Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 558. (Read 451560 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
February 25, 2016, 06:18:29 AM
Napoli vs Villarreal in a match I felt napoli would avenge his defeat against Villarreal last time, and I'm also pretty sure that will win the game this is napoli. but I'll bet under 2.5 goals

I also agree under 2.5 goals is a good choice napoli not the team scored a lot of goals because it has a strong defense
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
February 25, 2016, 06:11:12 AM
I chose these 3 games to bet, I do not think it is too difficult to predict this team especially those playing at home
Bayer Leverkusen  VS  Sporting Lisbon - Leverkusen
Manchester United  VS  Midtjylland - Manchester
Lazio  VS  Galatasaray - both teams to score

nice pick, but tonight I just bet in the match Manchester United vs Midtjylland. I also think that Manchester United will win this match, may score over 2.5 goals, and this would probably be an easy victory, what do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
February 25, 2016, 05:49:55 AM
I chose these 3 games to bet, I do not think it is too difficult to predict this team especially those playing at home
Bayer Leverkusen  VS  Sporting Lisbon - Leverkusen
Manchester United  VS  Midtjylland - Manchester
Lazio  VS  Galatasaray - both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 25, 2016, 05:48:20 AM
Napoli vs Villarreal in a match I felt napoli would avenge his defeat against Villarreal last time, and I'm also pretty sure that will win the game this is napoli. but I'll bet under 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2016, 05:47:11 AM
I pick these bets for Europa League.
Lokomotiv v Fenerbahce - Double Chance Home or Draw @ 1.47
Lazio v Galatasaray - Lazio @ 1.49
Leverkusen v Sporting Lisbon - Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.27
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
February 25, 2016, 05:41:56 AM
today is full of good matches , Liverpool should win today they had made a success by surviving the last match 0-0 so today should be their day
but I will go for Napoli to win this match , they are playing in home and they are already behind by one goal so their strikers should start their job immediately after the kick off
and as I said there are plenty of good matches , but I will only go for Napoli to win
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
February 25, 2016, 04:54:04 AM
Athletic Bilbao seems good and looking wonderful when it is having this match against Marseille at home ground, i am quite sure Athletic Bilbao will move this match into favor of it because Marseille not playing as away.

Didn't Bilbao lost against Real Sociedad at home, yes they did , so I don't have much confidence in this team but maybe they can win today.
Activity: 896
February 25, 2016, 04:49:23 AM
Athletic Bilbao seems good and looking wonderful when it is having this match against Marseille at home ground, i am quite sure Athletic Bilbao will move this match into favor of it because Marseille not playing as away.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
February 25, 2016, 04:19:24 AM
After yesterday I quite don't know how tonight games could go. My thoughts are as follows
Psv Eindhoven-Atlético both teams to score
Dynamo Kyiv-Man. City City wins

I agree with your prediction but i would rather play PSV win as it seems safer to me.
I think Atletico is the strongest team PSV really need a good day to have any change.

I'm not saying PSV Eindhoven weak team, but Atletico Madrid have a big enough opportunity to win they have experience against strong teams like Barcelona and Real Madrid chances are they will use the same strategy against PSV Eindhoven. The only bad thing that happened is a draw I'm not sure Atletico Madrid lose.

In the end psv atletico was a draw. It was an unexpected game but this is football my friends. Got Man.City to win against a very weak Dynamo Kyiv but psv atletico was very hard to guess
legendary
Activity: 1750
February 25, 2016, 04:16:13 AM
Napoli vs Villarreal no doubt Napoli will win this match and will take advantage of home ground into this match so that i am pretty sure Napoli @1.63 would be nice deal for this match, it will be very easy win for Napoli.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 03:56:27 AM
Liverpool  - Augsburg no doubts here for me clean win for Liverpool.
Napoli - Villarreal with this game i will play goals, both teams scores. 
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
February 25, 2016, 03:32:17 AM
Porto vs. Borussia Dortmund very interesting match my tip both teams score.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 25, 2016, 03:19:01 AM
 I believe it can be an interesting match. Napoli need to attack if they want to go through, but I think that Villarreal will also get their chances. In my opinion both sides are capable of scoring.
Napoli vs Villarreal : Both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 1484
February 25, 2016, 03:09:02 AM
If you want an easy win, make sure to Pick PSV +1 at about 1.40 is nice to start the match with 1 goal advantage for PSV, and if they lose by 1 you get your money back. You lose the bet only if they lose by 2 goals.
1.40 is an inviting odd for this game in my opinion.
I do parlay this +1 handicap for PSV,  sadly the other bet on under 3.5 Goals manchester city vs dynamo kyiv it is failed damn.
I lost big money there, only two teams parlay with 1.4 odds each and I lost it Sad
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
February 25, 2016, 02:21:29 AM
Porto - Dortmund both teams score is a wise choice. Interesting look at the lineup before the game  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
February 25, 2016, 02:17:40 AM
I think that Klopp will put out a good team tonight, even with the league cup final at the weekend.  He should appreciate that European competitions are important, whereas most English teams only see the CL, and seem to think of the europa league as a hinderence rather than a goal competition.

Both the Spurs and Liverpool games look well positioned and should be good games.  I think Augsburg might choke at Anfield, and Tottenham are a good team this season.  I think Tottenham might decide the league is more important though, so Fiorentina will win, and Liverpool too.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
February 25, 2016, 01:52:35 AM
second meet Liverpool vs Augsburg i think that Liverpool will win and will go to the next round but odds for Liverpool win not so big @1.38

The reason for that would obviously because that liverpool will be playing on anfield. The fans of liverpool are always enthusiast whenever they play against team from the other country, the pressure for the augsburg player will obviously be a burden for them to play well tonight

Yes on one side Liverpool have the advantage of playing at home so predictable they can dominate the match even win
but liverpool  also must be vigilant they must ensure Augsburg not scored because Augsburg is known for making a quick goal in the early minutes.

One more interesting match tonight was the match Tottenham Hotspur vs Fiorentina last week they drew at home Fiorentina I'm sure tonight they can beat Fiorentina and qualify for next round
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
February 25, 2016, 01:48:13 AM
I see Lazio, Liverpool, Manchester United, Tottenham, Valencia and Shakhtar favorable tomorrow.
I'll make my parlay tomorrow after all betting picks are open.

If you make parlay of ML then i think you have to think twice as i always have doubt on Manchester United and liverpool games, they always make parlay lose . I will add over and under goal prediction on them, and much better to play on inplay, but parlay of over 1.5 goals for liverpool,tottenham, valencia and shakhtar will be good.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 25, 2016, 01:24:42 AM
second meet Liverpool vs Augsburg i think that Liverpool will win and will go to the next round but odds for Liverpool win not so big @1.38

The reason for that would obviously because that liverpool will be playing on anfield. The fans of liverpool are always enthusiast whenever they play against team from the other country, the pressure for the augsburg player will obviously be a burden for them to play well tonight
legendary
Activity: 1652
February 25, 2016, 12:36:20 AM
Jump to: