Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 499. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
BetcoinRakeback.com
April 05, 2016, 04:39:09 PM
What a come back in 2nd half of the match by Barcelona.First half was dominated by Atl.Madrid but few minutes ago everything has changed.Barcelona is on it way towards next round after making this match a memorable win once again.One of the best play I saw so far.
I am watching the Atletico players and it looks like they are in shock. They are  just standing around waiting for Barcelona to score again. But no more since they are in injury time. It looks like a 2-1 final. Smart picks for 2.5 over goals on this one. I was going to pick 3.5 goals for the better odds glad I didn't, but I went the safe route and picked over 1.5 goals Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 05, 2016, 04:25:35 PM
What a come back in 2nd half of the match by Barcelona.First half was dominated by Atl.Madrid but few minutes ago everything has changed.Barcelona is on it way towards next round after making this match a memorable win once again.One of the best play I saw so far.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2016, 04:22:30 PM
Barcelona found 2nd goal with Suarez again. This match is awesome, I love Champions League.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 05, 2016, 04:20:57 PM
2-1 Barcelona just scored again, and me again today hopefully winning the tip, because this match was my premium tip for today, Barcelona to win although a low odd of 1.55 its still good if they keep the winning, I think they can keep it as are playing against a 10 player team in their home pitch.
BetcoinRakeback.com
April 05, 2016, 04:19:44 PM
It's a great match so far. Barcelona has the full pressure but Atletico is playing tough defence. Torres' red card affect the game deeply. ı wonder Barcelona find the goal they are expecting? Great game, just great.

Barcelona score the goal on 57 minute and the score is now 1-1 hoping that barcelona score one more goal , i have my bet on over 2.5 goal

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=16BZwpiuLBwcjs9Brbr64zM7XtmCtGMKwB

even have my bet on bayern munich match for over 2.5 goals,

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17FwgUBc9hoGW18CxMEc3EAn9AEw5WsuQg

Hoping that i win both bets today.
You got your wish. Luis Suarez again! They are really dominating Atletico madrid now. This game is out of reach for them now and they know it that is why they are getting carded left and right! HAHA  Cheesy
Activity: 868
April 05, 2016, 04:18:59 PM
Bayern Munich scored in the 2nd minute the possibility of Munic will win with a big score 3-0 or 4-0

Bayern is dominating , but they dont have any clear chances. Benfica is currently doin a good job pressing...
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
April 05, 2016, 04:16:43 PM
It's a great match so far. Barcelona has the full pressure but Atletico is playing tough defence. Torres' red card affect the game deeply. ı wonder Barcelona find the goal they are expecting? Great game, just great.

Barcelona score the goal on 57 minute and the score is now 1-1 hoping that barcelona score one more goal , i have my bet on over 2.5 goal

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=16BZwpiuLBwcjs9Brbr64zM7XtmCtGMKwB

even have my bet on bayern munich match for over 2.5 goals,

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17FwgUBc9hoGW18CxMEc3EAn9AEw5WsuQg

Hoping that i win both bets today.
BetcoinRakeback.com
April 05, 2016, 04:16:21 PM
Started with the wrong foot Barcelona, hopefully they can turn things around, 2 losses in just a few days is very bad for their moral, if they lose this match at home pit, its bye bye Champions no matter what happens in Vicente Calderon.

Red Card for Atletico Madrid,this is getting interesting, hope Barcelona will take this advantage with both hand and starts scoring goals for now. praying for the home teams to win  Smiley

This is the good chance to bet on over 2.5 goal in both matches of barcelona and bayern munich, hope barcelona make 2 goals and win the match .
This is looking like it will happen for Barcelona as they are on fire now at the last 24 minutes of the match. But unforuntely munich can not find anymore goals to score for them to go over 2.5 goals  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me
April 05, 2016, 04:13:32 PM
Suarez 1 - Torres 1. Oh, what might have been.

Benfica deserves to draw their match at least. They have been better and denied a blatant penalty.

Torres, what a dick.

Busquets had a bit to do too, it was a foul but certainly was not enough for a yellow. Still stupid by Torres but then that is how Simeone sets up his teams.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
April 05, 2016, 04:12:27 PM
Torres, what a dick.

You just know that Barca will wear them down now and score a couple of late goal, essentially securing the tie.
It is good that Atletico took it to them, as I wrote earlier, but I fear for them in the next 20 mins.

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
April 05, 2016, 04:11:58 PM
Started with the wrong foot Barcelona, hopefully they can turn things around, 2 losses in just a few days is very bad for their moral, if they lose this match at home pit, its bye bye Champions no matter what happens in Vicente Calderon.

Red Card for Atletico Madrid,this is getting interesting, hope Barcelona will take this advantage with both hand and starts scoring goals for now. praying for the home teams to win  Smiley
that's barcelona always get help by referee, every atletico madrid  player make it foul will get yellow cards.

i don't know what is interesting, when one team play with 10 players.
Now this game is borring.
Also i agree with @ lexuz, Barcelona always have referees help
BetcoinRakeback.com
April 05, 2016, 04:08:32 PM
Suerez just scored to make it tie. What is going to happen now?  Huh Huh
I think barcelona will run away with this match since there is still alot of time on the clock and they are pressuring them in their end of the field. Lots of noise to encourage them to score another.  Wink
Activity: 406
Follow me to the Profitland.
April 05, 2016, 04:02:43 PM
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
April 05, 2016, 03:49:27 PM

This is the good chance to bet on over 2.5 goal in both matches of barcelona and bayern munich, hope barcelona make 2 goals and win the match .
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
April 05, 2016, 03:28:51 PM

that's barcelona always get help by referee, every atletico madrid  player make it foul will get yellow cards.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 05, 2016, 03:25:16 PM

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
April 05, 2016, 03:21:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
April 05, 2016, 03:15:30 PM
Fernando Torress...0-1 for Athletico. Hope they can win this match or at least draw atlast.
Both team to score have a better chance now..Good luck to all who bet on this match.

Edit : scored a goal then got a red card after a few minutes. What an unlucky man...this will make Barcelona easier to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
April 05, 2016, 02:59:07 PM
Bayern Munich scored in the 2nd minute the possibility of Munic will win with a big score 3-0 or 4-0
Barcelona dominated the match the possibility also scored one goal in the first half, all the home team to win today
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 05, 2016, 02:56:02 PM
Bayern Munich started the match with a 3rd minute goal. i am happy with my bet. Need Barcelona  to win the match alongside  Smiley .Hope it will be a risk free bet . hard time watching both matches  Grin
Jump to: