Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 233. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 253
February 23, 2017, 02:22:16 PM
I have a parlay of 2 games for the Europa league tonight. The first game is Florentina vs Borussia monchengladsbach @ over 2.5 goals and the second game is between Tottenham and Gent for under 3.5 goals. Total odds is 3.20 , cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
February 23, 2017, 02:12:45 PM
Some picks from me for tonight's Europa League. Some pretty much straightforward picks based on goals scored by both teams hopefully. These teams have chances to qualify so they have something to play for.

Copenhagen - Ludogorets Both teams to score

Fiorentina - Borussia Both teams to score

Shakhtar - Celta Vigo Both teams to score

Genk - Astra Both teams to score

For Tottenham's match - Harry Kane anytime goalscorer

Good luck & have fun.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 23, 2017, 02:09:40 PM
AS Roma - Villarreal, win Roma

You might want to revise this up, roma has won the game and pretty much going to qualify for the next round so they will probably not play serious in this game. There will probably be alot of young players for this game so vilarreal stand a chance to win this game but sadly they wont qualify for the next round

But Roma also do not want to beat at home also too risky if put young players in the lineup there may be only one or two young players there imo
I personally see the Roma are not a team who like wasting game. This team always looked serious so let us wait.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
February 23, 2017, 01:37:47 PM
Going for two games

Tottenham - KAA Gent, win Tottenham

Easy game  , strong team playing at home of course a great selection of home teams win
add 1 games to parlay Ajax win I am sure this team wins .
Yeah, very likely that these teams win you can also add Ajax Amsterdam to beat Legia Warszawa. That game ended 0-0 in the first leg and i'm sure that Ajax will find a goal at home. You could also go for BTS No as I dont expect Legia to score.
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
February 23, 2017, 01:27:09 PM
Going for two games

Easy game  , strong team playing at home of course a great selection of home teams win
add 1 games to parlay Ajax win I am sure this team wins .
Activity: 826
February 23, 2017, 01:23:33 PM
i pick those 4 games to bet in :
Ajax vs Legia , bet for ajax to win .
Lyon vs AZ Alkmaar , bet for Olympique Lyon to win .
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Celta Vigo , bet for Shakthar Donetsk to win .
Tottenham vs Gent , bet for Tottenham to win .
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
February 23, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

You might want to revise this up, roma has won the game and pretty much going to qualify for the next round so they will probably not play serious in this game. There will probably be alot of young players for this game so vilarreal stand a chance to win this game but sadly they wont qualify for the next round
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 23, 2017, 01:12:02 PM
Going for two games

Activity: 1526
Merit: 250
February 23, 2017, 12:55:11 PM
Zenit Petersburg-   Anderlecht  home win with handicap 0:1
Fiorentina-   Monchengladbach home win
Ajax -Legia home win
Activity: 735
February 23, 2017, 11:10:42 AM
Tottenham - KAA Gent Home win
Tottenham trying to reverse the situation to qualify for the next round

AS Roma - Villarreal CF Under 3
AS Roma, they will play defensively because they have win in last meeting
Activity: 644
February 23, 2017, 10:43:13 AM
Anderlecht @ Zenit:
Zenit are usually a run-n-gun team under coach Lucescu, but they are still trying to shake off some rust, as they have been inactive for 2.5 months. They need a win with at least 2 goals, hoping that Anderlecht don't score. Anderlecht have been impressive for quite a while now, and I wouldn't be surprised if this match had at least 3 goals, so i will take over 2.5 @1.66.
legendary
February 23, 2017, 10:33:26 AM
Sevilla wasted to many chances and deserved perhaps bigger win on the night. But kudos to Leicester for defending well and ofcourse great game by the dane Schmichael.

Atleast now leicester still has a good shot of qualifying for the next round. They couldnt win the premier league or even get into the top 4 spot in the premier league this season therefore the only thing that they could is probably to get as far as they could in champions league. I dont really expect them to win anyway with so many superior team on the champions league
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2017, 10:30:47 AM
Tottenham Vs Gent

Tottenham have lost in the first leg away at Belgium. This time, I am sure Tottenham will go all out to win to have a chance the qualify to the next round. We do not need any reminders on how strong Tottenham offense is at home. Gent will not be able to defend against such offense as the difference in qualify is big. My bet is on Tottenham -1.5.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
February 23, 2017, 10:14:53 AM
Sevilla wasted to many chances and deserved perhaps bigger win on the night. But kudos to Leicester for defending well and ofcourse great game by the dane Schmichael.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
February 23, 2017, 09:40:28 AM
Here my parlay, you interested?

Fiorentina v Mgladbach - Draw no Bet Fiorentina
Roma v Villarreal - Both teams to Score
Besiktas v Hapoel Beer Sheva - Besiktas
Tottenham v Gent - Gent +1.75
Lyon v AZ Alkmaar - Lyon win HT
Sparta Prague v Rostov - Both teams to Score

Odds : 32.2  Smiley

try with a small amount
legendary
February 23, 2017, 09:23:36 AM
Ajax vs legia warsaw @1.40
Tottenham vs gent @1.30
Lyon vs AZ @1.40
Zenit St Petersburg vs Anderlecht @1.62
Roma vs Villarreal Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.79

total @7.38 Good luck  Wink

You are choosing favourites over the others and this seems to be an easy pick however I wouldnt really agree with roma's option. They need their players for the other important match as they are leading the first leg with 4 goals, they probably will be going defensive in this match to save up their player's stamina
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 23, 2017, 09:18:30 AM
Good result. Juve played their game smart. play around with possession and wait until Porto are tired. Why should they go 100% and risk injuries or tackle hard and risk cards..... did you not realize Porto was fouling and trying to get Juve to react and get carded as well? Next match is easy because playing in home.

Yes agree. Now Juventus must really rest some players against Empoli since they will player Napoli 3 days after that match. Chiellini and Barzagli both came back from injuries and played full match, they should be rested. Pjaca should start vs Empoli, same with Asamoah, Rugani and maybe Bonucci.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
February 23, 2017, 08:57:16 AM
Good result. Juve played their game smart. play around with possession and wait until Porto are tired. Why should they go 100% and risk injuries or tackle hard and risk cards..... did you not realize Porto was fouling and trying to get Juve to react and get carded as well? Next match is easy because playing in home.
Activity: 1372
February 23, 2017, 08:33:44 AM

Great result for leicester what more can they ask for with the away goal, a team like sevilla dont travel well so i'd bet on leicester to through this tie now.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 23, 2017, 08:11:13 AM
Ajax vs legia warsaw @1.40
Tottenham vs gent @1.30
Lyon vs AZ @1.40
Zenit St Petersburg vs Anderlecht @1.62
Roma vs Villarreal Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.79

total @7.38 Good luck  Wink
Jump to: