Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 225. (Read 451555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Im on the run now, after two bet won on both games last night i will continue on tonight matches.

Barcelona - PSG, this will be good game, reason Barca need to make goals, they have 4 goals behind and think that they will go all or nothing here bet is over 2.5 goals

Dortmund - Benfica, Benkica won first game and now they are on German ground, this will be very interesting match but dont expect so many goals here bet is over 1.5 goals
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Benfica havea big advantage by winning 1-0 at home. One goal in the breakout will bring them closer to the tour. In this case Dortmund will have to score 3 goals. . Dortmund got very good scores in the last period. But Reus was injured in the Leverkusen game. Gotze can not play because of the inconvenience he already has. Benfica, who won the last 7 official games, is in great shape. I think they can surprise Dortmund.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I lost from both games last night. It looked good at first half when I saw the result, both Arsenal and Napoli already lead by one goal to nil. But the end results made me sick. Wish the next two CL matches will give us good entertainment.

Sorry to hear about your lose because both were much east for both teams to score. Majority of the people picked that option for betting on that games. Good luck to today games my tip PSG will qualify to next round.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Bayern will not play with its best players tonight. Ancelotti rests many stars for league competition. For that reason, Arsenal has a good chance to win the match but it will not reach the next round. The pretty same situation holds for in the match Madrid v Neapoli. Neapoli could win but Madrid will make it to the next round. Since the odds for the save bets are really bad I go for both teams to score for both matches. Odds are 1.69 and 1.72.

Bayern can beat Arsenal with their B team the way how bad it's going with Wenger and his players.  Some of the players have started questioning him and his ambition for the club if the rumors are true.  There were even pics of Sanchez and Cech smiling as Arsenal were losing 1 - 5 vs Bayern last night.

first half arsenal win 1-0, after one player arsenal give red card, is bad performance, and lost
smile sad, not smile happy from sanchesz and chech
I think, giving a red card to Arsenal is a very controversial decision, because I saw the rebroadcast it the fair duel in the penalty box. This decision was made Arsenal game becomes chaotic, in addition, they have to score many goals, but they are one of the leading players in the back line instead of their red card. respect for Arsenal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bayern will not play with its best players tonight. Ancelotti rests many stars for league competition. For that reason, Arsenal has a good chance to win the match but it will not reach the next round. The pretty same situation holds for in the match Madrid v Neapoli. Neapoli could win but Madrid will make it to the next round. Since the odds for the save bets are really bad I go for both teams to score for both matches. Odds are 1.69 and 1.72.

Bayern can beat Arsenal with their B team the way how bad it's going with Wenger and his players.  Some of the players have started questioning him and his ambition for the club if the rumors are true.  There were even pics of Sanchez and Cech smiling as Arsenal were losing 1 - 5 vs Bayern last night.

first half arsenal win 1-0, after one player arsenal give red card, is bad performance, and lost
They not have experience in the UCL.

I don't like this disrespect to Arsenal. The score doesn't show the quality of their team. The problem is in their heads, not that much in skills. Poor Wenger, it seems his time is ending near. And the last thing: rating. I agree the performance wasn't outstanding, yet these 2.5-3 stars for a team who won an away game 5 to 1, are you sane? Lewy 3 stars? For making the game's decider? No, you can't be sane.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
The first game was PSG 4-0. Therefore, Barcelona need to score at least 4 goals without eating a goal for the tour. Things are hard. Luis Enrique has already announced that he will leave the post at the end of the season. The most important reason for this is that there is a different defeat in the first match. Barcelona Atletico Madrid away on the road. He played 2 matches at home and scored 11 goals in total. PSG continues to win in the league.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I lost from both games last night. It looked good at first half when I saw the result, both Arsenal and Napoli already lead by one goal to nil. But the end results made me sick. Wish the next two CL matches will give us good entertainment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Activity: 896
unbelieveable play in home arsenal lost again 5-1 from bayern munchen
i think arsene wenger must out to arsenal and reformation squad
Losing in large numbers would have been very disappointing their supporters. Wenger's future at Arsenal was to be questioned now, I do not know if he would come out or stay afloat. I think the players have mental problems. Within 50 minutes of the start of Arsenal played very well and it proved to goals from Walcott. But after a penalty from Lewandowski and Laurent Koscielny out because red card making their mess. Arsenal problem at this time I think the confidence and mental from players are not good.
Activity: 224
The front three (BBC) work rate is terrible.. Why dont zidane bark at them to close down the defenders and goalkeeper. Benzema and Ronaldo are the worst. so lazy they dont even jog to close down defenders, rather they just walk around the opponents half. Zidane Really need to grow some balls and drop Ronaldo and benzema. Give chances to those who are hungry to play and rather to run for 90 mins Morata, lucas, asensio, mariano.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ramos at it again with his "decisive" goals. But some people are overstating his contributions. Yes, he's scored many decisive goals for Real Madrid, but he has also made many mistakes that have contributed to Real Madrid losing games, and, consequently, losing trophies. His poor defending (in some games) is one of the reasons why Real Madrid have only won 3 league titles in the time he has been playing regularly at Real Madrid.

In particular, in the classic 6-2 and 5-0 wins of Barca over Real Madrid, Ramos was at fault for too many of those goals. In terms of defending, IMO Pepe has been better than Ramos in the time both have been at Real Madrid. In both of the 2014 and 2016 CL tournaments, to me, it seemed that Pepe performed better and should get more credit than Ramos. Of course, like always it seems, Pepe's defensive contributions are going to be overlooked by Ramos's decisive goals.
Activity: 238
Sorry for Gunners. There were good fragments in the first half when they played very committed, intensive football. But is seems this team is very vulnerable mentally. When something goes wrong - they just give it up all. Also, it is evident this team is dependent on Koscielny.

A comment on red card for Koscielny: it was the right decision on the foul in the box. The referee showed yellow at first, but then corrected it, possibly after consulting with the goal line ref.

The way Lewy is taking penalties - I am sure it will be a subject of analyses and players will try to emulate it. Fantastic. Reducing changes of a goalie to absolute minimum. Bayern didn't go well into the match, but Walcott's goal (wonderful) ignited us to the normal state. It was great to see Ribbery in good shape again. Alonso was doing very fine in the midfield.

It was a clear penalty. This wasn't a so-so situation. Was it a red card or was it a second yellow for arguing? If it was for arguing, then there is only one person to blame. If it was for the foul, then it was a harsh decision, but I'm not a ref and the rule book is on UEFA website available - you can find your answers there.
Activity: 588
unbelieveable play in home arsenal lost again 5-1 from bayern munchen
i think arsene wenger must out to arsenal and reformation squad
Activity: 224
Sorry for Gunners. There were good fragments in the first half when they played very committed, intensive football. But is seems this team is very vulnerable mentally. When something goes wrong - they just give it up all. Also, it is evident this team is dependent on Koscielny.

A comment on red card for Koscielny: it was the right decision on the foul in the box. The referee showed yellow at first, but then corrected it, possibly after consulting with the goal line ref.

The way Lewy is taking penalties - I am sure it will be a subject of analyses and players will try to emulate it. Fantastic. Reducing changes of a goalie to absolute minimum. Bayern didn't go well into the match, but Walcott's goal (wonderful) ignited us to the normal state. It was great to see Ribbery in good shape again. Alonso was doing very fine in the midfield.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
5-1 & 5-1  Shocked Damn Bayern Munich rolled over Arsenal like a very efficient and well-oiled German tank lol  Grin Do you think they could win the Champions league this season because I very much think so?
scary night for arsenal fans , 2-10 on aggregate and alexis sanchez caught laughing at bayern 5th goals
i don't think as sure as your thought bayern could win the champions league easily
if you know how chelsea really being an underdog when play with them in the champions league final at their own home allianz arena
but everything changes unexpectedly chelsea won at allianz arena , i wish a new champion won it Wink .
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Arsenal 1 - 5 Bayern Munich , bayern too easy to win games this time. although Theo Walcott scored in first half, it was not able to save  arsenal of embarrassing home defeat, Laurent Koscielnyl red card and  game becomes a mess!
Activity: 306
Arsenal are very consistent team. They always come 4th in the Premier League and they always get knocked out in the round of 16 in the Champions League. While one of their players get a red card in the Champions League. Cheesy This is going to be the last season for Arsene Wenger.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Bayern Munich just destroyed Arsenal scoring five goals with a total aggregate of ten goals to two and a real humiliation because i think this is the worst defeat suffered by an English side in the history of Champions League.Arsenal scored the first goal and won the first half,but second half was brutal for any Arsenal fans to watch.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
It's like the previous match we looked at two spades. At one point the arsenal seemed to be better, but after the red card it fell completely out of the game. After that, they started to eat goals.

Real Madrid again talks staff quality and turned the match. Napoli could not find any goal other than a single goal in the goal when he entered too many goals.

Jump to: