Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 278. (Read 451555 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
November 22, 2016, 01:25:07 PM
-Leicester will get an easy win today
-After RM almost lost at Poland, I would not bet on them this time
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 22, 2016, 01:19:33 PM
Monaco vs Tottenham I will pick both teams to score but I think on home ground Monaco have chance to win this game, but Tottenham is not weak team that is why they can save the match and this match can get draw result, than both teams to score will be nice choice.
Activity: 700
November 22, 2016, 01:07:34 PM
Sporting Lisbon vs Real Madrid will not compromise over the chances and reputation now in its current form and performance tells one thing only it is going to break Sporting down easily. Sporting already didn't play high standard game and that's why there is already question mark on its qualification into next round.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 22, 2016, 01:02:54 PM
Sporting Lisbon vs Real Madrid I have my bet on Real Madrid for that encounter they have high odds for ML there because they will play as away, but I am pretty sure Real Madrid is more strong and they can beat Sporting Lisbon in this match.

I also think that Real Madrid can win tonight, they have stronger team and Lisabon is not so far away from Madrid, they will have strong support from their fans there.
Except this game, I will place a bet on Leicester against Brugge, there is no easy games in Europa League but here I think Leicester have high chances for win.
Dortmund vs Legia, Dortmund to win without big troubles.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 22, 2016, 12:56:07 PM
If Sporting takes this game very seriously, it's going to be very tough for Real Madrid. If Real Madrid plays as intense as their previous game, they are the team to beat this season.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2016, 12:53:17 PM
Real Madrid is playing against strong side Sporting Lisbon which is big challenge for them, in overall analysis it seems Real Madrid has edge there for their consistency and going unbeaten in this season there, than I also will take them and I'm quite sure Real Madrid will win this encounter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 22, 2016, 12:48:46 PM
Very hard match for Real Madrid...People hope a lot from Real Madrid because they played great agaist Atlético Madrid but this is another competition and against a totally different opponent. I think it might end in a 1-1 draw
Activity: 714
November 22, 2016, 12:48:03 PM
Sporting Lisbon vs Real Madrid I have my bet on Real Madrid for that encounter they have high odds for ML there because they will play as away, but I am pretty sure Real Madrid is more strong and they can beat Sporting Lisbon in this match.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
November 22, 2016, 12:43:40 PM
I have a crazy parlay for this week:
Real Madrid vs Sporting Lisabon = Real Madrid ML @ 1.59
Rostov vs Bayern Munchen = Bayern Munchen ML @ 1.24
Celtic va Barcelona = Barcelona ML @ 1.26
Total odds: 2.48

The combined odds for the parlay is actually great enough to be honest and Im kinda attracted to try this as well. It might not be late yet to put in some amount for this game. Pretty sure that real madrid and munich will win however Im quite concerned with barcelona because they were quite bad in the last game
Activity: 714
November 22, 2016, 12:39:29 PM
Sevilla - Juventus I think will be real tough match which will make it much more interesting. Sevilla will such brilliant performance so far in the Champions league is going to qualify tonight into next round. It needs just to take this match towards draw and its place is secure in up level. It will fight badly and will not let any weakness for Juventus to take advantage of that.
Activity: 896
November 22, 2016, 12:25:51 PM
Leicester City is my first choice for betting against Club Bruges. From my opinion Leicester City is more strong while it will be on home field than they will be perform much better and will win this match there. So bet on them will be worth to it surely.
Activity: 966
November 22, 2016, 11:59:34 AM
The match against AS Monaco is a “must not lose" game for Tottenham. They ended their terrible form few days ago, Harry Kane and Harry Wink played a big part of it. Both teams know what they gonna facing, Monaco need to take of Harry Kane and Tottenham should be aware off Rademal Falcao. Tottenham to grab at least a point, Tottenham +0.5 @ 1.49
legendary
Activity: 980
November 22, 2016, 11:19:18 AM
I have a crazy parlay for this week:
Real Madrid vs Sporting Lisabon = Real Madrid ML @ 1.59
Rostov vs Bayern Munchen = Bayern Munchen ML @ 1.24
Celtic va Barcelona = Barcelona ML @ 1.26
Total odds: 2.48
your parlay was safe because all your pick for the strong teams which have good opportunity to win the match but you must beware for match Real Madrid vs Sporting Lisabon because the latest match from Real Madrid against Legia Warsaw they could not win even most people predict Madrid will win with easily but unfortunately Madrid couldn't able to do so and for those match i prefer to pick over 2.5 goals or might be both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
November 22, 2016, 11:10:46 AM
Leicester vs Club Bruges this encounter will be dominated by Leicester as they have great form into that league and still undefeated. Than Leicester -0.5 is good pick and it has high possibility there.

leicester -0.5 is the same thing as moneyline

Indeed however if you take a look closely sometimes the odds could be different. In a matter of perspective sometimes the odds for -0.5 is actually 0.1 or 0.2 higher. Since it is the same bet so it is good to get some extra odds for the bets , sometimes this might not happen though you could always be lucky
Activity: 99
November 22, 2016, 10:14:35 AM
Leicester vs Club Bruges this encounter will be dominated by Leicester as they have great form into that league and still undefeated. Than Leicester -0.5 is good pick and it has high possibility there.

leicester -0.5 is the same thing as moneyline
Activity: 377
Merit: 110
November 22, 2016, 10:05:02 AM
Leicester won against Club Bruges in their last meeting, why not again?

I think will be an easy win for Leicester
Easy win for club bruges. Leicester is sux in this season.
Activity: 99
November 22, 2016, 10:03:01 AM
Leicester won against Club Bruges in their last meeting, why not again?

I think will be an easy win for Leicester
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 22, 2016, 10:00:45 AM

Leicester is so shit this season ...

I guess you refers to their performance on BPL, but here we are discussing about their performance on UCL which is different competition and they showed different performance on this competition. They are on 1st position now with 10points (3 wins and 1 draw), is this so shit? Of course no, it is impressive achievement on such competition even though they are on "easy" group but we should appreciate what they have done so far.
it was rare thing on what happened to leicester city.
they were so bad in local league but incredible play at european competition such as champions league.
i don't expect leicester have a big target in champions league , but the situation force him now to set the higher goal in this competition.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 22, 2016, 09:30:40 AM

Leicester is so shit this season ...

I guess you refers to their performance on BPL, but here we are discussing about their performance on UCL which is different competition and they showed different performance on this competition. They are on 1st position now with 10points (3 wins and 1 draw), is this so shit? Of course no, it is impressive achievement on such competition even though they are on "easy" group but we should appreciate what they have done so far.
Activity: 116
November 22, 2016, 09:08:40 AM
In general today is very tough day for betting, but everyday is, right?
Jump to: