Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 475. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 07:06:09 PM
I won my bet of benfica +1.5 AH and it feels great, sorry for the guys who bet on Bayern Munich and lost.
nice pick supremo, that is a pro pick i think  Grin . not run smoothly this time champions league match result.

barcelona lost from real madrid 2-0 even did not qualify for semifinal, bayern munich only can get draw . interesting semifinal between manchester city , real madrid , atetico madrid and bayern munich.

Ya this time semifinal mostly real madrid will be the winner of the champions league
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 07:03:21 PM
That's the treble you've all been waiting for, Real madrid, Real Sociedad and now Atletico madrid, TREBLE of losses

Atletico madrid will win it this time hope no ramos header
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 13, 2016, 06:48:48 PM
I won my bet of benfica +1.5 AH and it feels great, sorry for the guys who bet on Bayern Munich and lost.
nice pick supremo, that is a pro pick i think  Grin . not run smoothly this time champions league match result.

barcelona lost from real madrid 2-0 even did not qualify for semifinal, bayern munich only can get draw . interesting semifinal between manchester city , real madrid , atetico madrid and bayern munich.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
April 13, 2016, 05:59:28 PM
Damn today also lost my bet on over 2.5 goals in Barcelona game but won my bet on Atletico Madrid ML as i knew that Barcelona wont win as last some games they are not playing well, but had not thought that they even wont make a single goal.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 05:34:34 PM
I still can not believe Barcelona lost 2-0 whereas Atl madrid does not have a lot of big players as players Barcelona
This was not luck but really struggle and tremendous spirit of Atl Madrid players
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 13, 2016, 05:31:47 PM
What a crazy game between Atletico and Barcelona.
2-0 to Atletico and the game isnt over!

Yes and finally Atletico madrid go to semi final totally unexpected Barcelona game is different from last year I do not see any aggressive from Messi and Neymar for this time Atletico Madrid deserved to win despite playing without Fernando Torres there was no change in their style of play
anyway congratulations to Atletico Madrid.

Trio MSN was so bad today, they did not show their usual skills and performance. Big applause for Athletico, they deserve to go to Semi-Finals. Curious to know the draw for Semi-Finals.

Manchester City
Real Madrid
Bayern Muenchen
Atletico Madrid

Will Real Madrid meet Atletico in Semi Finals? Lets wait for the next two days for the official drawing.

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
April 13, 2016, 05:10:34 PM
Griezman scored the second goal of Atletico Madrid, a penalty.
And the game is over. Everyone thought Barcelona will pass Atletico all the way to their second champions win.
IMO Real madrid will win this year.

Ya it is true that mostly have betted on barcelona and over 2.5 goals even i had my bet on over 2.5 goals but on inplay at 72 min i had my inplay bet over 1.5 goals and covered my loss , but had a good bet on Benefica vs Bayern Munchen = both teams to goal and over 2.5 goals both bet won.and the match ended 2-2 score. Benefica showed a good performance and did not let the game easily.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
April 13, 2016, 04:50:04 PM

Yes and finally Atletico madrid go to semi final totally unexpected Barcelona game is different from last year I do not see any aggressive from Messi and Neymar for this time Atletico Madrid deserved to win despite playing without Fernando Torres there was no change in their style of play
anyway congratulations to Atletico Madrid.
legendary
Activity: 1148
April 13, 2016, 04:40:37 PM
And the game is over. Everyone thought Barcelona will pass Atletico all the way to their second champions win.
IMO Real madrid will win this year.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 13, 2016, 04:38:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
April 13, 2016, 04:34:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1148
April 13, 2016, 04:32:16 PM
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
April 13, 2016, 04:21:22 PM
Just now saw the match , benefica vs bayern munchen match both team scored and its over 2.5 goals wow won both bet, but same story in atletico madrid vs barcelona game, i betted over 2.5 goals . and just now took over 1.5 goals in the hope that barcelona will make a single goal so that my  loss can get covered.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
April 13, 2016, 03:46:00 PM
Got home late as usual and I could not bet as like to.
I'm going to bet live on Barça winning its game considering that now at half time they are losing 1-0
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
April 13, 2016, 03:45:17 PM
Atletico Madrid is winning on half time, Griezmann scored the only goal of this match on minute 35. Barcelona needs almost one goal to go to semifinal.

First half Atletico was better than Barcelona, and I hope they will do the same on second half even better if they can score other goals. Even though 1-0 is enough Atletico to go to SemiFinals, but I think they wont risk their opportunity by playing defensive.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
April 13, 2016, 03:44:29 PM
Late for some prediction i just come home see that ATM lead over barca 1:0
Hope to great wecond half
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
April 13, 2016, 03:33:08 PM
Atletico Madrid is winning on half time, Griezmann scored the only goal of this match on minute 35. Barcelona needs almost one goal to go to semifinal.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 13, 2016, 03:31:31 PM
I just saw the Bayern Munich lineup and Lewandowski is not in the starting XI that's strange huh. Well it sucks for my Champions League fantasy team then  Grin Anyways I am expecting a lot of goals in both games today so my money is on over 2.5. Everyone has a chance to qualify and there isn't a clear favorite yet from the 1st leg so I think we will have a great show tonight good luck guys  Wink

i dont think there will be lots of goals in the bayern game... under 2.5 is my bet

Already 1-1 in first half, so i expect under 2.5 bet is a game over for sure unfortunately.
legendary
Activity: 980
April 13, 2016, 03:31:22 PM
Atletico has made a goal now and the scores 1-0 for Atletico and this is could critical situations for Barcelona because if they could not made goal tonight then the curse will continues because there are no teams could be champion 2 times in a row
Activity: 868
April 13, 2016, 02:48:13 PM
I just saw the Bayern Munich lineup and Lewandowski is not in the starting XI that's strange huh. Well it sucks for my Champions League fantasy team then  Grin Anyways I am expecting a lot of goals in both games today so my money is on over 2.5. Everyone has a chance to qualify and there isn't a clear favorite yet from the 1st leg so I think we will have a great show tonight good luck guys  Wink

i dont think there will be lots of goals in the bayern game... under 2.5 is my bet
Jump to: