Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 281. (Read 451555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
November 21, 2016, 02:43:01 AM
For the coming matchs, I see a victory of Monaco over Tottenham. I've been following the two teams recently, and Monaco convinced me the most. Moreover they're playing at home. And also they beat them in the first match between them.
This season Tottenham played very badly, so for this match, I think Monaco will easily beat Tottenham because in the Premier League was Tottenham play to no good. obviously with it, Monaco will take the opportunity to step into the next phase of the Champions League.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 20, 2016, 04:23:26 PM
For the coming matchs, I see a victory of Monaco over Tottenham. I've been following the two teams recently, and Monaco convinced me the most. Moreover they're playing at home. And also they beat them in the first match between them.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
November 20, 2016, 03:25:49 AM
My favorites to win the Champions league this year are Bayern Munich and Manchester City. I like Borussia Dortmund as well but I am not sure if they have a deep enough squad to play well both in the Cl and the Bundesliga. However Juventus and PSG could always be a nice surprise in this tournament and I wouldn't write them off the list of possible finalists, too. The reign of Spanish clubs has to end sooner or later, right?  Grin
Yeah the Spanish teams reign would end, but not in short time imo. I guess in next 5 seasons, there will always be at least one Spanish team in semifinal stage even final match.
I hope that the dominance of the Spanish League team in the Champions League will end. semi-final match will be more exciting and thrilling if filled in by each large team of Serie A, Premier League, Spanish League and French League.

I don't mind it.  As long as Real and Barca are dominant forces they have every right to reach the semis every year.  This would be a good thing for the other clubs in Europe because they would have to challenge them for that dominance.  Real and Barca have set the bar up in all of football, it's for the other clubs' job to reach and try to surpass it.
yeah completely agree, which Real Madrid and Barcelona even Atletico deserve to play in high level in European competition, so as long as their matches are interesting and attractive to watch, then we should have no problem with that Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
November 20, 2016, 02:10:38 AM
Who win the Champion's League? (updated)

Barcelona        at [email protected]
Bayern Munich at [email protected]
Real Madrid     at [email protected]
Manc. City       at [email protected]
At. Madrid       at [email protected]
B. Dortmund   at [email protected]
Juventus         at [email protected]
Arsenal           at [email protected]
Psg                 at [email protected]
Leicester         at [email protected]
Napoli             at [email protected]
Sevilla            at [email protected]

my favorite is the Bayern!

if there is a bookmaker provide leicester city to win champions league @100 or better ,
i might want to bet on them for $100 ,
leicester somehow play so awesome perfect in champions league while they are struggling in league ,
i can see how excited they are in champions league and might make another surprise this year?
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 20, 2016, 01:41:58 AM
Think I might get a few quid on PSG

paris saint germain this season is bad performance
you can see in france league, ligue 1, paris saint germain not dominate agan
must batle with nice,monaco and lyon can winner ligue 1, in champion league same, i think PSG this season in champion league finish to quarter final is very good, to winner is very difiucult is very low chance in candidate to winner
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
November 20, 2016, 12:13:38 AM

I hope that the dominance of the Spanish League team in the Champions League will end. semi-final match will be more exciting and thrilling if filled in by each large team of Serie A, Premier League, Spanish League and French League.

They will still dominate both champions and europa league. Wether you want it or not, they have much better team than most league. They got barcelona and real madrid , both of them stands out alot compared to the other team and they have been dominating the league for years, It is quite hard to say this but they will dominate it until atleast 5 year at most
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 19, 2016, 11:58:09 PM
My favorites to win the Champions league this year are Bayern Munich and Manchester City. I like Borussia Dortmund as well but I am not sure if they have a deep enough squad to play well both in the Cl and the Bundesliga. However Juventus and PSG could always be a nice surprise in this tournament and I wouldn't write them off the list of possible finalists, too. The reign of Spanish clubs has to end sooner or later, right?  Grin
Yeah the Spanish teams reign would end, but not in short time imo. I guess in next 5 seasons, there will always be at least one Spanish team in semifinal stage even final match.

I don't mind it.  As long as Real and Barca are dominant forces they have every right to reach the semis every year.  This would be a good thing for the other clubs in Europe because they would have to challenge them for that dominance.  Real and Barca have set the bar up in all of football, it's for the other clubs' job to reach and try to surpass it.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 19, 2016, 10:52:55 PM

Unfortunately the team of Premier unable to compete in the champions League  Cheesy beginning they played well but failed to semi-finals
Like it or not we will see the dominance of a team of laliga FBC , RM , AM 2 of these names will be in the quarter-finals.
Another team with a chance of Bundesliga and SerieA Ligue1 and premier  not on the list IMO  Cool
legendary
November 19, 2016, 09:59:08 PM
legendary
November 19, 2016, 12:32:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2016, 08:27:20 AM

You know what, I'll follow you on this bet.  Unai Emery has won the Europa League three years in a row, so it shows that he's good in competing with this type of format.  With a bit of luck on the draw at the KO stages and the quarters, they could go in the semis easy.  There's also the "lagging behind" the league factor.  The minute it's practically impossible for them to win Ligue 1, they would put all their focus on the CL.  It's a good bet imho.
Good luck with that, tokeweed. Their chance is pretty good with a nice odds @27 and with their current squads, they deserve to win UCL. But instead of them, I prefer Man City. No team could beat Barcelona and scoring 3 goals against them in last few seasons except Man City lol. The only teams I support in Champions League are just Real Madrid and the team(s) that beat Barcelona Grin.

Haha.  Grin  Betting on City is a given, just like you betting on Real.  Anyway I was tempted with the PSG bet so I decided to bet small and see how it goes.  Unai Emery can pull another rabbit out of the hat here since he's so good with the tournament format.  I'm hoping for PSG to lose points at Ligue 1 so they will concentrate on the CL more.  Their squad is good enough to pull it off.
Paris Saint Gemain's preformance recently was not as I expected,that is one of the reasons that I am not going to bet on them.
I think that betting on goals spread is much better as they usually score low which make it easy to predict under 3 goals at their games.

because currently still group phase so basically all teams which will go to the next round have equal opportunity to win the trophy and PSG also have it indeed pretty heavy to reach the final match because there are several teams with a good history during their participant on champion league such as Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich but Nothing is impossible in this world even Greece could able to be the champion of Euro cup or Leicester City also be the champion of EPL but one more important thing to got champion league trophy besides skill and strategy luck also necessary here
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
November 18, 2016, 08:02:26 AM
legendary
November 18, 2016, 04:43:27 AM

You know what, I'll follow you on this bet.  Unai Emery has won the Europa League three years in a row, so it shows that he's good in competing with this type of format.  With a bit of luck on the draw at the KO stages and the quarters, they could go in the semis easy.  There's also the "lagging behind" the league factor.  The minute it's practically impossible for them to win Ligue 1, they would put all their focus on the CL.  It's a good bet imho.
Good luck with that, tokeweed. Their chance is pretty good with a nice odds @27 and with their current squads, they deserve to win UCL. But instead of them, I prefer Man City. No team could beat Barcelona and scoring 3 goals against them in last few seasons except Man City lol. The only teams I support in Champions League are just Real Madrid and the team(s) that beat Barcelona Grin.

Haha.  Grin  Betting on City is a given, just like you betting on Real.  Anyway I was tempted with the PSG bet so I decided to bet small and see how it goes.  Unai Emery can pull another rabbit out of the hat here since he's so good with the tournament format.  I'm hoping for PSG to lose points at Ligue 1 so they will concentrate on the CL more.  Their squad is good enough to pull it off.
Ah I forgot that you are a fan of Man City lol. I dont have any idea about Unai Emery. Like you said, he is not too good in league but really amazing in European tournament. Look at how bad Sevilla performance under him in La Liga last few seasons, but he could made Sevilla won Europa League for 3 times in a row. And same thing is happening to PSG now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 18, 2016, 03:28:05 AM

Paris Saint Gemain's preformance recently was not as I expected,that is one of the reasons that I am not going to bet on them.
I think that betting on goals spread is much better as they usually score low which make it easy to predict under 3 goals at their games.
legendary
November 18, 2016, 01:53:01 AM

legendary
November 17, 2016, 04:00:03 AM

legendary
November 17, 2016, 03:17:06 AM

legendary
November 16, 2016, 07:35:42 PM
Currently At Madrid and Manchester City also have some good chances to win this year so putting some money on them is also not bad at all but still Bayern and Real Madrid first choice 
although almost everyone thought that the competition will win the Champions League this season is Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, and Barcelona. but I still will support Juventus to become a champion, because they are very decent compared to others. the consistency of the game they should be balanced with the achievements.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 16, 2016, 06:00:53 PM
Currently At Madrid and Manchester City also have some good chances to win this year so putting some money on them is also not bad at all but still Bayern and Real Madrid first choice 
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
November 16, 2016, 05:49:57 PM
Jump to: