Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 267. (Read 451555 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 01, 2016, 01:43:12 AM
I get that United is suffering from its own inconsistencies in their performance and could lose vs a smaller club.  But losing to Zorya?  With the squad Mourinho has at his disposal, no way they're losing that match.
Yeah, but in fact, Zorya is quite tough in their own home ground, which both Fenerbahce and Feyenoord couldnt won there. Well since Man United just need 1 more point to qualify to knock out stage, then there is nothing to worry. But I dont think Man United can win there easily. Deep in my heart, I want Man United win the match, but I wont bet on them for a while.

Deep in my heart I would love for Man United to become a permanent laughing stock in England.  Cheesy  But come on, I get that they could lose to a lower side in the EPL, but Zorya?  Man United is gonna make minced meat out of them.  Ferguson will have a fit if they lose to a club called 'Zorya'.  I haven't even heard of them before tbh.  Grin
Lol. Let me remind you
MK Dons vs Man Utd : 4-0

I'm sure most people even in England didnt know much about MK Dons at that time, but hmm well Grin
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
December 01, 2016, 01:27:15 AM
I get that United is suffering from its own inconsistencies in their performance and could lose vs a smaller club.  But losing to Zorya?  With the squad Mourinho has at his disposal, no way they're losing that match.
Yeah, but in fact, Zorya is quite tough in their own home ground, which both Fenerbahce and Feyenoord couldnt won there. Well since Man United just need 1 more point to qualify to knock out stage, then there is nothing to worry. But I dont think Man United can win there easily. Deep in my heart, I want Man United win the match, but I wont bet on them for a while.

Deep in my heart I would love for Man United to become a permanent laughing stock in England.  Cheesy  But come on, I get that they could lose to a lower side in the EPL, but Zorya?  Man United is gonna make minced meat out of them.  Ferguson will have a fit if they lose to a club called 'Zorya'.  I haven't even heard of them before tbh.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
November 30, 2016, 07:09:30 PM
Who is next highest goal scorer on Champion's League?

Messi  (9 goals)                at [email protected]
Lewandosky(4 goals)        at [email protected]
Cristiano Ronaldo(2 goals) at [email protected]
Cavani (5 goals)                at [email protected]
Suarez(2 goals)                at [email protected]
Aubameyang (3 goals)      at [email protected]
Aguero (3 goals)              at [email protected]
legendary
November 30, 2016, 08:59:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 30, 2016, 08:25:19 AM

You miss the fact that it is a soccer game where both team has a chance to win the match. There is no "No ways" for a big team to lose against small team. There is always a way for a small team to win against big team. Indeed the chance for MU to win the match is much more bigger than Zorya but we cant ignore the fact that Zorya has small chance.
Like what MU got when they played against Watford. At that time many people thought the same as you (including me) that there was no way for MU to lose but the fact says the opposite. They lost with unexpected score (3-1).
legendary
November 30, 2016, 08:09:44 AM
legendary
November 30, 2016, 08:04:45 AM
Seriously?  Zorya tough?  Are you people just saying that or do each one of you really mean it.  No way Man United is losing vs a club called Zorya.

I'm beginning to think some of you are using alt accounts and echo each other to make up a situation where an opinion of one is truly right.
Lol be calm tokeweed. I also think Man United wont lose by Zorya. But based on the inconsistency performance by Man United in last few seasons, it's not a surprising thing when we hear many people doubt on Man United, even when they playing against small team. Honestly I'm bit hesitate to bet on Man United win on this match.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
November 30, 2016, 07:56:27 AM
Seriously? Zorya? Are you people just saying that or do each one of you really mean it. No way Man United is losing vs a club called Zorya.

I'm beginning to think some of you are using alt accounts and echo each other to make up a situation where an opinion of one is truly right.
I think Manchester United will get an easy win if all players United have more focus and have a lucky to win this match. Ibrahimovic and other player have much chance to win and can goes to knockout system Europa league.
legendary
November 30, 2016, 07:51:19 AM
Seriously?  Zorya tough?  Are you people just saying that or do each one of you really mean it.  No way Man United is losing vs a club called Zorya.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 30, 2016, 02:50:39 AM

Eventhough zorya is a tough opponent, I dont really think that they will lose. They are just one step closer in winning the game and get into the next stage of europa league. If you think that they are going to waste the opportunity to get this chance then you should think again, kindly almost nonsense at this point

Yap, we are free to think too confident that they will win and go to next round but we should see the reality where Manchester is still unstable team. Their last 2 matches certainly tells us about  it, so it is possible if they may fail on the last match against Zorya.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
November 29, 2016, 07:51:50 PM

well if we compare from their current players that certainly zorya is nothing rather than manchester united but currently manchester united had unpredictable performance and i mean here that sometimes they were playing with awesome performance but often too they playing such as mediocre teams and yesterday is the latest performance from them that they even not able to win against west ham

Have some faith in them and they will dissapoint you, underestimate them and they will win the game. Thats what I have experienced so far , whenever I doubt them in europa league they never failed to amaze me while they keep on dissapointing me league game. So when most people will have some faith in them because they are against zorya then they might dissapoint us once again
legendary
Activity: 980
November 29, 2016, 02:46:04 PM
manchester united must be cautious for zorya because on the first legs manchester united only able to win 1-0 against this team even at the time they playing at home ground and during play at europe league for away match manchester united has poor performance and several times lost so even though zorya only have 2 points currently but if manchester united draw or even lost i doubt they will go to next round
I think there is nothing to be worry, since Zorya never got any single winning on their home ground, but surprisingly, they got all of those home games with draw result. Man United just need 1 more point to make them qualify to next round, so statistically its not a big task. I just feel Man United playing better since Mourinho put Jones and Carrick into line up formation.
well if we compare from their current players that certainly zorya is nothing rather than manchester united but currently manchester united had unpredictable performance and i mean here that sometimes they were playing with awesome performance but often too they playing such as mediocre teams and yesterday is the latest performance from them that they even not able to win against west ham
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
November 29, 2016, 05:35:15 AM
Manchester United really performed brilliantly, they made four goals into the opponent's goal. This makes Manchester United through to the next round.

Are you sure? Lets see the the recent positions on the group table and the last matches of the group.
1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points
3. Feyenord       7points
4. Zorya             2points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Manchester is not go to the next round yet, there is still a chance for Feyenord to take the ticket for the next round. If Manchester lost against Zorya and Feyenord win against Fenerbache then Feyenord will have 10 points the same as Fenerbache, on other side MU (in case they lose) their points is stay at 9. Means that Fenerbache and Feyenord will go to the next round.

manchester united must be cautious for zorya because on the first legs manchester united only able to win 1-0 against this team even at the time they playing at home ground and during play at europe league for away match manchester united has poor performance and several times lost so even though zorya only have 2 points currently but if manchester united draw or even lost i doubt they will go to next round

Eventhough zorya is a tough opponent, I dont really think that they will lose. They are just one step closer in winning the game and get into the next stage of europa league. If you think that they are going to waste the opportunity to get this chance then you should think again, kindly almost nonsense at this point
it's low chance indeed for manchester united to not get qulaified to next round as the worst scenario really hard to happened , zorya should win against manchester united and Feyenoord should win against fenerbahce. or at least zorya get draw at home and feyenord should win against fenerbahce with 9 goals winning margin to qualify.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
November 29, 2016, 03:13:04 AM
Manchester United really performed brilliantly, they made four goals into the opponent's goal. This makes Manchester United through to the next round.

Are you sure? Lets see the the recent positions on the group table and the last matches of the group.
1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points
3. Feyenord       7points
4. Zorya             2points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Manchester is not go to the next round yet, there is still a chance for Feyenord to take the ticket for the next round. If Manchester lost against Zorya and Feyenord win against Fenerbache then Feyenord will have 10 points the same as Fenerbache, on other side MU (in case they lose) their points is stay at 9. Means that Fenerbache and Feyenord will go to the next round.

The opportunity is wide open to Zorya because Manchester United until now could not find his best game in both the Premier League and Europa League. I would bet that this match will end in a draw.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
November 26, 2016, 08:33:40 PM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

legendary
November 26, 2016, 12:56:23 PM
I think there is nothing to be worry, since Zorya never got any single winning on their home ground, but surprisingly, they got all of those home games with draw result. Man United just need 1 more point to make them qualify to next round, so statistically its not a big task. I just feel Man United playing better since Mourinho put Jones and Carrick into line up formation.
legendary
Activity: 980
November 26, 2016, 10:32:03 AM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 26, 2016, 03:47:28 AM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points
3. Feyenord       7points
4. Zorya             2points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Lets think straight with this, zorya is quite a bad team and if manchester united could perform like their last game in europa league then there is no way that they are going to lose against zorya. There is always some possibility for Zorya to win however it is almost close to nothing so there is no need to be paranoid about it

This group is to interesting but I must say i didn't expect that MNU will win with 4 goals
interesting last games will be who wins goes in next round
yeah it was not expected from them to score 4 goals because they lost the away game against Feyenord  without even scoring a goal but they had to win this game if they wanted to stay in the competition and they will definitely go to the next stage as their game against Zorya should be in their hands and Feyenord must win if they want to qualify
Yeah I agree with you, they are a pretty unstable team, I do not suggest you to bet on them or to bet against them as it is really hard to predict who is going to win at this games as they can lose to a team and then win it 5-0.
Just bet on the underdog and you will be fine Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1064
November 26, 2016, 02:09:55 AM
It was not expected from them to score 4 goals because they lost the away game against Feyenord  without even scoring a goal but they had to win this game

It was expected of them actually, they cant really keep on losing everytime. I dont really want to put my hopes up for them however as a fans i will keep on supporting them either in hard time or glory time. This might be the time that they pull off a comeback , their performance has keep on getting better
legendary
November 25, 2016, 11:52:18 PM
Thanks bro, but I don't think I'd repeat that next time. Like I said I just had that positive feeling I didn't think before I did that else I might probably had backed down but I was driven by this positive energy and the boys did the business. I agree Carrick seems to be the winning panacea.
You should thank Mourinho anw, he just saved you from debt issue Grin Yeah I sometimes believe that positive energy too, it made me won my bet several times lol. But surely I didnt use my salary for that.
Jump to: