Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 269. (Read 451555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
November 24, 2016, 06:50:17 PM
Manchester United really performed brilliantly, they made four goals into the opponent's goal. This makes Manchester United through to the next round.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 24, 2016, 06:31:50 PM
3-0

game is over by now

you won't lose half of your wage
the game ended with 4-0 and that is unexpected for them maybe because they didn't concede goals  or they scored 4 goals in one game but the thing that helped united to get this results is DeGea saves earlier in the game also Feyenoord got their main defenders injured and the replacements were not goid enough against United

Precisely bro, I don't know how I feel but I'm elated about my 50% return
November 24, 2016, 06:29:01 PM
3-0

game is over by now

Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, Glory glory Man united, As the reds go marching up up up! I'm the happiest man on earth. Had a serious debt issue so I decided to stake half my salary on a 1.5 odd and that's more than enough to wipe my debt. I know it's a big risk though and i wouldn't know how I could have covered this up but I'm grateful to God and United for the 4-0 demolition.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
November 24, 2016, 06:05:45 PM
3-0

game is over by now

the game ended with 4-0 and that is unexpected for them maybe because they didn't concede goals  or they scored 4 goals in one game but the thing that helped united to get this results is DeGea saves earlier in the game also Feyenoord got their main defenders injured and the replacements were not goid enough against United
Activity: 94
November 24, 2016, 05:47:57 PM
3-0

game is over by now

November 24, 2016, 04:58:30 PM
Hope Manchester United will not disappoint, I have half of my monthly salary on you hoping to make a 50% return. Guys don't fail me. Keep up the good work!!!!!
Activity: 94
November 24, 2016, 04:53:50 PM
WTF?

Inter lost to Hapoel Beer Sheva and Sparta Prague won too

Two shock results in the same group
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
November 24, 2016, 04:47:59 PM
Man Utd vs Feyenoord

Manchester United in the confident side today because after draw results against Arsenal slowly but sure Their mentally has slightly rising and if i saw at group standing that they must win to securing their position because if Fenerbahce win against Zorya and they lost or even draw then will be very heavy to them to reach next round so basically winning result is mandatory for Manchester United but this time i dare to pick Manchester United ML because they have good opportunity to win the match

Manchester United must be a focus in the match, because if Manchester United not focus, it makes mistake and gets lost in the match. Feyenord must be aware because Manchester United have Ibrahimovic which can make magic with his goal.

Manchester is good team and they will win tonight. I have them on my parlay, along with some other games. Bilbao and Roma play at home and this is good advantage for them, I bet on them as well. Tonight there is good games, and if favorites win like they should we can make great money.

man utd made the first goal and still their will be more 2 goals so over 2.5 goal is a good bet bilbao game will be seen more 1 goal
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 24, 2016, 03:59:26 PM
Finally we get to see Mhikitryan in action for Manchester United again, sweet sweet line up there, Carrick and Pogba in the middle, Goalkeeper Romero playing instead of De Gea, maybe it's the punishment for De Gea because losing his grip recently. Man United seriously looking to get 3 points here, Feyernord could just parking the defence for a draw and still ahead of Man United in the group. Feyenoord +2 @ 1.53
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 24, 2016, 03:47:16 PM
Last opportunity for  MNU to do something in my opinion if they dont win this they will be in serious trouble  and they desperately need win this match is good for beting
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
November 24, 2016, 03:22:46 PM
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the UEFA Europa League !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are offering Continuous Live In-Play Betting during all UEFA Europa League matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
November 24, 2016, 02:52:31 PM
Yesterday I lost my parlay for one stupid game, I'm really having so much bad luck lately. Lugoredts - Basel should have been full of goals and in the end it ended in a draw. Too bad. I'll try again tonight with the following.

Manchester United - Feyenoord Draw
Bilbao - Sassuolo Bilbao
Genk - Rapid Vienna Both teams to score
Dundalk - AZ Over 2,5 goals
Activity: 588
November 24, 2016, 02:19:32 PM
Man Utd vs Feyenoord

Manchester United in the confident side today because after draw results against Arsenal slowly but sure Their mentally has slightly rising and if i saw at group standing that they must win to securing their position because if Fenerbahce win against Zorya and they lost or even draw then will be very heavy to them to reach next round so basically winning result is mandatory for Manchester United but this time i dare to pick Manchester United ML because they have good opportunity to win the match

Manchester United must be a focus in the match, because if Manchester United not focus, it makes mistake and gets lost in the match. Feyenord must be aware because Manchester United have Ibrahimovic which can make magic with his goal.

Manchester is good team and they will win tonight. I have them on my parlay, along with some other games. Bilbao and Roma play at home and this is good advantage for them, I bet on them as well. Tonight there is good games, and if favorites win like they should we can make great money.
Activity: 728
November 24, 2016, 02:15:26 PM
AS Roma v Plzen both teams to score yes even this time final results will have different than last time they met. Plzen will succeed to throw the ball into poll but it has no chance to win being on Roma's home. In fact everything is risky because there can be many goals or just couple as aggregated.
legendary
Activity: 1218
November 24, 2016, 02:12:41 PM
well,  see Man Utd current conditions, I think Manchester United can win the match against Feyenoord on Friday's. Well, MU has a lot of talented players like Rooney and ibrahimovic, if they both have been comfortable with each other's game, I think the score will appear in this match is over 2.5 goals
Activity: 700
November 24, 2016, 02:02:36 PM
Zurich vs Villarreal there is pretty good chance for Villarreal to win this match but they are into that encounter against Zurich, so that I will pick both teams to score as Zurich is nice to score a goal at home ground that is why I'm quite sure this pick is good.
Activity: 82
November 24, 2016, 01:55:38 PM
Man Utd vs Feyenoord

Activity: 700
November 24, 2016, 01:54:32 PM
Athletic Bilbao vs Sassuolo it is changed of venue this time where situation of teams is replaced. This thing took my attention to this match to try on this by letting others to go away. Both teams to score yes @1.94. My understanding about this match is they will share points equally in the end of the match.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
November 24, 2016, 01:47:17 PM
I would go with Steaua today against Ormanlispor as they have a decent squad and playing very well at home. Taking into account that they will have all the supporters backing them and they will most surely play very aggressively to recover after the defeat and qualify in the next stage,in my opinion they have around 70-80% chance to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 980
November 24, 2016, 01:41:53 PM
Man Utd vs Feyenoord

Jump to: