Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 222. (Read 451555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I now have the honor of being at one and watching one of the two greatest football matches ever the other being  Real Madrid v Eintracht Frankfurt
The last goal was onside,barca had a man in an offside position but was not interfering with play
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
sick game let me tell you guys that the last goal was there an offside and Suarez simulated that fault but what a match!! sickness
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Madness Barca did it 6-1,it is why we love football 3 goals in 5 min
What a drama
legendary
Activity: 840
Barcelona into the next round with amazing performance. I stopped watching around 80th min thinking it was all over. Came back to watch it when Barcelona had scored 2 in the dying mins of the match. Sergi Roberto scored after 1 and a half years and that too with a great run and finish to win it for Barcelona. This will go down as one of the best games in history of football and Im glad that I witnessed it.
Activity: 557
Merit: 503
unbelievable, Barcelona 6-1 PSG Shocked barcelona will win the the Champions League, trust me, after this historic comeback, what a game, i really ejoyed watching it, int the last seconds.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Such a BeAUTIFUL Goalll!
Sergio ROberto is the man of the match!

I just loved it! Grin
legendary
Barcelona score 3 goals in 7 mins 16 secs
And I have barca at 40/1 to win champions league
Activity: 616
Boom Barca-PSG 3-1 Barca needs next three goals,anyway Barca is still great

Like I said PSG needed a goal and they got one, it's certainly over for Barcelona now as surely they can't score 6 goals in a match. I know they are a great team but this is just too difficult for them to achieve against a great team in PSG. Dortmund will go through now as well scoring 3 goals to 0 with under 10 minutes to go.
And the story is now started.Barcelona scores!!
Now 4-1 and they have got another goal.now the scores level,barca 5-1 psg.
I'm telling you this match won't go to extra time.
5-1!!!!
That is unreal!
I won my bets long ago when they had 3-1 but 5-1!?!
No team has ever gotten back down 4-0 b4. This is unreal history in the making! Cheesy

What were the odds for Barca to come back and go thru to the next round anyhow?!? Unbelievable match!
To words i want to say.
6-1 and history just written.Feeling proud to be an eye witness..
Activity: 530

Like I said PSG needed a goal and they got one, it's certainly over for Barcelona now as surely they can't score 6 goals in a match. I know they are a great team but this is just too difficult for them to achieve against a great team in PSG. Dortmund will go through now as well scoring 3 goals to 0 with under 10 minutes to go.
5-1!!!!
That is unreal!
I won my bets long ago when they had 3-1 but 5-1!?!
No team has ever gotten back down 4-0 b4. This is unreal history in the making! Cheesy

What were the odds for Barca to come back and go thru to the next round anyhow?!? Unbelievable match!
Oh Barcelona!!! I'm heart broken but hopefully we will bounce back again another year.
Your heart is still not broken buddy. 5 added minutes and scores are level now.
I am speechless about how barca played today.

Merit: 590

Pab
legendary
Merit: 1012
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Time to say goodbye to Barcelona  Cheesy hopeless struggle after conceding 1 goal
Barcelona Must make 6 goals in the remaining time really difficult because PSG is not a weak team
Merit: 590
Barcelona just a few steps behind before making a history.No teams ever won any champions league match after losing by 4 or more goals in 1st leg.Today we could see some extra ordinary performance.
Barcelona played really well so far and 2 goals lead after 1st half. Aggregate barca 2-4 psg

Yes we could if Barcelona can score another 1 more goal to equal PSG on aggregate. There is still plenty of time in this game as it's only into the 51st minute. PSG need a goal if they want to advance into the next round. Dortmund and Benfica are equal on aggregate at the moment so both games are interesting to see which team will go through to the next round.  
legendary
my 40/1 is looking good glad i had something on it
I can not believe what is actually happening in Barcelona-Paris... They are completely dominating the match, and losing actually 2-0...
3-0 now! What a match,really what a high voltage match i am watching now.If barcelona can manage a draw till 90 minutes,then i can predict the next result after extra time/penalty.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
I can not believe what is actually happening in Barcelona-Paris... They are completely dominating the match, and losing actually 2-0...
I am also in shock what the hell Paris doing 3 - 0 they need to do something otherwise they are going to lost this match and out of UCL its really shocking going right now
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Barcelona just a few steps behind before making a history.No teams ever won any champions league match after losing by 4 or more goals in 1st leg.Today we could see some extra ordinary performance.
Barcelona played really well so far and 2 goals lead after 1st half. Aggregate barca 2-4 psg
Jump to: