Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 314. (Read 451557 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
September 30, 2016, 06:52:52 AM
Honestly I don't know what to think about Manchester United any more. On paper and in theory they have very expensive footballers and obviously skilled enough to wear that price tag (duh Grin) and Mourinho is one of the best managers in the world ( or he was?!) but still United struggle every single match be it in the Premier League or UEFA competitions. I am beginning to think that Mourinho has to do a complete overhaul of the team and bring in new players. The current form of the team is not impressive at all and I should say it has more of a comic effect than any respect for the name of the club whatsoever  Shocked
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 30, 2016, 06:52:43 AM
Damn Manchester United, dominated the match so hard but only can make 1 goal. It's really sucks and cost me so bad. It's seems Man United is not serious on Europa League, god damned it.

Damn too, I bet MU -3.5, because the opponent is a weak team. IF RM  or Barca replace MU, the result would be 4-0 5-0 6-0

Wow dude, you are really brave have that bet, Man United -3.5. Well, we can't compared Man United with Barcelona and Real Madrid though. I think Man United not serious about Europa League.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2016, 06:14:21 AM
Even Manchester United has won against Zorya but the result is very disappointed, once again this has been proved it's nothing more than just a crap, I lost my bet on over 2.5 goals because I was expecting this encounter would get more than 3 goals when it was playing against very weak side, but it won hardly into this match.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 30, 2016, 06:04:43 AM
Damn Manchester United, dominated the match so hard but only can make 1 goal. It's really sucks and cost me so bad. It's seems Man United is not serious on Europa League, god damned it.

Damn too, I bet MU -3.5, because the opponent is a weak team. IF RM  or Barca replace MU, the result would be 4-0 5-0 6-0

really bad, against a weak tea and playing at home only scored 1 goal, with having the most expensive player squad.
I took over 2.5 goals. I think Manchester United were able to win by a score of 3-0 or more like when a win against Leicester city.

this reminds me on last season but seem like this one is even worse then last one
they have team and players and they dont score goals in first half MNU have 80% ball possession and no goal
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 30, 2016, 05:23:31 AM

really bad, against a weak tea and playing at home only scored 1 goal, with having the most expensive player squad.
I took over 2.5 goals. I think Manchester United were able to win by a score of 3-0 or more like when a win against Leicester city.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
September 30, 2016, 04:16:01 AM
My Toto Parlay for this beautiful day Tongue
  • Man Utd v Zorya    Zorya +3.5
  • Sparta Prague v Inter    Inter +0.5
  • Hapoel Beer Sheva v Southampton    Southampton +0.5
  • Shakhtar v Braga    Shakhtar 0

• Confirmed Odds : 2.34
OMG Inter big looser. Angry Result : Lost

Inter is being run by some shady character to say the least. I like many other italians here in my country are highly confident that Inter is really making a lot of money by losing matches on purpose. No one here can really believe Inter can lose at home from a team from Israel premier league, too much quality gap between such leagues. So I as an italian never play inter on my sports book , or extremely rarely when there's not much other options to choose from. Stay away from Inter as it can win matches which are not easy and can lose the most easy ones.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 30, 2016, 03:40:28 AM

You were too confident that MU will win with many goals, did you realize that MU is still on progress to find the best strategy and the best starting line up? Based on their all previous matches, they only could score 17goals in 10matches since August. It means they only make 1.7goals per match in average. And you cant compare it with RM or Barca, extremely different quality.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
September 30, 2016, 02:14:55 AM
I have placed 3 bets and hope for some winnings

Man Utd vs Zarja mnu to win
Sparta Prag    vs Inter both team to score
Ath. Bilbao vs Rapid Vienna over 2.5 goals

The same bet with me only take 4 bets for parlay add 1 bet again AS Roma  VS  FC Astra Giurgiu Roma ML

i got 2 out of 3 games not bad some disappointment again but i think i will play next time on other team big one are make lose money small come to be good for making money in this two rounds so far
i will try next time something else

You should have choosen roma for this game. Roma is quite the favourites to win the europa league alongside wih manchester united so it should be easy game for them. The only thing that makes me wanna puke is that manchester united could only score 1 goal in their match, unexpected really coming from them
legendary
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 30, 2016, 01:16:25 AM
I have placed 3 bets and hope for some winnings

Man Utd vs Zarja mnu to win
Sparta Prag    vs Inter both team to score
Ath. Bilbao vs Rapid Vienna over 2.5 goals

The same bet with me only take 4 bets for parlay add 1 bet again AS Roma  VS  FC Astra Giurgiu Roma ML

i got 2 out of 3 games not bad some disappointment again but i think i will play next time on other team big one are make lose money small come to be good for making money in this two rounds so far
i will try next time something else
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
September 29, 2016, 10:26:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
September 29, 2016, 10:10:25 PM
I just watched the replay of the Man United vs Zorya game.  Man United looks so slow out there.  I can't quite put my finger on it but they need a little bit of explosiveness, especially in the midfield.  Fellaini shouldn't be played with Pogba imo, he was almost nonexistent in the middle.  Might was well get a cardboard cut out of him instead of the real version.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 29, 2016, 09:01:15 PM
Merit: 602
September 29, 2016, 08:59:54 PM
Man Utd let me down by only scoring 1 goal which I am not surprised but I won my other bets on Zenit St Petersburg and Roma winning easily. I lost my parlay because Man Utd let me down by not scoring another goal but I'm not to worried as I am in profit from tonight's games.
yeah manchester united should have created more scoring chances as they controled the ball most of the time and they only came up with 2 shots on target and that's pretty low especialy when they are playing home against a not well known european club
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 29, 2016, 06:35:30 PM
Well, I guess in a match Zorya v Man Utd, Man Utd did not play well enough. I actually feel that Manchester United could make a goal more than 1 goal. although this was included in the calculation of my predictions, but I am confident that Manchester United can make at least 2 goals in this match. however, I think it's all untrue. Well, maybe Zorya defense so powerful that MU could not have made more than 1 goal. I hope Man Utd could be better in the next game
legendary
Merit: 1004
September 29, 2016, 06:32:14 PM
Man Utd let me down by only scoring 1 goal which I am not surprised but I won my other bets on Zenit St Petersburg and Roma winning easily. I lost my parlay because Man Utd let me down by not scoring another goal but I'm not to worried as I am in profit from tonight's games.
you might will get a very good odds if take a bet against manchester united
like asian handicap for Zorya +1.5? really better than manchester united moneyline or handicap + for united
most of the europa league games actually have a low goals
this is strange for me , make me think is there a fixing?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
September 29, 2016, 06:25:46 PM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
September 29, 2016, 05:10:08 PM
Manchester United played at their home but really it was interesting match for manchester they cfound one goal so hard  but they played so much , my idea was manchester will find second goal too but they couldnt find .
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
September 29, 2016, 05:01:10 PM
My Toto Parlay for this beautiful day Tongue
  • Man Utd v Zorya    Zorya +3.5
  • Sparta Prague v Inter    Inter +0.5
  • Hapoel Beer Sheva v Southampton    Southampton +0.5
  • Shakhtar v Braga    Shakhtar 0

• Confirmed Odds : 2.34
OMG Inter big looser. Angry Result : Lost
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 29, 2016, 04:39:36 PM
Manchester United finally have 1 goal after so much effort. I still am looking it with doubts till there will not be another goal by it. St Etienne should score a goal to make my bet winning vs Anderlecht. Both teams to score yes still plenty of time to win. St. Etienne will draw successfully before the end of game.
legendary
September 29, 2016, 04:28:27 PM
Come on Manchester United do not disappoint your supporters  75% ball possession but no goals Undecided
I hope that major changes in the second half at least 1 goal

I'm watching the game, they're massively on top, just no finishing touch at the moment. I think they'll win but not as easily as I thought before kick off.

Yup same here I bet Manchester United ML only need one goal to win I hope they do it before the game ends
If the match 0-0 I'm sure the bookies  win big probably more than the funds ICONOMI lol
Jump to: