Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 354. (Read 451557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
August 24, 2016, 12:30:37 PM
My prediction for tonight:

Borusisa M. vs Young Boys OVER 2.5 goals
Manchester City vs Steaua Bucarest OVER 2.5 goals
Apoel Nicosia vs Fc Kopenhagen double chance X2
Salzburg vs Dinamo Zagreb OVER 1,5 goals
Rostov vs Ajax  OVER 1,5 goals

The teams that qualify are : Manchester City, Borussia Moench. , Kopenhagen, Dinamo Zagreb, Ajax.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
August 24, 2016, 12:11:53 PM
Manchester city will win due pep have a record never give other team win when against his team even has lead 5-0 but he give the instruction for all player to win this match.

It seems manchester city should be getting an easy win. Roma losing the spot in champions league to porto should be alarming all those top clubs to not be underestimating their opponent so I think pep is going to give it all for tonight. If he lose this chances then he will be ruined by the media, a top class club like city cant afford to lose
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
August 24, 2016, 12:05:42 PM
I think there are only two games that look easy to predict:

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Young Boys, agg 3-1 > over 2.5 goals or Borussia Monchengladbach

Man City vs Steaua Bucharest, agg 5-0 > over 2.5 goals or Man City
manchester city vs steaua bucharest are actually easy money if you choose to bet on manchester city money line , but with the current aggregate 5-0 they might use reserve players to play tonight.

a little bit risky as i think the match possibly ended up draw or even manchester city lost if they play with reserve squad.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
August 24, 2016, 11:44:33 AM
Manchester city will win due pep have a record never give other team win when against his team even has lead 5-0 but he give the instruction for all player to win this match.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 24, 2016, 11:40:32 AM
my picks for tonight

APOEL Vs FC Copenhagen  under 2.5 goals
FK Rostov Vs Ajax win ajax
Manchester City Vs FC Steaua Bucuresti win MNC

very risky take on Ajax win, while Ajax when playing at home is not capable of winning games. I think the result will be the same as the first leg of which draw.

Yeah, I don't think Ajax can win with many goals on this match. This match play at FK Rostov home and i think both teams to score is a good pick same as the 1st leg.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
August 24, 2016, 11:21:25 AM
my picks for tonight

very risky take on Ajax win, while Ajax when playing at home is not capable of winning games. I think the result will be the same as the first leg of which draw.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 24, 2016, 11:19:53 AM
I only have 1 pick for today Champions League match.
Rostov FK vs AFC Ajax. I'm sure this match will have many goals, so i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score for this match.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
August 24, 2016, 11:17:17 AM
Man City vs Steaua Bucharest
there will be easy win for Manchester City i guess because i'm pretty sure they is too strong for Steaua Bucharest but i have a problem with their odds because it's too low and even over 1,5 goals also pretty low so i would try another options bets and i had decide to pick both teams to score/NO

We all know Manchester City will score at home. The question is, what if Steaua scores ONLY ONE goal? It messes up your whole parlay. Kompany, Sagna, Sane and Gündoğan will not play for Manchester City. Steaua only have one player missing, Filip for knee injury. First match finished 5-0, this match will possibly be over 2.5 goals too.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2016, 11:05:01 AM
Man City vs Steaua Bucharest
there will be easy win for Manchester City i guess because i'm pretty sure they is too strong for Steaua Bucharest but i have a problem with their odds because it's too low and even over 1,5 goals also pretty low so i would try another options bets and i had decide to pick both teams to score/NO
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
August 24, 2016, 11:04:29 AM
I will do a parlay for Champions League. I wanted to bet on over 1.5 yesterday on Roma vs Porto, but didn't make it on time.
Let's hope today goes well to.

Parlay
Mgladbach v Young Boys, Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.35
Man City v Steaua Bucharest, Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.41
APOEL v FC Copenhagen, Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.43
Total odds: 2.72

First two games are hard to predict since both home teams had a good first round, so they will probably give some time to less regular players. I expect them to win their games, but I prefer to go to the goals market. Last game it's quite hard to predict as well, but after a goal is scored anything can happen, and teams will risk it more and more, so I think over 1.5 is a good bet.

Seeing the last some match results, i will prefer much easy bets of over 1.5 goals for all 3 matches and over 0.5 goals for mgladhach and Man city game for first half which is more safer side.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
August 24, 2016, 11:01:54 AM

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Young Boys, agg 3-1 > over 2.5 goals or Borussia Monchengladbach

Ya it is true that this two games look easy but going over 2.5 goals is easy bet and first half over 0.5 goals is also a safe bet.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 24, 2016, 09:45:21 AM
my picks for tonight

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 24, 2016, 09:44:04 AM
roma lost i didnt think they can lose i was hoping to see them play in Champions league
well they will play now in Europe league now
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
August 24, 2016, 09:37:38 AM

I think that all the predictions you are pretty good, but I am sure this will not be good for you to do. Because I noticed that all of the games in both those games will end draw. Because I see that all the players are very ready to play and they will do a very good thing for his team
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 24, 2016, 09:36:13 AM
my prediction match today
APOEL (Cyp)   Vs   FC Copenhagen (Den) ,  draw or away
B. Monchengladbach (Ger)   Vs  Young Boys (Sui) , moenchengladbagh win
FK Rostov (Rus)   Vs   Ajax (Ned)  , Ajax +1
Manchester City (Eng)   Vs   FC Steaua Bucuresti (Rou) , manchester city win
Salzburg (Aut)   Vs   D. Zagreb (Cro) , dynamo zagreb +0,5
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
August 24, 2016, 09:34:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
August 24, 2016, 09:33:23 AM
I will do a parlay for Champions League. I wanted to bet on over 1.5 yesterday on Roma vs Porto, but didn't make it on time.
Let's hope today goes well to.

Parlay
Mgladbach v Young Boys, Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.35
Man City v Steaua Bucharest, Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.41
APOEL v FC Copenhagen, Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.43
Total odds: 2.72

First two games are hard to predict since both home teams had a good first round, so they will probably give some time to less regular players. I expect them to win their games, but I prefer to go to the goals market. Last game it's quite hard to predict as well, but after a goal is scored anything can happen, and teams will risk it more and more, so I think over 1.5 is a good bet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 24, 2016, 08:24:09 AM
 City won the first leg with 5-0 and now there will be some rotations in the squad. Guardiola will leave some regular players in order to rest for the weekend game in the Premier League, so this will give a chance to Steaua to gain a positive result from the second leg.But City will win the game but with 2 or three goals scored in the match.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
August 24, 2016, 08:20:22 AM
there is something wrong with Roma performance yesterday because lost in their home ground with huge score isn't good for next matches and also i had been placing my bets for home or draw options but it all doesn't working well because Roma has ruin my day

They have seen 2 red cards and losing after 1-0 what did you expect? 3rd goal came in last minutes so the score is fair. At least they tried, Porto is a better team even in 11 vs. 11 game. They'll move on to the Europa League from group stages, it's easier for Roma.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2016, 07:49:47 AM
there is something wrong with Roma performance yesterday because lost in their home ground with huge score isn't good for next matches and also i had been placing my bets for home or draw options but it all doesn't working well because Roma has ruin my day
Jump to: