Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 503. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 05, 2016, 04:16:13 AM
But Real Madrid have the most Champion League title than any other teams, so i really confident that Real Madrid gonna make it to the final and might win the title as well.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 05, 2016, 03:57:37 AM
Real Madrid is going to win the champions league this year. Benzema and Bale are back and completely fit again. They have gained a huge confidence boost from the last win against Barcelona.   

Although Real Madrid won against Barcelona yesterday is not a guarantee of Real Madrid champion
Barcelona is not an easy team to give up they will fix the error yesterday and preparing a better strategy  Smiley

but at least with these results. I think confidence of Real Madrid can be increase when they met barcelona again in the semifinals or final.

Maybe you are right but we also have to know barcelona is a great team they have the experience to solve problems like this
for this match I still believe the best Barcelona I know this is not easy but Barcelona had to go to the Final  Smiley
April 05, 2016, 03:42:58 AM
I think that will draw match between Barca vs ATM ,
But if Barca manage to win this match against ATM , the score will be extremely close
I predict the score is 1-1 or 2-1
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 05, 2016, 03:16:07 AM
No doubt Bayern Munich is much strong team but on other side Benfica is on good streak and performing really good, i think both teams to score would be nice pick for this match and this one has pretty good chance there.
i think so too it is so hard to predict who will win but it is easy to know that both team to score i think this match will be like before he will end up with 4-3.
so i will bet for over 3.5 and i wish it will be correct.
i need some profit today :p.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
April 05, 2016, 03:08:54 AM
No doubt Bayern Munich is much strong team but on other side Benfica is on good streak and performing really good, i think both teams to score would be nice pick for this match and this one has pretty good chance there.

I agree. no doubt for Bayern Munich and Barcelona to win the match. especially those playing at home with full support.
Activity: 714
April 05, 2016, 02:39:27 AM
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
April 05, 2016, 02:27:30 AM
I think the hosts will win, although not easy.

Bayern Munich vs Benfica

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
April 05, 2016, 02:13:45 AM
Bayern need to ensure that they don't concede today. Benfica will try to exploit Boateng's absence and nick a goal while keeping things quiet at the back with 5 at the back.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
April 05, 2016, 01:57:48 AM
judging from the quality of Bayern Munich players clearly superior, but Benfica could not be dismissed, Bayern Munich must remain cautious in the face Benfica.

There is no way that benfica is going to win against bayern munich. The best team with the best goalkeeper in the world wont be beaten by bunch of players of benfica. At the most, it will be a draw however even to get a draw against bayern munich that is like getting an unexpected miracle
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 05, 2016, 01:39:40 AM
The last match Benfica play against Zenit at Champion League are too good, they have performance a good quality football , 
This time they gonna face Bayern Munich , i think that gonna be a really difficult game for Bayern Munich
judging from the quality of Bayern Munich players clearly superior, but Benfica could not be dismissed, Bayern Munich must remain cautious in the face Benfica.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
April 05, 2016, 01:30:42 AM
1 big match for today. 2 big teams from Spain. Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid. In their last 6 head to head, barcelona always won. And i think Barcelona will win again, i bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
Well the head to head just from La Liga. In Champions League everything can happen, and I guess the score atleast could be draw.
Just saw directbet, the odds for Benfica to win against Bayern Munich is quite high (@17.5), maybe someone here would like to bet on it Grin
April 05, 2016, 01:05:41 AM
The last match Benfica play against Zenit at Champion League are too good, they have performance a good quality football , 
This time they gonna face Bayern Munich , i think that gonna be a really difficult game for Bayern Munich
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2016, 12:02:11 AM
Barcelona certainly did not want to repeat the mistake at the weekend in the league, they will try to win the game tonight. tried to score from the first minute. yan they are still the best in champions league  Roll Eyes
you're right, I am also a little disappointed with the game barcelona yesterday, it was not consistent with the predictions that I made. but in the next game, I think barcelona will not repeat the mistakes again. it may be made barcelona become a stronger team
yeah barcelona really bad. whereas Barcelona advantaged very big, when Real Madrid only playing with 10 players. I saw Real Madrid's defense is very good. trio MSN could not do anything.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 04, 2016, 11:47:13 PM
Barcelona certainly did not want to repeat the mistake at the weekend in the league, they will try to win the game tonight. tried to score from the first minute. yan they are still the best in champions league  Roll Eyes
you're right, I am also a little disappointed with the game barcelona yesterday, it was not consistent with the predictions that I made. but in the next game, I think barcelona will not repeat the mistakes again. it may be made barcelona become a stronger team
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 04, 2016, 11:45:50 PM
1 big match for today. 2 big teams from Spain. Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid. In their last 6 head to head, barcelona always won. And i think Barcelona will win again, i bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
legendary
Activity: 1904
April 04, 2016, 11:00:24 PM
Tonight Bayern Munchen v Benfica and Barcelona v At Madrid. My bet will be on Bayern Munchen to win the game with 1.19 odd. This is sure win game for me. Munchen plays very impresive at their own home while Benfica isnt good enough in my opinion.

Barcelona v At Madrid. This is hard to predict but I prefer to pick for At Madrid to win this game. And to be safe Ill choose Atletico Madrid +1  asian handicap.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
April 04, 2016, 10:30:41 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 04, 2016, 07:59:17 PM
Barcelona are a wounded animal after their disappointing loss to Real Madrid and will be highly dangerous on Tuesday. Luis Enrique’s men will be looking for a swift response, but Atletico Madrid have been given a timely selection boost and Catalans will have plenty of problems reaching the goal: Half-time draw
Activity: 840
April 04, 2016, 07:30:19 PM
Barcalona have more quality in there team and find most of time easy the goal. Barca will win this match 3-1

Barcelona may have a better team however atletico madrid just won huge few days ago while barcelona had just lost their match, more or less it is going to affect their morale for the next game therefore atletico madrid could have a better chance to win the game as well. DOnt forget that they are the team with the best defence in spanish league right now
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
April 04, 2016, 07:20:29 PM
Bayern is the absolute favourite, especially in this first match in Munich, although it is noticeable that the Bavarians are not playing great lately. It is possible that they are calculating a bit in the championship and only play to win, but there is no space for calculations here and we expect that Bayern will attack from the first minute, but considering that the guests will not only defend themselves, there could be plenty of goals this time.Pick: over 2.5 goals Odds: 1.60

I also believe Munchen can win I hope Munchen not underestimate Benfica because Benfica go into the next round is full of struggle
Benfica could make a surprise like Juventus we do not know what will happen next
Jump to: