Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 479. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
April 13, 2016, 02:03:14 AM
yeah i know, but if you look at last 5 years champions league semifinal always filled up by these 3 teams who dominated , 1. Barcelona 2. real Madrid 3. Bayern Munich.
so according to that record i think there is small chance for benfica to win over bayern munich

People keep telling the same thing when they see leicester is in the top of premier league because in the last 1t years of premier league history , there has never been the case that a team that almost got relegated could be the champions. I doubt that benfica will lose this game, it is a home game for them and they need to take advantage with it
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
April 13, 2016, 01:46:14 AM
Benfica vs Bayern Munchen. Could Bayern Munchen make a comeback like Real Madrid today ? Munchen only need 2 goals though. So i think Munchen can do it. I pick over 2.5 goals and Munchen -0.75 goal.
LoL, Bayern Munich don't need comeback, they already score 1 goals in home 
It's Benfica that need to comeback , with a suspension of their striker Jonas, score against the Bayern Munich will be tough
But Benfica believe they will be able break the Bayern Munich defence
So let hope this will be a exciting match to watch
In the worst case this will de a draw, so in all cases bayern munchen will qualify for the next round.
They will not loose, they are the better team so.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 13, 2016, 01:44:17 AM
nice matches last night both team defeated past
RM won after losing 2-0 in first match and MNC got theirs first semis
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 01:44:09 AM
Benfica vs Bayern Munchen. Could Bayern Munchen make a comeback like Real Madrid today ? Munchen only need 2 goals though. So i think Munchen can do it. I pick over 2.5 goals and Munchen -0.75 goal.
LoL, Bayern Munich don't need comeback, they already score 1 goals in home 
It's Benfica that need to comeback , with a suspension of their striker Jonas, score against the Bayern Munich will be tough
But Benfica believe they will be able break the Bayern Munich defence
So let hope this will be a exciting match to watch
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2016, 01:26:41 AM
Well done to Manchester City, when 3 weeks before I predicted they will qualify, all people telling me how strong PSG is, well done again to Manchester City, as they are concentrated all forces in ECL, regarding the premier league I am afraid Leicester already won it. Also congrats to Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo.

I am quite surprised that Real managed to win. Really amazing how Ronaldo took the team and lead them to victory. Let's how the other competitors wil do tomorrow.

I was not surprised with Real Madrid. I know Real Madrid can do this, they are experienced team. especially when they play at home.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
April 13, 2016, 01:15:27 AM
Well done to Manchester City, when 3 weeks before I predicted they will qualify, all people telling me how strong PSG is, well done again to Manchester City, as they are concentrated all forces in ECL, regarding the premier league I am afraid Leicester already won it. Also congrats to Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo.

I am quite surprised that Real managed to win. Really amazing how Ronaldo took the team and lead them to victory. Let's how the other competitors wil do tomorrow.

That is almost standard now!  Ronaldo or Messi drag thier team through against a team that plays well against them.
I feel a little for Wolfsburg, the first goal they conceded was dreadful, but otherwise it was just the Ronaldo show.

They might want to work on building a wall though!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 01:11:39 AM
I bet a lot people will pick Barcelona to win today's match against Atletico Madrid. But I have a good feeling that Atletico Madrid will be qualified to the next round(semifinal). First leg aggregat was Atletico 1 - 2 Barcelona. The advantage for Atletico Madrid cuz they already made a goal at Barcelona's home. They only need to make one goal at today's game while keep their own goal clean sheet. I consider to bet at Atletico Madrid to win this game with an odd at 3.20.

Atletico Madrid also have a chance to win imo. In the first leg Atl Madrid score the goal first and get 1 red card and make them lose. It will be a good match, i pick over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1904
April 13, 2016, 12:39:34 AM
I bet a lot people will pick Barcelona to win today's match against Atletico Madrid. But I have a good feeling that Atletico Madrid will be qualified to the next round(semifinal). First leg aggregat was Atletico 1 - 2 Barcelona. The advantage for Atletico Madrid cuz they already made a goal at Barcelona's home. They only need to make one goal at today's game while keep their own goal clean sheet. I consider to bet at Atletico Madrid to win this game with an odd at 3.20.
Activity: 420
April 12, 2016, 10:12:14 PM
Activity: 406
April 12, 2016, 09:36:11 PM
OMG Real Madrid are doing it ! That 2 minutes 2 goal from Christiano ronaldo though, and he also make the last goal and make hattrick also make real madrid qualify to the next round, what a game.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
April 12, 2016, 09:04:54 PM
i am sure the semi final formation would be : Real Madrid , Barcelona, Bayern Munich and manchester city.

The winner of the next batch has yet been determined and Im expecting benfica to make some surprises because the first leg was 1-0 and they still have a very good chance in winning this round. You cant look down to atletico as well because this team always are so determined in winning games against barcelona
yeah i know, but if you look at last 5 years champions league semifinal always filled up by these 3 teams who dominated , 1. Barcelona 2. real Madrid 3. Bayern Munich.
so according to that record i think there is small chance for benfica to win over bayern munich, and yeah i know too atletico madrid always surprising when play against barcelona, well lets see what happens to my prediction.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
April 12, 2016, 08:44:10 PM
What a nice game today for Real Madrid. They can beat Wolfsburg by 3 goals to nil to lead them to the next round. Ronaldo made a hatrick at this game. At the other side, Manchester City can handle they home game nicely and win with one goal. Manchester City goes to the semifinal.
Its so relieved to see Madrid performance better after being beaten by wolfsburg, its make me wonder how long madrid can survived in this competition if their performance is so unstable, but thanks to Ronaldo, madrid has an extra life

After first match my prediction was that R. Madrid still have high chance to pass and that's happened. Germans had advantage from first game but that didn't help them.
I feel a bit sorry for PSG, I expected much more from them this year. They just don't have luck, they are so close every year but nothing. I think they have good team but M. City goes to semifinal. More luck next year for PSG.

Simulation Champions League 2016

Semifinal :

Munchen vs Real Madrid
Barcelona vs Man City

Final :

Real Madrid vs Barcelona

The winner Huh

You think Barca will pass? I will believe in A. Madrid until the end of the game!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
April 12, 2016, 08:36:49 PM
What a nice game today for Real Madrid. They can beat Wolfsburg by 3 goals to nil to lead them to the next round. Ronaldo made a hatrick at this game. At the other side, Manchester City can handle they home game nicely and win with one goal. Manchester City goes to the semifinal.
Its so relieved to see Madrid performance better after being beaten by wolfsburg, its make me wonder how long madrid can survived in this competition if their performance is so unstable, but thanks to Ronaldo, madrid has an extra life
legendary
Activity: 1904
April 12, 2016, 08:12:12 PM
Activity: 840
April 12, 2016, 07:52:44 PM
i am sure the semi final formation would be : Real Madrid , Barcelona, Bayern Munich and manchester city.

The winner of the next batch has yet been determined and Im expecting benfica to make some surprises because the first leg was 1-0 and they still have a very good chance in winning this round. You cant look down to atletico as well because this team always are so determined in winning games against barcelona
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
April 12, 2016, 07:50:55 PM

Man City played well tonight, they deserve to qualify for the next round. because they have two very important away goal. PSG unfortunately could not score goals at the Etihad Stadium fans .congrat city . congrat city  Roll Eyes
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
April 12, 2016, 07:31:33 PM
Simulation Champions League 2016

Semifinal :

Munchen vs Real Madrid
Barcelona vs Man City

Final :

Real Madrid vs Barcelona

The winner Huh
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
April 12, 2016, 06:51:33 PM
They did it, real madrid make a comeback after lost 0-2 to wolfsburg in first leg , what a superb performance shown by ronaldo 2 goals in just 2 minutes and they make it to qualify for semi final, cristiano ronaldo is the man.
in other match manchester city successfully make a history , they qualify for champions eague semi final for the first time. i am sure the semi final formation would be : Real Madrid , Barcelona, Bayern Munich and manchester city.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 12, 2016, 06:02:33 PM
SL Benfica vs Bayern Munich
An inconvenience for Benfica despite solid results from the first game is that they still have to catch up with their rivals and thus attack from the first minute, because without goals they have no chance to pass further. Perhaps they manage to score, but it is equally difficult task to defend from the onslaught of the powerful Bayern, which is why we believe that this second match could bring more goals than the first onePick: over 2.5 goals @1.90
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 12, 2016, 05:20:58 PM

as a unitrf fan i'am happy for city for qualifying to the semie finals for the first time this could make them focus on the championsleague and fall down a little more bit on the premiere league
Jump to: