Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 358. (Read 451557 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
August 23, 2016, 07:40:05 AM
These games are getting more and more difficult to predict, imagine Valencia even losing at home making me lose my investment. It really annoying with the way this games are really turning out...

I think you are talking about Villareal here as they lost at home against Monaco which was the biggest surprise of last week in the champions. In fact today games are not difficult at all to predict. And I try to make some predictions here which I am sure the majority of them will be winners

Legia Warsaw to win 1.45
Viktoria Plzen to win 2.00
Celtic game over 2.5 goals 1.70
Roma draw no bet at 1.40
Monaco vs Villareal , totally unpredictable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 23, 2016, 07:27:55 AM
I like the game style of AS Roma because it play very entertaining and try to take early lead against its opponent, I stake my amount on AS Roma for this 2nd leg game which have it on its own home ground, FC Porto is also best side but I don't think it could defend this match there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 23, 2016, 06:59:16 AM
These games are getting more and more difficult to predict, imagine Valencia even losing at home making me lose my investment. It really annoying with the way this games are really turning out...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 23, 2016, 06:30:25 AM
second leg final step to group qualification champion leageu

my bet

AS Roma (Ita)    -   FC Porto (Por)   my pick Fc porto +1 , prediction as roma can next step, but i like and i hope porto nex step group champion league      
               H. Beer Sheva (Isr)   -   Celtic (Sco)      , my pick draw or away , celtic can next step   
               Legia (Pol)   -   Dundalk (Irl)         , my pick legia warsawa , legia can next step
          Monaco (Fra)   -   Villarreal (Esp)      , monaco +1 , monaco can next step   
          Plzen (Cze)   -   Ludogorets (Bul)             , my pick victoria plazen win, plazen can nex step
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
August 23, 2016, 04:13:25 AM
The championsleague play-off returns whith AS Roma facing Porto .AS Roma with will try to make a positive result. On the other hand, Porto are solid team. However, in my opinion, they have little chance in this match.i predict for the match over 2.5 goals.

it's gonna be great match but with no goals and let of chances for goal
bet prediction is more then good
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
August 23, 2016, 01:16:35 AM
The championsleague play-off returns whith AS Roma facing Porto .AS Roma with will try to make a positive result. On the other hand, Porto are solid team. However, in my opinion, they have little chance in this match.i predict for the match over 2.5 goals.

No chance for porto to win at roma home , as they need atleast win 0-1 or draw more than 2-2 .
The current aggregate is as roma 1-1 fc porto , as roma have more chance to qualified to play in champions league.
I have no doubt as roma will quailfied so i will bet on as roma to qualify.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 23, 2016, 12:32:58 AM

good prediction, iam not bet in bigmatch
because result unpredictable, iam bet is save can win,
is bigmatch iam ussualy not placed bet because very dificult can win
Activity: 121
August 22, 2016, 05:24:33 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
August 20, 2016, 08:05:53 AM
I think West Ham played very defensive because it was away into this match. It has still more better chance to perform much improved into 2nd leg game when it will have this on its own home ground. Than it will win this match easily and will make score more goals than this one. West Ham still much better side and it will prove this.

West Ham will win in 2nd leg because they are pretty strong in their home. Trust me I gonna bet more on WH -1.5, for better odds than ML.
they were have good advantages because only need draw 0-0 or may win 1-0 especially playing on their home ground
i think i would brave to pick for them because i'm pretty sure they will went to next round
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
August 20, 2016, 06:17:47 AM
I think West Ham played very defensive because it was away into this match. It has still more better chance to perform much improved into 2nd leg game when it will have this on its own home ground. Than it will win this match easily and will make score more goals than this one. West Ham still much better side and it will prove this.
West Ham did not have world-class players, but cooperation in defense they are very reliable. probably in the second leg later West Ham would be easily defeated his opponent because they play as hosts.
Activity: 127
August 20, 2016, 01:17:24 AM

West Ham will win in 2nd leg because they are pretty strong in their home. Trust me I gonna bet more on WH -1.5, for better odds than ML.
Activity: 728
August 19, 2016, 01:31:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
August 19, 2016, 01:28:01 PM
West Ham got the lead in first half  in last minutes there, it made score a wonderful goal on penalty kick so now it would be little difficult for Astra to make comeback because West Ham playing much betting into this match, so will see how it will make save this match on its own home ground.

The final score FC Astra Giurgiu vs West Ham United is 1-1 draw. It's sucks West Ham can't covered the handicap and over 2.5 goals also dead, i lose all my bet on this match.

West Ham United bad when playing away as in the last game they lost against Domzale then in the second leg at home to West Ham United beat Domzale 3-0 I'm sure they will do it beat all the opponents when playing at home ground. Initially I was interested in taking bets both teams to score but I decided against it because I was following contest and this  last day 1/8 I do not want to take risks.

West Ham in Europa League is just a disaster, you can also check their Europa League in last season...
so better not bet on West Ham in their next Europa League game,
not worth with that odds...
How could this gonna be a disaster?  1-1 draw are not a negative result in 2 leg game , they get the away goal. West Ham didn't win the game because they have a tied schedule , so they need to balance their efforts to avoid any unnecessary injury or fitness problem. That will be a disaster if they couldn't keep the form in both europa and english league.
The results of a safe and positive for west ham, but a 1-1 draw was the result is disappointing, because everyone betting on the west ham.
but in the second leg will be easier to move west ham to win and advance to the next round, because west ham very well when they are playing as the home team.
Activity: 966
August 19, 2016, 12:29:30 PM
West Ham got the lead in first half  in last minutes there, it made score a wonderful goal on penalty kick so now it would be little difficult for Astra to make comeback because West Ham playing much betting into this match, so will see how it will make save this match on its own home ground.

The final score FC Astra Giurgiu vs West Ham United is 1-1 draw. It's sucks West Ham can't covered the handicap and over 2.5 goals also dead, i lose all my bet on this match.

West Ham United bad when playing away as in the last game they lost against Domzale then in the second leg at home to West Ham United beat Domzale 3-0 I'm sure they will do it beat all the opponents when playing at home ground. Initially I was interested in taking bets both teams to score but I decided against it because I was following contest and this  last day 1/8 I do not want to take risks.

West Ham in Europa League is just a disaster, you can also check their Europa League in last season...
so better not bet on West Ham in their next Europa League game,
not worth with that odds...
How could this gonna be a disaster?  1-1 draw are not a negative result in 2 leg game , they get the away goal. West Ham didn't win the game because they have a tied schedule , so they need to balance their efforts to avoid any unnecessary injury or fitness problem. That will be a disaster if they couldn't keep the form in both europa and english league.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
August 19, 2016, 12:06:41 PM
I also placed my bet on over 2.5 goals on Sassuolo vs FK Crvena Zvezda because this match had very good potential for 3 or more goals there, Sassuolo on home ground is very strong side and could win easily, but I was thinking final score will be like this 2-1 but it played outstanding in this match and won easily.

I dont know much about this team, but after seeing so many of them playing on goals so i will also bet on over 2.5 goals and will just wait for in play and will also play over 1.5 goals as per the condition of the match.
legendary
Activity: 1008
August 19, 2016, 07:50:26 AM
I also placed my bet on over 2.5 goals on Sassuolo vs FK Crvena Zvezda because this match had very good potential for 3 or more goals there, Sassuolo on home ground is very strong side and could win easily, but I was thinking final score will be like this 2-1 but it played outstanding in this match and won easily.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 19, 2016, 06:57:51 AM
Sassuolo played very well into 1st leg game and showed very solid performance into this match, over 2.5 goals was very good pick for this match and it took advantage of home ground against FK Crvena zvezda, this result 3-0 is quite impressive and now it will play with more confidence in 2nd leg match.

Yeah, i also expected Sassuolo can easily win on this match. Especially first leg play at Sassuolo home, 3-0 win for Sassuolo. It's a good start for the second leg.

Sassuolo is a better team with better defense, their strikes are in good shape. The result was good, and they will win in the 2nd leg.

sure it is anyway Serbian league is far weaker then Italian or any other in Europe but its good that they come this far anyway in competition
Activity: 528
August 19, 2016, 06:34:38 AM
Sassuolo played very well into 1st leg game and showed very solid performance into this match, over 2.5 goals was very good pick for this match and it took advantage of home ground against FK Crvena zvezda, this result 3-0 is quite impressive and now it will play with more confidence in 2nd leg match.

Yeah, i also expected Sassuolo can easily win on this match. Especially first leg play at Sassuolo home, 3-0 win for Sassuolo. It's a good start for the second leg.

Sassuolo is a better team with better defense, their strikes are in good shape. The result was good, and they will win in the 2nd leg.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 19, 2016, 06:16:38 AM

Activity: 686
August 19, 2016, 06:07:01 AM
Jump to: