Pages:
Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 42. (Read 451553 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
As for today's game, I don't know who will win, but I believe that Madrid have already qualified because of the two away goals they have. It's just too good to throw away.
Well, Real Madrid almost blew a 0-3 lead vs Juventus at the Santiago Bernabéu, so I don't think a 1-2 is that good of a result. I don't know about you but I feel like Real Madrid playing away is somehow completely different than the Real Madrid playing at home, it's almost like they feel a bit of pressure at the Bernabéu, in fact, they've lost a lot of points in La Liga playing at home so...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I thought the first match will be roma vs Liverpool but it's madrid vs Bayern. It's still 50:50 for me, bayern is really beast and on the first leg bayern is really unlucky because their 2 main players injured in the first half. I'm sure it will be over goals games.

The match schedule has always switched alternatively, especially in the knockout phase of the competition. and It has been so for many years. What this means is that when a set on teams play on Tuesday night, their return leg would be the follow Wednesday match-day. Same applies to those who play on Wednesday night, they play the next Tuesday. The only competition that remains on the same day is Europa, every Thursday for everyone, except there is a major scenario.

As for today's game, I don't know who will win, but I believe that Madrid have already qualified because of the two away goals they have. It's just too good to throw away.

Most people say that Real Madrid will qualify to the final match based on their previous first leg game. But anything still can happen. There are too many unpredictable result in UCL recently. Even a team who already finished their first leg perfectly, there is no guarantee that they will get an easy game for the second one. To make today's bet even safer, I will wait till the first half ended and will make a bet for the second half.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
I thought the first match will be roma vs Liverpool but it's madrid vs Bayern. It's still 50:50 for me, bayern is really beast and on the first leg bayern is really unlucky because their 2 main players injured in the first half. I'm sure it will be over goals games.

The match schedule has always switched alternatively, especially in the knockout phase of the competition. and It has been so for many years. What this means is that when a set on teams play on Tuesday night, their return leg would be the follow Wednesday match-day. Same applies to those who play on Wednesday night, they play the next Tuesday. The only competition that remains on the same day is Europa, every Thursday for everyone, except there is a major scenario.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
Merit: 47
Carvajal didn't manage to recover to the game and even will be out of the bench today. As Boateng is also injured, BTTS seems highly probable, however, 1.4 is too small to my mind. If it reaches at least 1.5 before the game, I'm going to bet it.

As for the result, I will support Bayern. I'm not a fan or a hater of both teams, but I want to see Klopp vs Heynckes again. For the last time(
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I put my trust in Bayern today. I think they will play their hearts out tonight. My choice is Bayern to score 2 goals or more @ 1.95 odds. I am not completely sure what the full time result will be so I am not betting on that market. Good luck & have fun  Cool
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Bayern may have played well in their home but tonight I expect a difficult game for them, even if they score first I think that Real will come back and win the game or at least equalise it. When Real plays in Santiago Bernabeu rarely I have seen them failing in Champions League games.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
There is some light for Bayern
Alaba and Martinez are coming back
I hope to not see Rafinia
Still everything is possible
2-1  Bayern and penalties could be nice

Merit: 602
Real Madrid have been performing strong in this tournament they won against Leganes last match 2-1 but they saved some players to be ready to face Bayern the team is looking for his third consecutive title the first leg results seen Real Madrid made a comeback after bayern scored the first but for this game i think that the manager Zidane have some defensive troubles as Carvajal and Nacho are both injured while Bayern have failed in their first part of the test because they didn't face any strong opposition until now they played realy well in attack but failed to deliver most of these chances now they are also facing problems in defense as important defenders like Alaba and Boateng are injured and will miss again alongside Vidal Coman Martinez and Robben so with these all defensive players missing i expect an open match with over 3.5goals
copper member
Merit: 529
Liverpool will play more openly than Barcelona did and they will try to score in order to qualify for the final.Roma on the other side usually plays well in front of their fans and have a good attacking style of play. I think it will be an interesting game to watch and who will be the finalist from  these two teams is still open for me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
I think I did say that Juventus rambling over penalty was a "little" bit two-faced.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Klopp is very good psycholgyst
LFC will not play to much defence one away goal amd Roma will have to score four LFC is great in offencive play
Sure in any games teamneed to keep strong defence
But LFC will not focus on defence only
Thay have to score to qualify2
If after first half will be 1-0 Roma will be nervous
I remenber whan Borussia won 4-1 against Real at home
Than in Madrid was 0-0 untill 70 min
Real score two goals in 10 min
Game finished 2-0

I know Klopp remember that and LFC will qualify

I see great chance against Real Klopp very well know how to play against Real

His today LFC is a mirror of his Borussia but LFC has much more value players

The way Klopp plays his teams is score as early as possible and as much as they can in the first half.  That's why there are times his players are fatigued by the second half.

I haven't looked at the lines yet, but dropping some coins on Roma could be a good idea.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I became curious, whether the second leg semi-final match later AS Roma able to 'come back' again as they against Barcelona? Liverpool are a team that has a strong mentality and have a good reputation when competing at UCL, not easy for AS Roma reverse the situation in the second leg later, especially now three attackers from his opponent is in on fire condition.

I strongly think Liverpool has got this one and will be able to hold on to their advantage no matter how Roma may try to come against them in Rome. They are really on fire and I think they already have a foot in the final looking at the way they are playing these days.
Pab
legendary
Klopp is very good psycholgyst
LFC will not play to much defence one away goal amd Roma will have to score four LFC is great in offencive play
Sure in any games teamneed to keep strong defence
But LFC will not focus on defence only
Thay have to score to qualify2
If after first half will be 1-0 Roma will be nervous
I remenber whan Borussia won 4-1 against Real at home
Than in Madrid was 0-0 untill 70 min
Real score two goals in 10 min
Game finished 2-0

I know Klopp remember that and LFC will qualify

I see great chance against Real Klopp very well know how to play against Real

His today LFC is a mirror of his Borussia but LFC has much more value players
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
I became curious, whether the second leg semi-final match later AS Roma able to 'come back' again as they against Barcelona? Liverpool are a team that has a strong mentality and have a good reputation when competing at UCL, not easy for AS Roma reverse the situation in the second leg later, especially now three attackers from his opponent is in on fire condition.

Well...  With LFC conceding two away goals late in the game then they def gave Roma some rope to win the Semis at the second leg.

The same was said of Barca vs Roma.  Anything can happen in knockout football.

Yeach, anything can happen. With the two away's goals advantage, Roma still have an opportunity to beat Liverpool at the second leg. Before Roma managed to get rid of Barcelona, no one ever thought that a good team like Barcelona would be eliminated in the second leg after a 4-1 win in the first leg.
Roma is looking really strong this year losing salah would surely be a thing for the team who is currently the best player in the world but with the current squad they are killing it and destroying all the odds
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

Well...  With LFC conceding two away goals late in the game then they def gave Roma some rope to win the Semis at the second leg.

The same was said of Barca vs Roma.  Anything can happen in knockout football.

Yeach, anything can happen. With the two away's goals advantage, Roma still have an opportunity to beat Liverpool at the second leg. Before Roma managed to get rid of Barcelona, no one ever thought that a good team like Barcelona would be eliminated in the second leg after a 4-1 win in the first leg.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

Well...  With LFC conceding two away goals late in the game then they def gave Roma some rope to win the Semis at the second leg.

Liverpool's lax yesterday might happen again later. Conceded 2 goals in the last 10 minutes is a bad habits liverpool that should be utilized by AS Roma. Liverpool will most likely play defensive in the second leg later and I think Liverpool are very bad if they play full defense.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
This match is going to be very interesting but I am sure its very tough for Roma to beat Liverpool like Barcelona as they are very good side in UCL games and they can defend very good surely Liverpool is going to be in final against Real Madrid as they also very good with away win
Pab
legendary
Only one Liverpool problem is last ten minuits
Thay are losing goals during that time in Premier and cups
And looks like thay are tired of season

Arsenal was playing like Arsenal
Atletico is going to qualfy
Pages:
Jump to: