Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 268. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 25, 2016, 09:16:50 PM
Manchester United really performed brilliantly, they made four goals into the opponent's goal. This makes Manchester United through to the next round.

Are you sure? Lets see the the recent positions on the group table and the last matches of the group.
1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points
3. Feyenord       7points
4. Zorya             2points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Manchester is not go to the next round yet, there is still a chance for Feyenord to take the ticket for the next round. If Manchester lost against Zorya and Feyenord win against Fenerbache then Feyenord will have 10 points the same as Fenerbache, on other side MU (in case they lose) their points is stay at 9. Means that Fenerbache and Feyenord will go to the next round.

Lets think straight with this, zorya is quite a bad team and if manchester united could perform like their last game in europa league then there is no way that they are going to lose against zorya. There is always some possibility for Zorya to win however it is almost close to nothing so there is no need to be paranoid about it

This group is to interesting but I must say i didn't expect that MNU will win with 4 goals
interesting last games will be who wins goes in next round
yeah it was not expected from them to score 4 goals because they lost the away game against Feyenord  without even scoring a goal but they had to win this game if they wanted to stay in the competition and they will definitely go to the next stage as their game against Zorya should be in their hands and Feyenord must win if they want to qualify
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 25, 2016, 02:43:29 PM
Manchester United really performed brilliantly, they made four goals into the opponent's goal. This makes Manchester United through to the next round.

Are you sure? Lets see the the recent positions on the group table and the last matches of the group.
1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points
3. Feyenord       7points
4. Zorya             2points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Manchester is not go to the next round yet, there is still a chance for Feyenord to take the ticket for the next round. If Manchester lost against Zorya and Feyenord win against Fenerbache then Feyenord will have 10 points the same as Fenerbache, on other side MU (in case they lose) their points is stay at 9. Means that Fenerbache and Feyenord will go to the next round.

Lets think straight with this, zorya is quite a bad team and if manchester united could perform like their last game in europa league then there is no way that they are going to lose against zorya. There is always some possibility for Zorya to win however it is almost close to nothing so there is no need to be paranoid about it

This group is to interesting but I must say i didn't expect that MNU will win with 4 goals
interesting last games will be who wins goes in next round
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 25, 2016, 01:36:39 PM
Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, As the reds go marching up up up! I'm the happiest man on earth. Had a serious debt issue so I decided to stake half my salary on a 1.5 odd and that's more than enough to wipe my debt. I know it's a big risk though and i wouldn't know how I could have covered this up but I'm grateful to God and United for the 4-0 demolition.
Even tho you won your bet, thats really risky dude, you even was being on debt issue. Your action could be more serious if you lost, especially when you use half of your salary. Well its up to you anw, and you have your own right to do that. There would be a chance that you could repeat it again if you are in same situation in future.
Btw, congrats man, Man United really deserved to win. I see the change by Man United after Mou put Carrick into line up formation. Not sure why, but when Carrick playing as starting line up player, MU mostly got positive results.

Thanks bro, but I don't think I'd repeat that next time. Like I said I just had that positive feeling I didn't think before I did that else I might probably had backed down but I was driven by this positive energy and the boys did the business. I agree Carrick seems to be the winning panacea.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
November 25, 2016, 12:15:50 PM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points
3. Feyenord       7points
4. Zorya             2points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

legendary
Activity: 980
November 25, 2016, 11:55:42 AM
3-0

game is over by now

you won't lose half of your wage

Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, As the reds go marching up up up! I'm the happiest man on earth. Had a serious debt issue so I decided to stake half my salary on a 1.5 odd and that's more than enough to wipe my debt. I know it's a big risk though and i wouldn't know how I could have covered this up but I'm grateful to God and United for the 4-0 demolition.
all what you did is very brave because putting half of your salary is very risky for this match but looks like you deserve for those big winning and regarding the match i was also predict Manchester United will win but i wasn't thought with high scores and perhaps the odds for them is not really high but this is easy money and i'm sure most people got profit from this match
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
November 25, 2016, 11:33:35 AM
Even tho you won your bet, thats really risky dude, you even was being on debt issue. Your action could be more serious if you lost, especially when you use half of your salary. Well its up to you anw, and you have your own right to do that. There would be a chance that you could repeat it again if you are in same situation in future.
Btw, congrats man, Man United really deserved to win. I see the change by Man United after Mou put Carrick into line up formation. Not sure why, but when Carrick playing as starting line up player, MU mostly got positive results.
Activity: 100
November 25, 2016, 08:59:55 AM
Great performance from Man United. They can't play all the time like this in Europa League ?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 25, 2016, 04:26:39 AM
I see that United had a good game.  Grin  I didn't watch the game live as I was out for dinner with friends.  I saw the highlights and I'm not too sure how Miki performed.  And I'm too lazy to watch the whole replay now that I know the results.  I would rather ask you guys.  How did Miki play?  Was he getting some of his BVB form back?
Mkhitaryan won the man of the match, got the vote from the fans and well deserved as well. He does not involved in any of those goals, but his dynamic skill and passes played a part of the victory. But this match big highlight is about Rooney, he scored 39th European goals and equaling Van Nistelrooy record, need 2 more goals to breaking Bobby Charlton's 249th club scoring record, big motivation for Rooney to keep on form.

Cool, I hope he starts this weekend vs West Ham as well.  I may not like United much but I like some of their players, especially Miki who I was hopeful would transfer to any EPL club.  Turned out it was United.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 25, 2016, 04:25:31 AM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Yes you are right. Manchester United will fail to go to the next stage if they lost at Zorya's home and Feyenord can beat Fenerbache at home. But, the possibility for that scenario to happen is very low since Zorya is the weakest team in this group. I bet Manchester United can handle the next game easily and even they failed to win the game, draw result will be enough for them to continue to the next stage cause they have the biggest goal difference among the other teams. So, for example the three teams, Fenerbache, MU and Feyenord have same points(10 points) Manchester United will be safe.

well this group is particularly good and last match will be decider all 3 team can go true
Feyenord if win Fener with 2+ goals can pass with Fener if MNU lost and then MNU need only one point
this is very interesting and can wait to see last round
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 25, 2016, 03:58:42 AM
I see that United had a good game.  Grin  I didn't watch the game live as I was out for dinner with friends.  I saw the highlights and I'm not too sure how Miki performed.  And I'm too lazy to watch the whole replay now that I know the results.  I would rather ask you guys.  How did Miki play?  Was he getting some of his BVB form back?
Mkhitaryan won the man of the match, got the vote from the fans and well deserved as well. He does not involved in any of those goals, but his dynamic skill and passes played a part of the victory. But this match big highlight is about Rooney, he scored 39th European goals and equaling Van Nistelrooy record, need 2 more goals to breaking Bobby Charlton's 249th club scoring record, big motivation for Rooney to keep on form.

I also liked the plays he did, almost all of his passes went through the Enemy's defense and reached the destination.
Wayne Rooney is not at his best period of career, but he had some good performance this time.

It was a pretty fun game to watch, next week better games in my opinion, can't wait.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 25, 2016, 03:07:58 AM
Activity: 84
November 25, 2016, 02:45:35 AM
3-0

game is over by now

congrats on your winning , you almost get poor by this action ,
remember to don't go all in or it will be more hurt than dead slowly ,
nowadays we are so rare to see manchester united win with that big score ,
the image of manchester united as big team dissapeared , i believe most people bet against manchester united .

You're right bro, I wouldn't risk that on any day but I just felt it. It was an inherent feeling that pushed me. I'm so happy and battled insomnia all night. Now I have to get up and go settle off my debt before I head to work.
legendary
Activity: 1904
November 25, 2016, 02:43:29 AM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

Yes you are right. Manchester United will fail to go to the next stage if they lost at Zorya's home and Feyenord can beat Fenerbache at home. But, the possibility for that scenario to happen is very low since Zorya is the weakest team in this group. I bet Manchester United can handle the next game easily and even they failed to win the game, draw result will be enough for them to continue to the next stage cause they have the biggest goal difference among the other teams. So, for example the three teams, Fenerbache, MU and Feyenord have same points(10 points) Manchester United will be safe.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
November 25, 2016, 02:21:15 AM

1. Fenerbache 10points
2. Manc Utd      9points

Last Matches :
Feyenord vs Fenerbache
Zorya vs Manc Utd

legendary
Activity: 1064
November 25, 2016, 02:20:27 AM

Yeah, as i expected Manchester United win with many goals on this match against Feyenoord. Play at Old Trafford is really a big advantage for Man United. Actually i'm not expected Feyenoord can't make a single goal on this match. Good job for Man United.

It was an advantage for them however not only because they were playing in their old trafford however they performed quite well yesterday esoecially rooney  and juan mata both of them didnt fail to surprise me. It was totally a good game and I havent see them play like that lately
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 25, 2016, 12:52:48 AM
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
November 24, 2016, 11:04:05 PM

Yeah, as i expected Manchester United win with many goals on this match against Feyenoord. Play at Old Trafford is really a big advantage for Man United. Actually i'm not expected Feyenoord can't make a single goal on this match. Good job for Man United.
Manchester United is indeed great when playing in Old Trafford, another BPL team Southampton loss again, it is worrying, in the last game must win in order to qualify for the knock out phase
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 24, 2016, 10:07:36 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
November 24, 2016, 08:21:46 PM
3-0

game is over by now

You are one brave man betting half your lively hood on a game.
You must really believe in them to do that sort of thing.
If I bet on this game I would not be eating for the next two weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
November 24, 2016, 07:50:52 PM
3-0

game is over by now

congrats on your winning , you almost get poor by this action ,
remember to don't go all in or it will be more hurt than dead slowly ,
nowadays we are so rare to see manchester united win with that big score ,
the image of manchester united as big team dissapeared , i believe most people bet against manchester united .
Jump to: