Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 228. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think we can say goodbye to Barca and Arsenal.I will like to see 4-0 Barca  and penalties but PSG will score at least one goal.Fascinating will be Monaco-Men Citi,next great show and Napoli-Real will be interesting

barcelona and arsenal is gone from champion league
only miracle and refree is helping barcelona and arsenal win with defeat over 4 goal

Not yet, we can say it after we all know the result of the 2nd leg match. It is a soccer game where anything may still happen, it is indeed very hard for them to qualify for the next round but they still have the chance although very small chance.
Yes indeed anything can happen in football, Barcelona is also a very strong team so there's still a chance to pursue goals aggregate of PSG. But PSG also a strong team, it is not easy to beat them with a big score. I personally pessimistic Barcelona able to pursue goals aggregate and qualify for the next round, but the actual result will occur if the game has been completed. Luck will always be present on the team has a great spirit.

Yes true, they still have chance

Iniesta should be benched against PSG. He's clearly struggling with match fitness. I would love to see this formation with this exact players again. So much pressure and energy against opponent's midfield and give freedom for MSN to roam. Roberto was a beast in midfield again, Umtiti bossed the central position, Rakitic, Rafinha constantly apply pressure on opponents made life easier for Busquets to dictate the game. Messi Neymar could focus on attack instead of dropping back and build up from the back. It's a pity that this formation was only used after a heavily defeat in terms of tactical for Enrique. Or else there'd be nonstop praise for him right now.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Bayern Munich has managed to overcome its rival in the first leg. The most curious subject on the team was Neuer's injury. The goalkeeper who received intensive treatment came to be in the position today. Due to the penalty, Lahm will not wear it. Boateng is missing one of the other is not playing. Arsenal lost to Liverpool on the weekend. Especially the first half played very badly.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
I think it will be hard to predict a winner on today's games. Napoli versus Real Madrid, and Arsenal versus Bayern. Best option would probably be going for both teams to score, since they are big teams, and home teams have a big disadvantage, so will need to play an offensive game. The over market should be a very good option as well.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
Arsenal will face Bayern at the Emirates in the ChampionsLeague. The hosts have clearly disappointed in first-leg losing 1-5 and it is clear that they wouldn't manage to get past this stage but they will try to improve in this game and they will definitely will go total offensively while Bayern Munich may secured the qualifications but they will not let this game goes easy for the hosts so i expect to see both teams scoring and over 2.5 goals.

Arsenal can really improve in this game but their chances of qualifying are almost zero. Remember they have to keep a clean sheet and score more than four goals to qualify. Playing against a team of the caliber of Bayern is not an easy task to achieve such results.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
CL two games tonight.

Napoli vs Real Madrid --> over 2. goals (1.43)

Arsenal vs Bayern Munich --> over 2.5 goals (1.52)

Both games have to potential to end with over 2.5 goals easily.Let's see if we will be lucky winners at the end.
I will play parlay both games as well!
Good luck guys!
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
I don't think Arsenal to win +0.5 at 1.90 has enough value to make it a 'must bet' line.  With the kind of internal problems Wenger is having with the club this could be another trashing by Bayern again.  Ancelloti is known to be ruthless.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Arsenal  vs  Bayern Munchen
Although the opportunity to qualify for the next round is very small, I'm sure Arsenal will do their best
At least Arsenal will score goals so both teams to score good bet .
Of course Arsenal will try their best to win this game, even though the game are almost over, if they do nothing, they is nothing, at least trying can get they a glimpse of hope. But the question whether they can win it, the answer is still unknown. I'm pretty sure this time won't be a humiliating game, all Bayern need to do is defense probably, no need to pushing forward. Arsenal +0.5 @ 1.9
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Two rematches today in champion league

Arsenal - Bayern, Arsenal after disaster in Munich need real miracle for this match to score 4 goals, i dont say its not possible but for them to score 4 to Bayern seem like Mission Impossible, maybe they need to call Ethan Hunt for this mission, my bet is over 2.5 goals

Napoli - Real Madrid, this game can be good in the tonight schedule, reason 2 goals are easy to achieve and if they Napoli score two then we will have game, and that is what i hope for, bet is both teams to score
Activity: 896
I think we can say goodbye to Barca and Arsenal.I will like to see 4-0 Barca  and penalties but PSG will score at least one goal.Fascinating will be Monaco-Men Citi,next great show and Napoli-Real will be interesting

only miracle and refree is helping barcelona and arsenal win with defeat over 4 goal

Not yet, we can say it after we all know the result of the 2nd leg match. It is a soccer game where anything may still happen, it is indeed very hard for them to qualify for the next round but they still have the chance although very small chance.
Yes indeed anything can happen in football, Barcelona is also a very strong team so there's still a chance to pursue goals aggregate of PSG. But PSG also a strong team, it is not easy to beat them with a big score. I personally pessimistic Barcelona able to pursue goals aggregate and qualify for the next round, but the actual result will occur if the game has been completed. Luck will always be present on the team has a great spirit.
Activity: 1624
Arsenal chances to go to the next round is almost certainly gone. But for sure they won't disappoint their supporters with another lose. While for Bayern Munich themselves, they do not need to win this match. What they have to do is to prevent Arsenal to score 4 goals in 90 minutes and this is an easier job for them. Arsenal will win this game despite failing to qualify for the quarter-finals.

I'm not so sure Arsenal win even though they will try, Bayern Munich will try to score at least to keep things that are never in want
We can imagine if one of Munich player given a red card is sure to be a disadvantage and Arsenal could catch
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Arsenal chances to go to the next round is almost certainly gone. But for sure they won't disappoint their supporters with another lose. While for Bayern Munich themselves, they do not need to win this match. What they have to do is to prevent Arsenal to score 4 goals in 90 minutes and this is an easier job for them. Arsenal will win this game despite failing to qualify for the quarter-finals.

Activity: 1624
Arsenal  vs  Bayern Munchen
Although the opportunity to qualify for the next round is very small, I'm sure Arsenal will do their best
At least Arsenal will score goals so both teams to score good bet .
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Currently no one can predict about UCL because we have many teams in action all are capable to win this year but we can short list just some as Real Bayern PSG and Juventus are hot favorite for this years title Manchester City need some good time to settle things for themselves and win
actually everyone can predict which teams will able went to next round but the most difficult is find the exact predictions because all of them still have a chance and the results will determined in the second legs but Manchester City have good results for the previous match and probably they will reach quarterfinal

Their chances are good but keep in mind they're playing away at Monaco.  It won't be easy for them getting a clean sheet knowing how awful their defense is at times.  And they have Liverpool to worry about 3 or 4 days later.  The schedule is what will kill Man City's hopes to progress.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Activity: 588

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Arsenal will face Bayern at the Emirates in the ChampionsLeague. The hosts have clearly disappointed in first-leg losing 1-5 and it is clear that they wouldn't manage to get past this stage but they will try to improve in this game and they will definitely will go total offensively while Bayern Munich may secured the qualifications but they will not let this game goes easy for the hosts so i expect to see both teams scoring and over 2.5 goals.
Mission imposible. We still remember when Arsenal lost with Milan 4:0 in San Siro, they can win with score 3:0, I think tonight Arsenal will win (not 4 goals but only 2 goals). And they will stop again in this round. Congrats Prof. you will make new records in the UCL.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yeah, There's no point betting on Arsenal or Barcelona to qualify to the next round. It seems to be close to impossible and even if they manage to sore 4 goals past the opponents, they have to keep a clean sheet, which seems a little too much to do to in both the team's cases.

In that mission impossible i see Barca 5% possible,at least thay will fight untill the end.will fight for honour
Arsenal seems dead to me,result depends on Bayern mercy or total deconcentration
Barca-PSG could be show of the night

My Predictions : Barcelona 3-1 PSG (PSG win 5-3 on Aggregate).
Chances are next to impossible, so the home win with a solid performance like last game against Celta is all I want.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Yeah, There's no point betting on Arsenal or Barcelona to qualify to the next round. It seems to be close to impossible and even if they manage to sore 4 goals past the opponents, they have to keep a clean sheet, which seems a little too much to do to in both the team's cases.

In that mission impossible i see Barca 5% possible,at least thay will fight untill the end.will fight for honour
Arsenal seems dead to me,result depends on Bayern mercy or total deconcentration
Barca-PSG could be show of the night
Activity: 473
Merit: 251
This is not really a risk bet. For me both teams are out of the competition for this year.
Bayern and PSG are too strong and too experienced to not come to the next round with these good first matches.
I am also convinced that Bayern or PSG will win the competition this year. Especially Bayern seems to be better than the last past years under their new coach Ancelotti.

Jump to: