Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 357. (Read 451557 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 23, 2016, 01:07:58 PM
Roma vs Porto both teams to score yes and Monaco vs Villarreal as well. Both matches provide acceptable and good odd for these options. I don't want make me complications because teams are equally strong and determined to do anything. I have point of view that none of them will win with nil. I mean to say that every team will have input in goals.
Activity: 728
August 23, 2016, 12:51:55 PM
As of making some money while enjoying match both teams to score yes is best anyway for Roma v Porto. The available odd is not bad even at @1.73 because anything can be expected as they giants. H. Beer Sheva v Celtic same in 2nd legs match Celtic is my pick for these high odds of @2.80. This bet contains some risks but have extremely high chances to make some nice money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
August 23, 2016, 12:34:04 PM
2 big matches, Monaco vs Villarreal and AS Roma vs FC Porto. In the first leg both matches are draw and i think these 2 matches both teams will score again, both teams to score is a lock.

I also think that, both teams will do the same as in the first leg and at least both teams to score.

because of Monaco quite safe and win in the first leg, I think they'll take this match with a draw, just to secure a position.
Activity: 714
August 23, 2016, 12:31:45 PM
AS Roma though 1st leg match was ended at 1-1 still I am ready to take risk straight on Roma this time. I think Roma will win against FC Porto being more aggressive tonight. In this case a bet on money line @1.95 for Roma is something worth to take chance. I am in for result oriented match.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
August 23, 2016, 12:24:09 PM
These games are getting more and more difficult to predict, imagine Valencia even losing at home making me lose my investment. It really annoying with the way this games are really turning out...

I think you are talking about Villareal here as they lost at home against Monaco which was the biggest surprise of last week in the champions. In fact today games are not difficult at all to predict. And I try to make some predictions here which I am sure the majority of them will be winners

Legia Warsaw to win 1.45
Viktoria Plzen to win 2.00
Celtic game over 2.5 goals 1.70
Roma draw no bet at 1.40
Monaco vs Villareal , totally unpredictable.

Nice choices , its a good thing you are doing some free predictions as not everyone can afford to buy your tips which you are selling for a high price at least for me but anyone has his own views. I copied your 2 first bets and placed a parlay of Legia Warsaw to win and was a bit afraid in the second game and played Plzen win or draw of 1.25. I will almost double my money if the games are successful.
Monaco vs Villareal I think we will see a both teams to score here and maybe the game ends 1-1 and I like if Monaco can reach group stages this year.

Why people can not predict the match Monaco vs Villarreal it seems many people avoid this bet
I think it is not too difficult one option  is both teams to score Villarreal will try hard to catch goal at least they should be able to score 1 goal
I suggest not bet moneyline better at other options.

I agree with you, if in the first leg ended score 2-1, then in the second leg game will be the hardest and are eager to at least both teams scored. My prediction 1-1.

Just after seeing so many prediction and after two bad days i think  i will go with your prediction for monaco vs villareal, both team to score and over 1.5 goal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 23, 2016, 12:06:11 PM
2 big matches, Monaco vs Villarreal and AS Roma vs FC Porto. In the first leg both matches are draw and i think these 2 matches both teams will score again, both teams to score is a lock.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
August 23, 2016, 11:48:19 AM
These games are getting more and more difficult to predict, imagine Valencia even losing at home making me lose my investment. It really annoying with the way this games are really turning out...

I think you are talking about Villareal here as they lost at home against Monaco which was the biggest surprise of last week in the champions. In fact today games are not difficult at all to predict. And I try to make some predictions here which I am sure the majority of them will be winners

Legia Warsaw to win 1.45
Roma draw no bet at 1.40

Nice choices , its a good thing you are doing some free predictions as not everyone can afford to buy your tips which you are selling for a high price at least for me but anyone has his own views. I copied your 2 first bets and placed a parlay of Legia Warsaw to win and was a bit afraid in the second game and played Plzen win or draw of 1.25. I will almost double my money if the games are successful.
Monaco vs Villareal I think we will see a both teams to score here and maybe the game ends 1-1 and I like if Monaco can reach group stages this year.

Why people can not predict the match Monaco vs Villarreal it seems many people avoid this bet
I think it is not too difficult one option  is both teams to score Villarreal will try hard to catch goal at least they should be able to score 1 goal

I agree with you, if in the first leg ended score 2-1, then in the second leg game will be the hardest and are eager to at least both teams scored. My prediction 1-1.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 23, 2016, 11:45:14 AM

Legia Warsaw to win 1.45
Roma draw no bet at 1.40

August 23, 2016, 11:40:50 AM
Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Celtic FC, i''m sure Hapoel will do their best on this 2nd leg match. I think this match will have many goals, so i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
August 23, 2016, 11:30:40 AM
i will go for one match

AS Roma vs FC Porto

bet option under 2.5 goals
this pick also looks reasonable for me because even though Roma playing at home i think they will retain to not lose or they will trying not to concede a goal even just 1 goal overall i think Roma will playing safe with good counter-attack because playing defence is typical from Italian teams
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
August 23, 2016, 11:09:58 AM
Hey guys today is the 2nd leg of the Champions League play-offs and I see a substantial value in the game between Plzen and Ludogorets. The Czechs are down 2 goals after the 1st leg in Bulgaria and will try to make up for that with attacking play on home ground today and that will certainly generate a lot of open positions on the pitch for the quick counter-attacks of Ludogorets and I think this will be a sound reason for picking both teams to score for that game tonight. As always have fun and happy betting guys  Cool
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
August 23, 2016, 11:08:02 AM
AS Roma v Porto ( roma ML )
I'm really not sure roma can't win due roma has won in the first leg but if roma not want to win this match it's will be risk for them.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
August 23, 2016, 10:33:19 AM
i will go for one match

AS Roma vs FC Porto

Yeah, it's probably the best pick tonight. I'm expecting a match like first leg, 1-1 draw and we may see extra time. Roma will approach defensive play at home, they have to close their line to goals because of their 1 goal advantage. But I see Porto a better side, they should qualify to Champions League.

Roma wont be defending today so it will be much better option to bet on moneyline. I dont see the other odds that is much better than this option. I consider moneyline bet as the best because it is almost impossible for roma to not qualify. It will be the worst season for them if they cant win this game
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
August 23, 2016, 10:20:46 AM
i will go for one match

AS Roma vs FC Porto

Yeah, it's probably the best pick tonight. I'm expecting a match like first leg, 1-1 draw and we may see extra time. Roma will approach defensive play at home, they have to close their line to goals because of their 1 goal advantage. But I see Porto a better side, they should qualify to Champions League.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 23, 2016, 08:45:41 AM
i will go for one match

AS Roma vs FC Porto

August 23, 2016, 08:08:36 AM
My picks for today matches.
AS Roma vs FC Porto. I pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Monaco vs Villarreal. I pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score too.
Activity: 726
August 23, 2016, 07:54:24 AM
If AS don't qualify for CL, their season will be over before it has even started.
FC Porto used to be a very strong team, but if we look at their squad now, we'll see that they aren't that special anymore and that AS actually have better players. Plus they have the advantage to play away first. Not qualifying would be a disaster.
legendary
Activity: 1652
August 23, 2016, 07:51:56 AM
Roma vs Porto
for the first leg they were playing draw 1-1 and with these results Roma will have good advantages because second leg at Roma home ground only need win 1-0 or draw 0-0 but if i pick for Roma ML it's very risky because Roma and Porto equally strong so i decide to make safe bet with pick home or draw
August 23, 2016, 07:50:52 AM

Legia Warsaw to win 1.45
Roma draw no bet at 1.40

legendary
Activity: 1232
August 23, 2016, 07:46:55 AM
I like the game style of AS Roma because it play very entertaining and try to take early lead against its opponent, I stake my amount on AS Roma for this 2nd leg game which have it on its own home ground, FC Porto is also best side but I don't think it could defend this match there.
Roma safe enough to have one goal aggregate in the first leg. see game Roma few days ago win 4-0 at home is quite good. I'm sure they were able to win the match today. I predict 2-1
Jump to: