Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 498. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 06, 2016, 12:28:11 AM
Next time Atm host to Barca match will be a lot of different story,
Even though the odds on Atm are kind of high but they are not a weak team and next round they play at their home ground
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2016, 12:26:06 AM
I was so disappointed with the game bayern munchen, he should be able to score more than one goal but the reality is he could only score 1 goal  Huh

I was also disappointed. I was very confused yesterday to take this match. because Odds for bayern Munich very poor and eventually tried to take over 2.5 goals. but bad only 1 goal. I think Bayern Munich will make a lot of goals, after making a quick goal in the 2nd minute.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 06, 2016, 12:06:08 AM
Both Bayern and Barca encountered significant resistance, in both cases they are probably going to go through in the return leg
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
April 05, 2016, 11:21:37 PM
Atletico have lost a good chance to pass the turn, you can't win 1-0 and later 35 minutes Torres received 2 yellow card for fault without utility. now not is impossible win, but is really hard
April 05, 2016, 10:12:46 PM
I was so disappointed with the game bayern munchen, he should be able to score more than one goal but the reality is he could only score 1 goal  Huh

Yeah me too, i thought Bayern munchen can make many goals on this match. Because they play at Bayern home. But only 1 goal happened on this match, i'm not watched this game though. what is the ball position for both team ?
You must be think Benfica is just like FC Porto last season on quater final when Bayern Munich host at home they will losing many goal, but this Portugal team is not like FC Porto, Benfica is lot more different
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 05, 2016, 10:06:32 PM

Yeah me too, i thought Bayern munchen can make many goals on this match. Because they play at Bayern home. But only 1 goal happened on this match, i'm not watched this game though. what is the ball position for both team ?
Activity: 549
April 05, 2016, 09:27:32 PM
Activity: 322
April 05, 2016, 07:41:50 PM
I knew Benfica can performance that well in this match but unlucky they lose with 1 goal
It will be very difficult game for Bayern to face Benfica away from home but i still think they gonna qualify to the next round..
I think all possibilities can happen, the second leg will be held in home of Benfica, they would play better
for last night was quite disappointed because bayern only scored 1 goal, when they controlled the game has a good chance several times
April 05, 2016, 06:38:09 PM
I knew Benfica can performance that well in this match but unlucky they lose with 1 goal
It will be very difficult game for Bayern to face Benfica away from home but i still think they gonna qualify to the next round..
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
April 05, 2016, 06:37:30 PM
not so much lucky today i win the bet on barcelone vs atletico madrid over 2.5 but i lost the bet in Bayern vs Benfica over 2.5 so bad and unexpected to have only 1 goal in the match.
I was hoping for over 4.5 goals for Munich too, what happened, I not know. They can only score one!?
Ah no, lost $7 on my bet. I really don't like to bet on these championship games, they are very unpredictable & not yield too much unless you take a un probable team to win.

Bayern was lucky to escape with 1-0 win.. Benfica had chances to make it 1-1 but yea Bayern shouldve scored atleast 2 goals here.. no way was over 4.5 hitting in this game. In Bundesliga o4.5 is possible but in Champs League where games are very intense and every little thing matters at this stage doesn't seem o4.5 is likely.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
April 05, 2016, 06:20:37 PM
not so much lucky today i win the bet on barcelone vs atletico madrid over 2.5 but i lost the bet in Bayern vs Benfica over 2.5 so bad and unexpected to have only 1 goal in the match.
I was hoping for over 4.5 goals for Munich too, what happened, I not know. They can only score one!?
Ah no, lost $7 on my bet. I really don't like to bet on these championship games, they are very unpredictable & not yield too much unless you take a un probable team to win.
Activity: 462
April 05, 2016, 05:45:08 PM
Activity: 448
April 05, 2016, 05:39:38 PM
lucky for barcelona in camp nou . Torres get second yellow card in first half , if athletico playing 11 player , iam not sure barca win this game . very lucky  Roll Eyes

Yeah, they probably wouldn't find 2 goals but still they are better team. Even if they lose tonight they would win at Vicente Calderón. Now even a draw is enough for them. I don't think Atletico has any chance left.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
April 05, 2016, 05:22:20 PM
As the match has shown, you were not completely wrong. Bayern was strong in the first 10 minutes. Afterwards, Lisabon was getting stronger but it missed to make the equalizer when it was the better team for more than 60 minutes. I think, Benfica still has a good chance to get in the next round. Bayern is not that strong that season as many think.

I have putting my money on Benfica against Bayern Munich this time.There are solid reasons to do so if we look at the last 10 matches played by both teams.I am sure Benfica will succeed to defeat Munich at their own home tonight just like Mainz did few days ago.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
April 05, 2016, 04:56:56 PM
lucky for barcelona in camp nou . Torres get second yellow card in first half , if athletico playing 11 player , iam not sure barca win this game . very lucky  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 05, 2016, 04:46:39 PM
What a come back in 2nd half of the match by Barcelona.First half was dominated by Atl.Madrid but few minutes ago everything has changed.Barcelona is on it way towards next round after making this match a memorable win once again.One of the best play I saw so far.

Barcelona played really well, but i am really disappointed with Bayern Munich,they could not even score a goal after the 3rd minute, that is pathetic. well played Benfica they deserved to draw this match. i had the worst of days. i dont think i could recover my fiat losses for the day Sad . won my bet in directbet. but fiat bet went from bad to worse.  Angry Sad
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
April 05, 2016, 04:46:31 PM
Bayern Munich scored in the 2nd minute the possibility of Munic will win with a big score 3-0 or 4-0
Barcelona dominated the match the possibility also scored one goal in the first half, all the home team to win today
It's too early to tell really, Atletico just scored, which means Barca will need 2 goals to win, guess outlook for over +2.5 looks good.

Yes Atl Madrid scored first but unfortunately one of their players received a red card and barcelona could have scored 2 goals in the second half
victory belongs to Barcelona because of time already entered the final minutes If you bet on over 2.5 goals then you also win a bet  Grin
I started to watch the match when it was 0-1 for atletico, just as turned it on I see Suarez scores and it was loud in camp nou. Then scoring again a header that was a great goal. I don't usually see him scoring but passing to neymar or messi. It was his game today. Where was messi anyways, his had was not in the game. No goals for him. Probably worrying   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
April 05, 2016, 04:45:38 PM
It actually didn't end as badly for Atletico as I expected!  I reckon they would have taken a 2-1 loss beforehand, without knowing that they would play most of the match with 10 vs 11!

Bayern also didn't really do as well as expected.  I still think an away goal will make it quite easy for them, so they should still easily qualify.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2016, 04:41:57 PM
It's a great match so far. Barcelona has the full pressure but Atletico is playing tough defence. Torres' red card affect the game deeply. ı wonder Barcelona find the goal they are expecting? Great game, just great.

Barcelona score the goal on 57 minute and the score is now 1-1 hoping that barcelona score one more goal , i have my bet on over 2.5 goal

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=16BZwpiuLBwcjs9Brbr64zM7XtmCtGMKwB

even have my bet on bayern munich match for over 2.5 goals,

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17FwgUBc9hoGW18CxMEc3EAn9AEw5WsuQg

Hoping that i win both bets today.

Congrats for your 50 cents win. It's better than nothing. Smiley
Barcelona beat Atletico 2-1, it was a great Champions League game. I wish tomorrow we see same from City PSG game.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
April 05, 2016, 04:40:20 PM
Bayern Munich scored in the 2nd minute the possibility of Munic will win with a big score 3-0 or 4-0
Barcelona dominated the match the possibility also scored one goal in the first half, all the home team to win today
It's too early to tell really, Atletico just scored, which means Barca will need 2 goals to win, guess outlook for over +2.5 looks good.

Yes Atl Madrid scored first but unfortunately one of their players received a red card and barcelona could have scored 2 goals in the second half
victory belongs to Barcelona because of time already entered the final minutes If you bet on over 2.5 goals then you also win a bet  Grin
Jump to: