Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 554. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 26, 2016, 02:18:12 AM
Marcus rashford wow manchester united 18 years old scored two goals in his debut and it's happened in European competition EUROPA league! Unbelievable!
Manchester United was lucky have him last night, two goals from him truly gained old Trafford atmosphere after 1-1 draw in firsthalf. I believe without that 2 goals , united wouldn't qualify for next round.

Another one of van gaal's lucky day after all. It seems to me that he has give up in the european league but luck struck him once again. His lineup for the game was a desperate line up, carrick as a defender and to put a debut player as a striker. Although that this player score a goal but I still dont think it is appropriate to use a young player in european league unless you are ready to give it up
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 26, 2016, 02:15:17 AM
All Premier League teams from England are win, Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United win with many goals and liverpool win with 1 goal. They all are qualify to the next round right ?

they will fight hard to become a champion. want to take a ration ticket to the champions league for next season.
Well, this game will be very exciting if they all will play and compete, certainly asngat many tickets were sold to see their matches
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
February 26, 2016, 01:37:04 AM
All Premier League teams from England are win, Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United win with many goals and liverpool win with 1 goal. They all are qualify to the next round right ?

they will fight hard to become a champion. want to take a ration ticket to the champions league for next season.
Activity: 518
February 25, 2016, 11:37:38 PM
Marcus rashford wow manchester united 18 years old scored two goals in his debut and it's happened in European competition EUROPA league! Unbelievable!
Manchester United was lucky have him last night, two goals from him truly gained old Trafford atmosphere after 1-1 draw in firsthalf. I believe without that 2 goals , united wouldn't qualify for next round.
Activity: 417
Merit: 10
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
February 25, 2016, 10:26:47 PM
Glad to see all the clubs of the Premier League win, competition is getting tougher and interesting to watch. My prediction two teams will advance to the finals are from the EPL and Bundesliga
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 25, 2016, 09:32:28 PM
Hi I am back again  Smiley My prediction for today's game please follow if you are interested but there is no guarantee of winning
I choose this prediction is based on head to head and my feelings good luck everyone  Wink

Event : Tottenham v Fiorentina
Your Selection : Tottenham @ 1.89

Event : Man Utd v FC Midtjylland
Your Selection : Man Utd -1.25 @ 1.52

Event : Leverkusen v Sporting Lisbon
Your Selection : Leverkusen @ 1.63

Event : Liverpool v Augsburg
Your Selection : Augsburg +1.5 @ 1.76

Event : Lazio v Galatasaray
Your Selection : Both teams to Score? Yes @ 1.92  ( high risk )

Bet ID : https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1Er43oJtP8vCDMeyJKne87wHHyChYbrbiw

Yeah it seems today I was lucky again  Smiley all my predictions work, congratulations for your winning bet let's try again today  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 25, 2016, 08:34:34 PM
Really sucks for matta did not scored in penalty, If he can the score will be 6-1.
But future is really bright after that swift demolition from the those marvellous Youngsters And Memphis he is going to be a superstar for Manchester United.
Activity: 406
February 25, 2016, 08:01:46 PM
Activity: 434
February 25, 2016, 07:48:51 PM
Damn i thought manchester united will lose again vs Midtjylland. because in the 1st half 0-1 for Midtjylland. And boom, man united scored 4 goals in 2nd half. sadly i'm not bet on this match.
Activity: 812
February 25, 2016, 07:42:42 PM
Who do you think it will be the winner this year?

Italian, spanish, english or german team???
Currently Spanish and English teams doing good in Europa league and they can go through but in CL Spanish teams have some tough competition from others specially from Bayern
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
February 25, 2016, 07:28:55 PM

Not quite sure about Europe League but for Champions League, definitely a spanish team  Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 07:07:19 PM

my choose is  spanish teams will be winner for this year
legendary
Merit: 1059
February 25, 2016, 06:55:12 PM
Hello guys, don't miss our free tipster competition. It starts on March 1st, and now we not only have the participation prize and the normal top7 prizes, but we also have daily prizes, 30mBTC each.

Its a great added value to your bets, so join un on the V Tipster Championship, sponsored by directbet.
Here is the registration link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

Hope to see you there, and good luck to your bets!
Activity: 412
February 25, 2016, 06:54:35 PM

Activity: 73
February 25, 2016, 06:53:13 PM
Napoli 1 - 1 Villarreal   and villareal get what they want but it was really suprise for me napoli couldnt find goals
Merit: 520
February 25, 2016, 06:38:07 PM
Manchester United (1) 1 - 1 (2)   Midtjylland   machester needs more goal for second half i think there will be so many goals

yes they need but they will not get it
Tottenham leads and they are closer to second goal
Tottenham found 3 goals and manchester found 4 more goals and it was fantastic match and i make bet for 2.5 and 3.5 goals and i won it was good night.
yeah it was very good performance for united in the second half despite missing a lot of first team players but Memphis teared Midtjylland defence apart
i couldnt belive manchester found 4 goals for second half but it was very exciting match and manchester was really good .
Activity: 98
February 25, 2016, 06:34:04 PM
Manchester United (1) 1 - 1 (2)   Midtjylland   machester needs more goal for second half i think there will be so many goals

Tottenham found 3 goals and manchester found 4 more goals and it was fantastic match and i make bet for 2.5 and 3.5 goals and i won it was good night.
yeah it was very good performance for united in the second half despite missing a lot of first team players but Memphis teared Midtjylland defence apart
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 06:22:40 PM

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 25, 2016, 06:06:23 PM

Midtjylland is not Barcelona. But very poor Man. United performace in last several games brought distrust that could score more than two goals almost amateurs team
Activity: 658
February 25, 2016, 05:51:51 PM
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1PYvpVtQMUTBgDh8aqZAShMqAUdxvSw357
Congrats MU 4-1 now Smiley.. lol.. 2 game not over 2.5 Wink... lose something on previous bet
Jump to: