid and in the worst case, both teams to score will be so good.

I hope Leicester will play a little differently and win the game because they know you have one goal. This match was definitely a goal of 1.5 over.
When I enter this Atletico Madrid I am depositing me every time. Today Monaco and Real Madrid play very well but it is a big advantage for them.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Bayern on second half was awful and only Neuer helped to not concede more goals. But Bayern still have chances to win at Santiago Bernabeu, especially if Levandowski will play.
Boruusia - Monaco. Things which happened yesterday afected game of Borussia. But they played better in second half.
Atletico - Leicester. I think it's good result for Leicester to concede only one goal, because Atletico dominated today. It will be very interesting second game.
Activity: 434

You are right, Atletico madrid is a great team. This team know how to control the game when they marked a goal. I think in the return match the score will be 2-1 for Atl Madrid and in the worst case, both teams to score will be so good.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I can simply not believe what is happening to Dortmund Shocked ! Anyway, I think that tonight Atletico Madrid will win.
Atletico Won the match but we can say Leicester done a great job as they never give any chance to Atletico for more goals now its could be very interested reply as they can win and qualify for Semi final of UCL 2017 

Yes Atletico Madrid ended up winning the game but I must give Leicester City a lot of credit for the way they played tonight keeping Atletico to just 1 goal which sets up for an interesting 2nd leg at Leicester. I still think Leicester City can pull this off and make it through to the semi-finals and how crazy would it be if they can win the Champions League.

Monaco has shown once again that they are a team that means business in this years CL and may even go all the way and win the title, it would be tough but they are showing us all how good they are, thhis will be another interesting 2nd leg to see what happens.
Celta Vigo - KRC Genk

Celta Vigo are without their star striker Giuseppi Rossi for this game as well as the rest of the season after suffering a knee injury this weekend when they faced Eibar at home and eventually lost the game, Genk on the other hand are unbeaten in their last five games, winning four and drawing one against Gent in their last Europa League game,Both teams have shown their ability to score lots of goals thus am betting a win for Celta Vigo as well as goals over 2.5 in this game.
RSC Anderlecht - Manchester United
My team Manchester United faces Anderlecht for the first time ever in their history, both teams are unbeaten in their last five games, Man Utd are playing without much of their attacking force, with players like Juan Mata and Rooney are not available, The good news is the Pogba will be available for the game, The Europa League is one of the ways for Man Utd to be guaranteed a Champions League victory next season and Jose Mourinho will go all out for it, I am predicting a Manchester United win for this game.
Real Madrid have shown the entire world that they are serious contenders for the title again this year, it would be historic for them to claim back to back trophies and i doubt its really gonna happen, Juventus and Real Madrid are currently the main contenders for the title. Ronaldo has proved his doubters very wrong, he is also a big game player.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Congratulations to Real Madrid, they can overcome the dominance of Bayern Munich at home games. Ronaldo really plays on fire, he scored 2 goals that this may be burdensome Bayern Munich to sail the second leg later. but, in football, anything can happen and Real Madrid must always be careful to secure a semi-final ticket UCL.
The red card received by Javi Martinez thought was refereeing decisions in a hurry, because of the offense to Ronaldo is not too dangerous, but all the referee's decision must be respected. hopefully in the second leg game will be more exciting.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I can simply not believe what is happening to Dortmund Shocked ! Anyway, I think that tonight Atletico Madrid will win.
Atletico Won the match but we can say Leicester done a great job as they never give any chance to Atletico for more goals now its could be very interested reply as they can win and qualify for Semi final of UCL 2017 
Activity: 350
Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid, everyone would think that Bayern Munich to win the match but i will go with home or draw with Muller and Manuel Neuer not in the team there is a possibility that Real Madrid could sneak a victory here.
That is a good analysis about the game and Real Madrid just won the game against Bayern Munich as i thought it is going to be a comfortable win for Bayern Munich ,but the red card of Javi Martinez changed the match and it is difficult to face a team like Real Madrid with 10 members and that card sealed the feat.
Jump to: