Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 556. (Read 451560 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 25, 2016, 01:41:05 PM
Ath Bilbao vs Marseille Athletic Bilbao is my pick being at home against a team like Marseille has more chances to win so not bad to take risk on it @1.95 Ml as well as I will add one more match to the same bet Liverpool vs Augsburg Liverpool to win @1.39 ML even odd is little lower but is almost sure win on match.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
February 25, 2016, 01:34:36 PM
Man United Vs Midtjylland

The old United would have destroyed this club. Most likely, Man United will win 2-0 then sit back and gain possession. Van Gaal does not like to take risk after going up ahead especially with a game against Arsenal this weekend.

well I hope you are right cuz i think they will have tough match but hope they will win it
I wish a draw match Cheesy so we can see van gaal sacked soon, i really bored see manchester united game under him.
Anyways i will bet on this match for draw at halftime and under 3.5 goals.
Other bet on tottenham against forentina i believe tottenham will win 1 or 2 margin goals.
And liverpool vs Augsburg  i will bet liverpool win at halftime.
GL everyone
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
February 25, 2016, 01:30:51 PM
Placing a fun bet for today

57 or more goals in Europa league at odd 9
Bet Id:
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1A6jVGPWjrbq6WpnSGoidsk3yN7wf3WgiH
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
February 25, 2016, 01:16:41 PM
you're right, but I am only interested in the match Manchester United vs Midtjylland and match Tottenham vs fiorentina. Tottenham and Manchester United  is my club idol, so I'll bet for those with a score over 1.5 goals

Seems like you are a loyal fanboy Cheesy you have two idol club in a league lol

So much games will played tonight , I am excited!
I am thinking to make big parlay like this :

Liverpool vs Augsburg - both teams not to score
Manchester United vs midtjylland - manchester united win
Tottenham vs fiorentina - both teams to score
Napoli vs villareal - napoli win
FC Porto vs Borussia Dortmund - under 2.5 goals
Rapid Vienna vs valencia - both teams to score

Please make a comment to my picks Smiley
I dont agree with u at two matchs. Liverpool will score at least 1 goals. Dortmund and Porto will have 2-1, 2-2, 1-2 score

I know Liverpool will work hard to win this match then they will score a goal at least. Both teams not to score mean only one team will score like 1-0 , 0-1 , 2-0 , 3-0 , 0-5 etc
And my prediction Porto will win 1-0 or maybe draw 0-0 1-1 so I pick under 2.5 goals

Borussia Dortmund is known as a team over goals always scored a lot of goals in every match I'm sure they scored more than 3 goals tonight
you should consider your bet  Cheesy good luck for your bet
Activity: 518
February 25, 2016, 12:50:38 PM
you're right, but I am only interested in the match Manchester United vs Midtjylland and match Tottenham vs fiorentina. Tottenham and Manchester United  is my club idol, so I'll bet for those with a score over 1.5 goals

Seems like you are a loyal fanboy Cheesy you have two idol club in a league lol

I dont agree with u at two matchs. Liverpool will score at least 1 goals. Dortmund and Porto will have 2-1, 2-2, 1-2 score

I know Liverpool will work hard to win this match then they will score a goal at least. Both teams not to score mean only one team will score like 1-0 , 0-1 , 2-0 , 3-0 , 0-5 etc
And my prediction Porto will win 1-0 or maybe draw 0-0 1-1 so I pick under 2.5 goals
Activity: 658
February 25, 2016, 12:42:30 PM

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 25, 2016, 12:26:57 PM

Activity: 266
February 25, 2016, 12:25:08 PM

The old United would have destroyed this club. Most likely, Man United will win 2-0 then sit back and gain possession. Van Gaal does not like to take risk after going up ahead especially with a game against Arsenal this weekend.

well I hope you are right cuz i think they will have tough match but hope they will win it
Well, I think Man United will strive to beat Midtjylland in this game, although I guess the score under 2.5 goals, but Man United will strike with a vengeance and makes defense difficult to be passed

I think Man Utd will try to make pressure on Midtjylland in the first half and try to make 1 or 2 goals so that second half will be just to kill the time. so i will bet on over 1.5 goals first half and inplay if the goal is after 20min then it will bonus odd for over 0.5 goals.
February 25, 2016, 12:22:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2016, 11:39:51 AM

Well, I think Man United will strive to beat Midtjylland in this game, although I guess the score under 2.5 goals, but Man United will strike with a vengeance and makes defense difficult to be passed
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
February 25, 2016, 11:33:39 AM
We are betting NOW LIVE on the UEFA Europa League :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

We are also offering the Daily Goals special bet, exclusively at DirectBet !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 25, 2016, 11:31:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 1344
February 25, 2016, 11:21:44 AM

February 25, 2016, 11:19:39 AM
Napoly vs villareal

1st Leg Napoly lost napoly 0-1 villareal
i think napoly should win with margin 2 goals. and should not pierced

Over 2,5 goals for this match
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
February 25, 2016, 11:15:53 AM
Manchester United  VS  Midtjylland
Just like Tottenham, Manchester United more needs to win at least 2 goals difference. Manchester United can do it because Midtjylland has a poor record when playing away
Hey i think manchester united if win 1-0. they still qulify right ?
yes right, win 1-0 it's safe to Manchester united. but I do not think they will target the win with a score 1-0. and I think it will over 2.5 goals

Yes Man united 1-0 win they will qualify for next round because in the first half Man united scored a goal at home Midtjylland ( aggregate win )
But today they must scored 2 goals in order to be in a safe position the reason of course to anticipate Midtjylland scored in the final minutes no one is safe before the referee blew the final whistle anything can happen, especially in important games like Europa League.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 25, 2016, 11:02:45 AM
Just like Tottenham, Manchester United more needs to win at least 2 goals difference. Manchester United can do it because Midtjylland has a poor record when playing away
yes right, win 1-0 it's safe to Manchester united. but I do not think they will target the win with a score 1-0. and I think it will over 2.5 goals
Activity: 420
February 25, 2016, 10:56:19 AM
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 10:37:42 AM
Napoli vs Villarreal: It's exciting and tough match unbeaten Villarrea by a large margin.my Prediction 2&2+
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 25, 2016, 10:23:47 AM
the match between Manchester United vs Midtjylland and Lazio VS Galatasaray is probably the better match tonight and good to bet on this match. in the match Manchester United vs Midtjylland I bet his score over 2.5 goals at Manchester United as the winner and the match Lazio vs Galatasaray, the score under 2.5 goals with the winner lazio
manchester united must win to advance to the next round, after losing the first leg. I think the goals will be created more than 2 goals
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
February 25, 2016, 10:19:22 AM
My picks for today are Manchester United to win; Tottenham - Fiorentina both teams to score; Basel to win and Schalke - Shakhtar both teams to score. Good luck everyone and have fun tonight.

so far I agree with you. tentu saja Manchester akan bangkit dan target mereka musim ini menang juara liga eropa.

Tottenham - Fiorentina both teams to score, i also agree because usually in the second leg the game is always a lot of goals
Jump to: