Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 118. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Need more Reasons? Here is a small update

(fighting on multiple markets)

http://Bitcoin-Treff.de

Bitcoin-Treff is the new, leading, legal Local-Bitcoins Marketplace in Germany
and soon in Europe, since the closure of Local-Bitcoins in our Country.

It is back in business, after solving legal issues, is now verified and we are in!

next steps (meeting tomorrow):

1) Europecoin and Bitsend on bitcoin-treff.de as local exchange (nearly done eta in 1/2 weeks)
2) new domain and international version of Bitcoin-Treff and launch in Europe (eta 4/6 weeks)
3) synchronizing design and corporate of localcrypto.eu.org, finalizing the development and integrating more services into bitcoin-treff (eta 3 month)

Goal is enabling average users, to get their hands on Crypto and using them
without dealing with complicated exchanges, but with a personal touch and support

forward ever backward never!
have fun
Matthias  Grin

I think Local markets is the future for stable crypto price. Just imagine that people don't dump their coins on exchanges.  

Buying from exchanges but selling Locally  Roll Eyes

How to convince people don't sell their coins on exchanges but sell Locally? There must be benefits for selling out of exchanges?

What benefits is for selling/buying ERC on Bitcoin-Treff?

Thank you for wrapping your mind around or announcements

here some of my thoughts, ideas and visions:

1) some are not familiar
with the way exchanges work and may prefer a personal touch.

But I agree that this is not enough:

2) we are not done with that

localcrypto.eu.org is a platform, that will enable users to

a) buy an sell own goods and services with integration of Bitcoin-Treff.de using Altcoins for free (eta 3 month)
b) will offer a dashboard to to all your local crypto activities in one place (eta 3 month)
c) will offer a payment gateway to other services in the same dashboard (eta 8-10 moth)
d) will offer free advertising for private small businesses (eta 3 month)
e) give private publishers a voice, without charge, to conquer growing distraction from the needs to follow advertising corporations  (eta 3 month)
f) foster local communication via Networking functions among crypto users, that are using the platform (eta 3 month)

3) we are meeting with our circle of IoT activists

to offer Integration into Energy Grids, devices and more  (to be announced after meeting)
here are some glimpses: https://twitter.com/bitcoinsulting/status/788310835642990592

So we try to get to a point, to be a one-stop place to do it all and try to make managing local crypto businesses easy,
by providing a ever growing set of tools and services

sounds like Bullshitbingo: But we have (unexpectedly) grown into a quite big Team,
that turns out to develop faster than we are even able to announce, and its done through collaboration
across multiple Coin Teams (also to be announced after meeting, but there are traces around)

The key strategy to get more people into crypto and to welcome them using Europecoin is
to not only (but also) focus the development of the Coin itselfs, but on building an eccosystem that makes sense for
average users and increasingly makes his daily tasks easier (which is a long way to go for any crypto, including us)

i hope i was able to draw a picture, that helps to connect some of the dots

have fun
Matthias :-)

EDIT direct answer to: How to achieve a "buy on exchange and sell locally":

1) a dashboard function to buy coins using the payment gateway in 2) c)
    (which will use the exchange) and to sell them on the local market.

2) The goods and service to use the coins  
    (using them there has the same effect as selling locally)

Activity: 523
Merit: 252
na, nun scheint der Knoten geplatzt. Gratulation!

Ich drück euch die Daumen und halte all meine ERC!

Wenns gut läuft bekommt das ganze nun eine Eigendynamik... wer heute in die Charts schaut kommt nicht umhin ERC sehr positiv zu bemerken und wer sich damit beschäftigt, kauft dann auch.

Nochmal: Glückwunsch...ihr habts verdient!

ups, that was german... sorry

in short: great day for ERC, you deserved it, congratulations
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
you maybe be right, but no cheaper sell orders poping...

if it stay at 8000 for 3 days and buyorderbook have a stable 3-5 BTC over 6000

Why exactly 3 days?  It's your calculation from previous experience?
legendary

It is back in business, after solving legal issues, is now verified and we are in!

1) Europecoin and Bitsend on bitcoin-treff.de as local exchange (nearly done eta in 1/2 weeks)
2) new domain and international version of Bitcoin-Treff and launch in Europe (eta 4/6 weeks)
3) synchronizing design and corporate of localcrypto.eu.org, finalizing the development and integrating more services into bitcoin-treff (eta 3 month)

without dealing with complicated exchanges, but with a personal touch and support

have fun
Matthias  Grin

I think Local markets is the future for stable crypto price. Just imagine that people don't dump their coins on exchanges.  

Buying from exchanges but selling Locally  Roll Eyes

How to convince people don't sell their coins on exchanges but sell Locally? There must be benefits for selling out of exchanges?

What benefits is for selling/buying ERC on Bitcoin-Treff?

legendary
maybe you should rephrase it, doesn't make a lot of sense: "look ON the drops, we share, ....."

should mean "look AT the drops, we share, .... "?
Thanks for telling me ...

Matthias :-)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
maybe you should rephrase it, doesn't make a lot of sense: "look ON the drops, we share, ....."
legendary
i have to say im impressed

but to fully convince me that have to stabilize for some days at this high nivou

Thank you, no fear , it may stay up, it may go down, we are prepared to walk any distance.
There is no way that's long enough to keep us from moving!

we always move
Matthias Wink

legendary
Historical price hights of ERC today?!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i have to say im impressed

but to fully convince me that have to stabilize for some days at this high nivou
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Wow, This coin is rising in the impressive way. is it possible to become a European Digital currency in the future?
legendary

have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
ERC is not slowing down but still up.
After so many positive news, there's nothing to stop this growth.

Smiley
legendary
Great to read from you guys Smiley

You (both) make really good points.

Another technical aspect I would like to emphasise is the ability of the blockchain to continue to move even if there is no "mining". This is a feature I see some new coins announcing as a breakthrough and Europecoin is already featuring it for some time now without much credit from it.

Yes in fact the REAL inventor and first mover for Bitbreak has been Bitsend, which is also Chris our lead developer,
that's a good moment to highlight his value as an Europecoin Team Member. I normally do not give investment tips, but this one:
If you can see Chris having his hands on a Coin:
Buy it!

@CryptoJohn YES, big compliments to our users, they know, there is a value and we know, THEY are the value for us.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary

Another technical aspect I would like to emphasise is the ability of the blockchain to continue to move even if there is no "mining". This is a feature I see some new coins announcing as a breakthrough and Europecoin is already featuring it for some time now without much credit from it.

technical ERC is not moving without mining
Activity: 322

legendary
ERC wallet have same as Bitcoin wallets the ability to select the currency unit

if u want to see full ERC or mERC

with mERC even if one ERC is valued over 1000€ its easy to use the wallet

then u pay 1.25 mERC for ur cheeseburger

this is a non issue that we wont have enough units to serve whole europe using us as currency

we can easy

there is more ERC units existing than € cents
far far far more......

there is like

300000000000 euro cents existing in europe and no shop calculate his prices sub cent
and ERC can provide
3000000000000000 units because u can divide each europecoin by 10000000 and the wallet still able manage it
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Love the maturity of the holders, no big sells avail  Grin

I locked 25% of my ERC in the term deposit because ERC is a safe long term bet and it keeps me from falling for pumps ect.

i locked 100% i can see no reason that would make me waste the interest
i dont daytrade ERC and ERC is by far not where i start to consider spend it from value side

this coin have potential of be 1€ or more a coin

like i consider DMD Diamond a failure if in 5 Years the price is not at 5$ or more a coin

i consider ERC Europecoin a failure if its not above 1€ a coin in 5 years

and for both coins thats just the bottom upwards only the speed of global blockchainisation is the limit

this days the cryptospace is plagued by a ICO bubble
soon people will realize that premine and ICO both is the devil

coins that did grow up the old style like bitcoin diamond and europecoin
by mining staking and buy on exchanges are the only fair way of coin rollout

ICO and premine always create the risc of a premine dump or devs who enjoy the ICO funds pay him a nice dev salary to enjoy in the caribian sea

If ERC will be in fact used in the future it will be valued much more than 1 euro since supply taking into account Europe population is quite small.
However, there is the problem that with a low supply and coins value raising, your spending would start to be fractional parts of 1 coin which is not very friendly.

Due to this I guess that at some point in time either the coin will become a commodity (like Bitcoin and gold) or we will have to do another swap to increase the amount of coins if we ever want this to be used on a daily bases.  

If anybody has different views, I would like to hear them because I like to be wrong. Smiley

Thanks for your nice thoughts, we finally reach the communication level of thinkers and innovators.

but 1. you have to know, that ERC can transact over 1000 Transactions per seconds. We have a 10MB Blocksize. its a factor around 10x.
The next point u dont forget is, that u have 8 decimals behind the ",".

9.600.000,12345678. So we wont have a problem, even ERC would be 1000 Dollar worth. you always can split in decimals.

Our Max Amount is somewhere over 30 millions in 15 years. We dont expect, that ERC should be the next bitcoin tomorrow. But the code is well organized for the massadoption in cryptocurrencies itself.

and last but not least, we partnered with BitSend. BitSend is the true cashcoin. you can transact over 1500 Tx/ per second and it will reaching a bigger Total Amount.

So, we believe, that our coin will increase with the mass adoption and we prepare everything to have a bridge of steel between Europecoin and BitSend.

Greetz
Steve

Activity: 322
Love the maturity of the holders, no big sells avail  Grin

I locked 25% of my ERC in the term deposit because ERC is a safe long term bet and it keeps me from falling for pumps ect.

i locked 100% i can see no reason that would make me waste the interest
i dont daytrade ERC and ERC is by far not where i start to consider spend it from value side

this coin have potential of be 1€ or more a coin

like i consider DMD Diamond a failure if in 5 Years the price is not at 5$ or more a coin

i consider ERC Europecoin a failure if its not above 1€ a coin in 5 years

and for both coins thats just the bottom upwards only the speed of global blockchainisation is the limit

this days the cryptospace is plagued by a ICO bubble
soon people will realize that premine and ICO both is the devil

coins that did grow up the old style like bitcoin diamond and europecoin
by mining staking and buy on exchanges are the only fair way of coin rollout

ICO and premine always create the risc of a premine dump or devs who enjoy the ICO funds pay him a nice dev salary to enjoy in the caribian sea

If ERC will be in fact used in the future it will be valued much more than 1 euro since supply taking into account Europe population is quite small.
However, there is the problem that with a low supply and coins value raising, your spending would start to be fractional parts of 1 coin which is not very friendly.

Due to this I guess that at some point in time either the coin will become a commodity (like Bitcoin and gold) or we will have to do another swap to increase the amount of coins if we ever want this to be used on a daily bases. 

If anybody has different views, I would like to hear them because I like to be wrong. Smiley
Jump to: