Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 152. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
i would like to know more about ram mining. can you guys elaborate? is it a interest rate for locking your coins?

I copy and paste the proposal from Chris,

"1. The Standard Interest Rate
Interest is paid on regular balances (outputs), on every block, for a period of up to 30 days (288x30 blocks). The rate is  0.0000002384185791015625% (1/2^22). It's compounded every block, so the rate is approximately 2,4 % APR. However, remember there is a maximum of 30 days, so to get that APR, you'd need to log in each month and shuffle the ERC to a new address.

2. Time Lock Bonus
If you lock an amount of  ERCs a term deposit, you can also get a bonus on the interest. The bonus is just a multiplier of the interest, so if you locked up 100 ERC for 1 year, you'd expect a return of 5 ERC.  (Capital 100% + Interest 2,4% + Term Deposit Bonus 2% until 3%)."

I hope, I gave u the answer u needed.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I can't vote because I do not know what any of this means. I can't even get the wallet to work. I don't know anything about this stuff (crypto). All I know is I like what ERC stands for, so I bought some and dropped the coins into Staisybit and then add to that balance as I can. So I hope Staisy comes up with something that keeps them compatible with any ERC change, because I wouldn't know how to handle any tech stuff on my own. Worse case scenario, I would have to sell them off. I hope it doesn't come to that.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
i would like to know more about ram mining. can you guys elaborate? is it a interest rate for locking your coins?
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
i dont even think this is a change of existing vs max total coins setup
just the decimal point move

and the coin rollout seems to me low inflation

i like the values u did choose

its for me something new lets see how it works out

POW rate is welcome low with 1% yearly inflation

ERC will become very stable rare coin by this setup

because many coins removed from circulation by lock them

its like a alternative way to reach same behavior as DMD have

we have a ultralow value of below 2% of total coins on exchanges

maybe ERC can reach similar if lot people lock coins

Thank you ^^
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i dont even think this is a change of existing vs max total coins setup
just the decimal point move

and the coin rollout seems to me low inflation

i like the values u did choose

its for me something new lets see how it works out

POW rate is welcome low with 1% yearly inflation

ERC will become very stable rare coin by this setup

because many coins removed from circulation by lock them

its like a alternative way to reach same behavior as DMD have

we have a ultralow value of below 2% of total coins on exchanges

maybe ERC can reach similar if lot people lock coins

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
I voted also Yes  Cheesy and looking forward to the implementation of this new exiting step!

I't so great that the Dev Team seems like unstoppable in the development of this promising coin.

Thank you very much, and yes i am very happy to say, since Chis joined, all important jobs are now
covered by only extremly motivated, equally passioned, skilled Members. A power-team for sure.

This is a nice moment to say thank you to Chris and Metamorphin, guys, this Coin would not even
remotely be as far as it is now, if i still would operate on my own.

And also a big thank you to anybody, who helped us somewhere, there are many helpers.

The bright future and a year of roller-coaster-style crypto business, (what a ride)
are the reasons, why my motivation seems to increase every day.

FUTURE IS BRIGHT MY FRIENDS

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
I voted also Yes  Cheesy and looking forward to the implementation of this new exiting step!

I't so great that the Dev Team seems like unstoppable in the development of this promising coin.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
wow...it seems, we reach really one decision!

our community is awesome. We always try to bring fresh power here. With these community here, its absolutely a pleasure, to work harder and harder.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 385
Merit: 252
Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).
I voted "Yes". Let's see what's to come.
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Activity: 374
 I like it aswell, thou i could see a benefit from a little higher "lock in reward" since the coins reduce in numbers and pos reward, why should i lock them in for a set amount of time if not for a more appealing reward (at the same time less coins will be on the market hopefully for the better of the coin )
legendary

O.K the poll is online.

(poll ends on Monday 6.7.2016 at 12.00 Western European Time)

Whats the catch?

Mint parity. That is a trillion. A decade of mining.
Or lose the market. DigiEuro is coming. You are not
a commodity anymore. Suppose the brands adopt him.
It is that you must propose to the European parliament.
Or they will not let you do. They are able to send guns.
Believe me.

Or mint even less, like FRN, And be Europe's commodity.

They already know about this project. I have been working over five years
as an educator / consultant in Brussels for some of the members (mainly ESF).

The things, i have seen during that time, have been the motivation, to start this Europecoin Project. I decided  to use
my experience and connections in Brussels, to create a movement as grassroots counterparty,against corporate Lobbyism.
And this is still the very longterm goal of this project. If you sign up at Europecoin.eu.org you will find
a full featured intranet-like workgroup management, to manage expert groups and to establish them as grassroots
Lobby Teams in Brussels.

thank you for caring
if you are interested to know more, you will find all white papers, concepts and roadmaps
in our download area. If you have have questions while reading,
ask me, when ever you like

have fun
Matthias

legendary
looks good i vote yes

how staisybit fit in that picture? webstaking for a non pos coin make no sense
webwallets make sense

will staisybit simulate POS behavior by lock deposit coins
possible solution but also means they are not liquid if people want to withdraw

Staisybit is working on a solution, similar to what you described.
But it wouldn’t be a problem for me if not. I consider staisys longterm role, as commercial application gateway ,
that will enable non-technical companies, to  conveniently and datasecured access the Federated Blockchains, as much more  important.

Nice you like this ERC configuration, that's a good sign for us, to be on the right path.

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
looks good i vote yes

how staisybit fit in that picture? webstaking for a non pos coin make no sense
webwallets make sense

will staisybit simulate POS behavior by lock deposit coins
possible solution but also means they are not liquid if people want to withdraw
legendary
I'm in... not necessarily because I am already here but because I trust you for doing and thinking the best for the coin.

Plus with all the work you have been doing this trust is more than deserved!

thank you very much, we will do everything, 
to make you happy.

Time for takeoff  Grin

This is exciting
Matthias

Activity: 322
I'm in... not necessarily because I am already here but because I trust you for doing and thinking the best for the coin.

Plus with all the work you have been doing this trust is more than deserved!
legendary
EUROPECOIN V3

Here some more Infos to the specs.

The factor 1:10 is a max supply from 32.5 Mio coins
The Blocktime is 5 min. The Pow (Hodl Ram) is per year ~1,04 %.

1. The Standard Interest Rate
Interest is paid on regular balances (outputs), on every block, for a period of up to 30 days (288x30 blocks). The rate is  0.0000002384185791015625% (1/2^22). It's compounded every block, so the rate is approximately 2,4 % APR. However, remember there is a maximum of 30 days, so to get that APR, you'd need to log in each month and shuffle the ERC to a new address.

2. Time Look Bonus
If you lock an amount of  ERCs a term deposit, you can also get a bonus on the interest. The bonus is just a multiplier of the interest, so if you locked up 100 ERC for 1 year, you'd expect a return of 5 ERC.  (Capital 100% + Interest 2,4% + Term Deposit Bonus 2% until 3%).

great and much ore precise infos, i updated the voting, thank you

Matthias

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
EUROPECOIN V3

Here some more Infos to the specs.

The factor 1:10 is a max supply from 32.5 Mio coins
The Blocktime is 5 min. The Pow (Hodl Ram) is per year ~1,04 %.

1. The Standard Interest Rate
Interest is paid on regular balances (outputs), on every block, for a period of up to 30 days (288x30 blocks). The rate is  0.0000002384185791015625% (1/2^22). It's compounded every block, so the rate is approximately 2,4 % APR. However, remember there is a maximum of 30 days, so to get that APR, you'd need to log in each month and shuffle the ERC to a new address.

2. Time Look Bonus
If you lock an amount of  ERCs a term deposit, you can also get a bonus on the interest. The bonus is just a multiplier of the interest, so if you locked up 100 ERC for 1 year, you'd expect a return of 5 ERC.  (Capital 100% + Interest 2,4% + Term Deposit Bonus 2% until 3%).
legendary
whooopsi...

i accidently voted no :/

you are the first one, the other is me, i will reset now and you can vote again

have fun
Matthias Wink

Jump to: