Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 153. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
whooopsi...

i accidently voted no :/
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

O.K the poll is online.

(poll ends on Monday 6.7.2016 at 12.00 Western European Time)

Whats the catch?

As you hopefully know, we are keeping our promises. We promised, to not change the total amount of coins.
So we will stick with that promise in case your vote will advise us to do so. Changing a promise can only happen with your agreement.
So even if nobody would vote, we will drop that idea and stick with that promise. We need your explicit  permission to change that.
But this very permission is, what i am asking for. Because we are having a game changing plan

and thats what we would love to do:
I feel, that  for many people, Europecoin is just yet another over 300 million coin and its reflecting that, on the exchange.
I also know, RARE COINS (1-50 000)  are those, who are dying first, because they have not enough coins, to build up enough supporting community.
(everything of course with some exceptions)
In contrast to that fact, SEMI RARE COINS (6-30 millions), are the ones, that are performing the best. They have on one site enough mass, to build up communities and
on the other site, they are rare enough, to build up an increasing value. They are also much more dump resistant, and the inflation is much better to handle.
These are the reasons, why we would love, to to make EUROPECOIN a ~32 million coins currency. That is a factor of 10:1 and would make the current supply to be ~9000 000.
We are very, very sure, this will support the value of our coin much better and you would get a very computer-resource-friendly, lightweight and fast currency,
that everybody will enjoy to run on his computer all the time. (an important factor)
Just be honest, (those, with no special staking solution) doesn't our coin use to much, of your computer resources, to let it run all the time?
I think it does use to much resources and it matters, when i am working on my computer. This would be very different after the change
Another point: We are keeping the reward low, even slightly lower than before. Having a semi rare currency, everybody, who is in today, will have acquired his coins easier and cheaper
and will have an early adopter advantage over those, who are coming later. In short words: YOU ARE THE WALES ...

So the benefits are

1) More dump resistant and a manageble inflation
2) a fraction, of the current resource usage and a much faster application
3) a better value (one, that way outsmarts the fact, of having less coins)
4) You will have an early adopter advantage  (and you are deserving it)

5) It will be an absolute unique, hard to get, beautiful currency and YOU would be the rich ones!

our dream currency, we would love to build, with your permission:
(these configurations, would represent our new, beautiful coin)

EUROPECOIN V3

POW HOdl Ram mining  
Timelock function  

The factor 1:10 is a max supply from 32.5 Mio coins
The Blocktime is 5 min. The Pow (Hodl Ram) is per year ~1,04 %.

1. The Standard Interest Rate
Interest is paid on regular balances (outputs), on every block, for a period of up to 30 days (288x30 blocks). The rate is  0.0000002384185791015625% (1/2^22). It's compounded every block, so the rate is approximately 2,4 % APR. However, remember there is a maximum of 30 days, so to get that APR, you'd need to log in each month and shuffle the ERC to a new address.

2. Time Look Bonus
If you lock an amount of  ERCs a term deposit, you can also get a bonus on the interest. The bonus is just a multiplier of the interest, so if you locked up 100 ERC for 1 year, you'd expect a return of 5 ERC.  (Capital 100% + Interest 2,4% + Term Deposit Bonus 2% until 3%).

Bitlock protection against low mining rates (never have a stopping chain again)

and a beautiful, by a professional Designer made, new Interface.
(our thank you present for you, for voting "Yes")

Please make me an unbelievable lucky guy, by trusting me and by voting "Yes"

I deeply love this configuration and support this idea with great passion
voting is located on top of this thread

excited
Matthias  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Always shoot for the moon - especially when
you have an investor that sees your vision.

Moving forward will only help ERC
legendary

ANN updated with the latest news ...

and please don't miss to read this important update:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15410055

have fun
Matthias
 Grin

legendary

IMPORTANT ONE, PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!

Some fresh timeframes (mixed with some Federated Blockchains events that may influence ERC)
to keep you up to date:

1) We will ask you about some Specs THIS EVENING till Monday 04.07.2016
    we have a quite radical idea (despite the change to V3), witch would break with some promises.
    Because of this fact, it will not be dropped by voting "no", but instead, we will require a "yes", to actually do it,
    Otherwise we will stick with our promises. Please monitor this tread today and vote vote vote

2) 15.7.  F.B.-Project will move into the new Building witch will be also an official address of the  Europecoin project,
    i will add my office number to my website, where you, like always, find my up to date contact data:
    http://www.szenekonzept.de/kontakt-matthias-klees
    Moving and settling there may temporary impact my responsiveness, but of course, i will be able to maintain a
    24 hours response time, so don't worry.

3) about two/tree month later (as soon as we have hired our accountant and negotiated our business plan),
    we will (hopefully) start hiring developers that will be working on our Point-of-Sales-Solution and  on Federated Blockchain
    and will work in close contact with chis, on the integration of Europecoin. (this has been already approved by our investors)

One thing: I want to emphasize, that building a company, of this size, out of nothing,
with an Investor, witch i know since two weeks, is a risky (mad) thing to do
and there are more reasons to fail, then there are reasons to succeed.
Currently we are having a nice relationship and thats all whats needed to move forward
So don't be to upset, if it doesn't work out, its worth trying anyway .
Its always worth trying!

have fun
Matthias  Wink

legendary
Thanks Smiley Happy to be here

All done now, databases synced..

Please inform me when there is a source update Wink

Cheers,
Banzai

I will notify you for sure and this will happen very soon.
Here is a first shot from our lab: Europecoin with POW + HODL + Timelock funktion,
using the very brand spanking newest core, on its first successful test run.

i feel, this will be an unbelievable interesting coin.

and a very exciting transformation. Everybody please monitor this thread closely. Over the next few weeks,
there will be an increasing  amount of news and we will ask you for you opinion on various configurations,
to develop the coin in the way, you like it to be.

have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
Thanks Smiley Happy to be here

All done now, databases synced..

Please inform me when there is a source update Wink

Cheers,
Banzai
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Europecoin is out of the maintenance mode on bittrex.

So trade again!

Enjoy it.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
wow calm down  Grin its not finished yet the explorer... will finish up asap... Waiting for this big blockchain to sync with the databases

Ups to early? Sorry Grin, but nice to have you here,
looks great what you are building. Thank you,

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
wow calm down  Grin its not finished yet the explorer... will finish up asap... Waiting for this big blockchain to sync with the databases
legendary

Great new Blockexplorer for Europecoin
thanks for donation to Metamorphin.

visit: http://chain.blockpioneers.info/erc/explorer.php

b.t.w. we are having an investor (i am about to found another company with another Partner)
We are having some venture capital and will hire developers very soon, first money already arrived and we have just finished our buro and workspace.
Part of the development, this company will engage in, are including  Europecoin and Federated Blockchains.
(both are part of the plan) I am planning to hire those developers exclusively out of the crypto community.
I am watching several projects and of course keep my eyes open around Federated Blockchains, to finds out,
who is engaging the most for the future of Crypto Currency.
We are developing a Federated Blockchains based p2p point of sales cash-system for average merchants with complete altcoin support.
First hardware for the first prototypes already arrived this week too (touchscreen payment terminal barebones for our software).

Because Federated Blockchain (base system) and Europecoin
(together with Bitcoin first ones we advertise, because first sales will be probably in Europe) 
are playing a major role in this concept, we have been able to convince our investors to sponsor these Projects to.

more to come ...

the more silent we are, the more we run .... 4 Europecoin

have fun
Matthias  Grin

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
I think that is not a problem ...that was also my thought yesterday. I think we need only a little database where each be pubkeys enters.
if new wallet create keys the same way as old wallet
the priv keys from old wallet can be imported in new wallet and will create the same address or?

then only make a dump of final balance of each address at trigger date X and start the new chain with a transaction to each address with same balance
u dont need to know their private keys to send them coins

if they ever import their old private key and claim their coins should not be our business he have time as long ERC exist

I have wrote pupkeys ^^ not pirvkey.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I think that is not a problem ...that was also my thought yesterday. I think we need only a little database where each be pubkeys enters.
if new wallet create keys the same way as old wallet
the priv keys from old wallet can be imported in new wallet and will create the same address or?

then only make a dump of final balance of each address at trigger date X and start the new chain with a transaction to each address with same balance
u dont need to know their private keys to send them coins

if they ever import their old private key and claim their coins should not be our business he have time as long ERC exist

copper member
i was against a coin swap for a long time

but if i hear about the state of this chain

i see no issue to get rid of it

just make sure u do the coin swap in a way as NOBLE did it when the switched from POW to POS on a new codebase

they made it possible that old private keys work on new chain

and all addresses that did hold coin on old chain where be used on new chain too and started with same balance

this is the optimal coin swap path

endless time to claim ur coins as long as u own the old wallet and u can export the private key from there and import into new wallet

the question if possible stuck coins on mintpal or cryptsy should be deleted in this process i would answer as NO

even bitcoin have most likely million coins stuck in nirvana

thats part of the crypto game and a natural way to make the circulating coins more valuable

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i was against a coin swap for a long time

but if i hear about the state of this chain

i see no issue to get rid of it

just make sure u do the coin swap in a way as NOBLE did it when the switched from POW to POS on a new codebase

they made it possible that old private keys work on new chain

and all addresses that did hold coin on old chain where be used on new chain too and started with same balance

this is the optimal coin swap path

endless time to claim ur coins as long as u own the old wallet and u can export the private key from there and import into new wallet

the question if possible stuck coins on mintpal or cryptsy should be deleted in this process i would answer as NO

even bitcoin have most likely million coins stuck in nirvana

thats part of the crypto game and a natural way to make the circulating coins more valuable
Activity: 374
That is a good sound here...yes me way is new for ERC but I think that is a good solution.

I have make lots off tests with the old blockchain and wallet. And the core from ERC is is flawed and we have a many errors in the chain.
Only a few hotfixes from version 2.0.1.0 make it possible that the wallet runs. And i have set for this a function until Block 1 Mio.
The new update 2.0.2.5 extended this function until block 1,2 Mio. This error is a big problem for the chain. Also the switch back to pos not helped.

Which is one of the error (Error).
Code:
ERROR: ConnectInputs() : e48ebdbc54 prev tx already used at (nFile=1, nBlockPos=465270769, nTxPos=465274924)
ERROR: CTxMemPool::accept() : ConnectInputs failed e48ebdbc54
ERROR: ConnectInputs() : 867dd6269e prev tx already used at (nFile=1, nBlockPos=465270769, nTxPos=465274924)
ERROR: CTxMemPool::accept() : ConnectInputs failed 867dd6269e
ERROR: ConnectInputs() : e04e126386 prev tx already used at (nFile=1, nBlockPos=441960160, nTxPos=441960318)
ERROR: CTxMemPool::accept() : ConnectInputs failed e04e126386
ERROR: ConnectInputs() : 2855d7cb6d prev tx already used at (nFile=1, nBlockPos=464660559, nTxPos=464660717)
ERROR: CTxMemPool::accept() : ConnectInputs failed 2855d7cb6d

I think the best and surest is a swap in a new core and hash algo. Erc is currently X11.

Best Regards Christian

well im not yet sure of all the changes that wanna be done, but if there gonna be any im more positive for a clean and easy swap, old wallet has a bit to much problems and fully understand the ones taking it over from someeone else not easy to rearrange all code and make it fit new purpose and  still make it managable. with a swap new (and  planned implementaions) can be handled much easier in  the future as well. Smiley
Activity: 273
i dont know abilities of the code u gona use
as far as i understand it can POW no POS and it have a lock coins mechanic where after a timeframe u get back coins with a lock reward
based on this my brainstorming coin spec design

actual coins below 100 millions
aim max coins 384 millions
expected coins locked in max duration (12 months) 50%
desired coin rollout time over 10 years
blocktime 5 min

POW reward flat 50 ERC each POW block
= 14400 a day = ~ 5 million a year

POW coins generated the first 10 years

year 0 100+5 = 105
year 1 105+5 = 110
year 2 110+5 = 115
year 3 115+5 = 120
year 4 120+5 = 125
year 5 125+5 = 130
year 6 130+5 = 135
year 7 135+5 = 140
year 8 140+5 = 145
year 9 145+5 = 150

expect 50% of coins locked max duration 12 month
reward 10%

year 0 100+5 = 105+(105*0.5*0.1)
year 1 110+5 = 115+(115*0.5*0.1)
year 2 121+5 = 126+(126*0.5*0.1)
year 3 132+5 = 137+(137*0.5*0.1)
year 4 144+5 = 149+(149*0.5*0.1)
year 5 156+5 = 161+(161*0.5*0.1)
year 6 169+5 = 174+(174*0.5*0.1)
year 7 182+5 = 187+(187*0.5*0.1)
year 8 196+5 = 201+(201*0.5*0.1)
year 9 211+5 = 216+(216*0.5*0.1)

so u have around 225 millions total coins after 10 years
after this 10 years main coin rollout phase i would implement a drastic reduction of rewards

if this project is not in a state that beside coin rollout income other aspects create demand after 10 years then anyway it failed

just a quick brainstorming

and to avoid being playball of mining multipools and heavy jumping mining blocktimes u need to choose a rare mining algo

or u choose a heavy used algo but merge mining then so the mining hashrate stability come from stability hashrate on the algo main coin

intersting people with lot knowledge regadring merged mining coin family is the blakecoin merged mining algo family

---------

btw if someone interested in DMD too
dont miss our 3rd birthday event
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15324861
and the cloudmining promotion
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,148.0.html

thank you, this description helped a lot,
i am quite sure, we are able to match these configurations.

@backbonejb:
Did this also help, to answer your question, or shall i explain more?

I like it!
have fun
Matthias Grin

Thanks Cryptonit for this great example.
You answered my question very well.

copper member
That is a good sound here...yes me way is new for ERC but I think that is a good solution.

I have make lots off tests with the old blockchain and wallet. And the core from ERC is is flawed and we have a many errors in the chain.
Only a few hotfixes from version 2.0.1.0 make it possible that the wallet runs. And i have set for this a function until Block 1 Mio.
The new update 2.0.2.5 extended this function until block 1,2 Mio. This error is a big problem for the chain. Also the switch back to pos not helped.

Which is one of the error (Error).
Code:
ERROR: ConnectInputs() : e48ebdbc54 prev tx already used at (nFile=1, nBlockPos=465270769, nTxPos=465274924)
ERROR: CTxMemPool::accept() : ConnectInputs failed e48ebdbc54
ERROR: ConnectInputs() : 867dd6269e prev tx already used at (nFile=1, nBlockPos=465270769, nTxPos=465274924)
ERROR: CTxMemPool::accept() : ConnectInputs failed 867dd6269e
ERROR: ConnectInputs() : e04e126386 prev tx already used at (nFile=1, nBlockPos=441960160, nTxPos=441960318)
ERROR: CTxMemPool::accept() : ConnectInputs failed e04e126386
ERROR: ConnectInputs() : 2855d7cb6d prev tx already used at (nFile=1, nBlockPos=464660559, nTxPos=464660717)
ERROR: CTxMemPool::accept() : ConnectInputs failed 2855d7cb6d

I think the best and surest is a swap in a new core and hash algo. Erc is currently X11.

Best Regards Christian
Activity: 385
Merit: 252
Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).
as far as i understand it can POW no POS and it have a lock coins mechanic where after a timeframe u get back coins with a lock reward

blocktime 5 min

year 0 100+5 = 105
year 1 105+5 = 110
year 2 110+5 = 115
year 3 115+5 = 120
year 4 120+5 = 125
year 5 125+5 = 130
year 6 130+5 = 135
year 7 135+5 = 140
year 8 140+5 = 145
year 9 145+5 = 150

reward 10%

after this 10 years main coin rollout phase i would implement a drastic reduction of rewards

if this project is not in a state that beside coin rollout income other aspects create demand after 10 years then anyway it failed

and to avoid being playball of mining multipools and heavy jumping mining blocktimes u need to choose a rare mining algo

or u choose a heavy used algo but merge mining then so the mining hashrate stability come from stability hashrate on the algo main coin

intersting people with lot knowledge regadring merged mining coin family is the blakecoin merged mining algo family

---------

@backbonejb:

I like it!
have fun
Matthias Grin

Very nice.
It seems that Neoscrypt ( https://github.com/ghostlander/NeoScrypt ) is a good candidate for the PoW algo if chnage is neded - I think there already are X11 ASICs.
ORB (based on Neoscrypt) is PoS/PoW hybrid with fixed PoS reward (an interesting feature, to say the least), with a solid core implementation (congrats to ghostlander). The price stability of ORB is something many coins would envy and "miner pressure" is almost non-existent (I might be wrong on that one).
Just my 2 satoshis Wink
legendary

blocktime 5 min

year 0 100+5 = 105
year 1 105+5 = 110
year 2 110+5 = 115
year 3 115+5 = 120
year 4 120+5 = 125
year 5 125+5 = 130
year 6 130+5 = 135
year 7 135+5 = 140
year 8 140+5 = 145
year 9 145+5 = 150

reward 10%

---------

@backbonejb:

I like it!
have fun
Matthias Grin

Jump to: