Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 16. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
thank you very much.

meanwhile i am nearly done with my "partner-roundup" to ensure, everybody
is still on board and can already report, that this is the case.

More even this communication effort, generated a deeper collaboration with some
unexpected possibilities, like deep strategic relationship in marketing, development and more.

I guess to be able to share more in about two weeks

have fun
Matthias

:
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Great to hear the project keeps moving forward.
That new lab in Barcelona sounds awesome!
Wish you the best for your father!
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
it is good to hear something :-)  .... good luck for your father
legendary
legendary
Hi Matthias

How goes it??  Anything to report?   Cheesy

JEP!

Despite some personal challenges, work continues and its time for another status report.

Development

My concept, described in my last report seems to be the right path.
Implementation is ongoing. First tests have already been made and though i was able to start and push some "remote" updates,
these tests are showing, we are not here yet.

Currently i am working on the appstore-to-linker layer deployment for the voice assistant apps,
to enable Olaf to hook into it with his app building effort.
(damn welcome prospect)

This brings me to:

Team Building

Olaf is opening a new lab in Barcelona and is meeting with an investor/sponsor this week,
to negotiate the employment of a professional python programmer, to accelarate the project.

Personal

at the beginning of this week, my father had an accident and is in hospital.
This is occupying me a bit at the moment, because accidents are in contrast to an average guy,
much more worrying, when they are happening to a person of old age.

Lets hope, he will be fine very soon.

To get more financial flexibility i have employed for a small part time job in the morning.
The solving of this money gap will give me surely more peace of mind for my work.

More

our Team has returned from Malta, but i haven't had the opportunity discuss their journey in
detail yet. So i am planning another report at the end of the next week.I have to get back to a more
frequent reporting anyway.

thats it for today,
i will be off till Monday, to visit and support my father

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Hi Matthias

How goes it??  Anything to report?   Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 7
Hello.
After a long time since 2014, I launched my wallet and saw that there was no network.
I have checked the address in the blockchain and it does not exist.
I downloaded a new wallet and gave it a vallet.dat old.
He wrote that the keys are suitable but some problems and did not display the coins.
Looking at the europecoin site, I realized that my wallet is version 1 but now version 3 is working.
How can I convert my coins to the new version?

Everyone should take care of their funds, but once every five years is a big exaggeration.
Changing to a new chain has been completed a long time ago and investors have been notified on all channels.
I'm sorry, but you will not be able to get your coins back.
S_N
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello.
After a long time since 2014, I launched my wallet and saw that there was no network.
I have checked the address in the blockchain and it does not exist.
I downloaded a new wallet and gave it a vallet.dat old.
He wrote that the keys are suitable but some problems and did not display the coins.
Looking at the europecoin site, I realized that my wallet is version 1 but now version 3 is working.
How can I convert my coins to the new version?
Activity: 26
Any news or video from Malta? Are you already there Matthias? Smiley
legendary
Matthias, thank you very much for this update.

There's really a lot going on behind the scenes ... of course we never doubted You.

Good job

thank you very much,
already got first expert opinions,
verifying the functional correctness of the
architecture. That's good, because i had to learn
this from, scratch and errors would be possible.
(long term supporters. like you have followed my
long path of "try-and-error" closely)  This means, we
are getting closer and closer to success.

P.S. When Binance?  Wink

Cheesy Cheesy

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 140
Merit: 7
Matthias, thank you very much for this update.

There's really a lot going on behind the scenes ... of course we never doubted You.

Good job

P.S. When Binance?  Wink
legendary

Update Report and Schema

This one will get a bit longer than usual, due to to the complexity of the content,
as well, as due to the amount of stuff to report.  So let me devide this into three Chapter.

- The overall news
- Explanation of the (hopefully) final version
- open questions / tasks

OVERALL NEWS

1) some communication change
as you may have realized, i had to "censor" my last report. This is, because i have been criticized by
our partners for my open way of communicating.  Though i do not let others dictate the way, i have to
talk to my community, PARTNERS also have invested a lot of time and money into our joint ventures and i
have to accept, that they are also having their way of getting stuff out. So in terms of those project, whether
i like it or not, i will have to leave you with a shady "there is a lot going on".

2) Brussels

I have been in Brussels a couple of times last weeks, but not for political reasons (i learne, that for
influencing, its just to early and just a waste of development time, we will to this later again), but for
fundraising reasons. I reached out to the EIF and somen older partners, to get in touch with agencies, that
are specialized in startup funding.

3) Development
This is what i am currently spending the major part of my time on. The last weeks ...

- I built a test environment to explore learn an plan the upgrade and deployment path using Kubernetes.
- I change the Docker-in-Docker concept into a single docker system for performance reasons and replaced
  this concept (which was for security) by compiling a Grsecurity Kernel.
- I did my first interfacing steps, to build a dynamical interface using VUE and WEBPACK
- I built Docker Registry to first learn and then to include into Kubernetes and the Appstore

EXPLATION OF THE SCHEMA

1) App structure

An app contains a "resource"folder, mainly for interface and possibly for "Linker" integration matters,
a"pod" of one, or more Docker containers and a "YAML" file, witch is a text file, that describes the installation
and the content of that app. On developer submission, the app-store submits the pod containers to the
"Docker Registry", the yaml file to the Kubernetes pool and the whole AppsStructure to the version contro lsystem.

2) Appstore
the Appstore acts as a Kubernetes Manager, controlling the health and the upgrade state of all cluster nodes
(e.g. users financecloud devices). For this to happen Kubernetes fetches the information of installed apps to only
submit / upgrade apps, that are actually installes om the device. Thes whole Appstore structure will be published
in the same way as the Financecloud API Device code as open source, for others to release their own Master Access Stores,
or for users, to take control ofer the deployment bu themself. Every user should be able to choose his access provider,
he trusts or to run an access point by himself.

3) Kubernetes
All Financecloud API devices are nodes inside of a giant Kubernetes cluster with multiple AppstoreProviders
as access point. Appstore providers can sync among each other, to ensure. a common upgrade state all over the network.
As soon a developer would upgrade his App, he would automatically update the yaml file inside the Kubernetes folder
of his Appstore of choice and Kubernetes starts propagating this upgrade.

4) Security
i am currently working on compiling a grsecurity kernel. This is a kernel that blocks any resource overstep directly on the
lowest level (the kernel and the memory of the system). It only executes code, that is explicit permitted by its configuration
and dedicates only the resources to this execution, that are explicitly reserved for this process. In that way a Finacecloud
device will deny any execution other than Kubernetes, the voice assistant and Docker. Any App will be an underprivileged
container or will be killed immediately.

OPEN QUESTIONS

1) Restricting Appstores, to not be able to access user data via Kubernetes
2) making the linker layer dynamic enough to deal with the integration of new containers
   (possibly solved via the resource folder and yaml)
3) some minor interfacing issues

OTHER OPEN TASKS

1) webside needs urgent upgrade ... VERY URGENT
    (I already started writing content)
2) building skills (Python apps to connect the voice assistant)
    (Olaf starts diving into that task)!

i know its getting more and more technical, but this is what development is about by nature,
i hope some still understand this content and maybe help others.

any way i am back here and able to answer questions other than "when binance" ;-D

thank you for you pacience
have fun
Matthias :-)

legendary
No updates for more than a month... Is it moving, Mattihas?  Undecided

We all understand you are busy, basically, a two liner will do Smiley

Hi Matthias

Some people appear to be getting a little nervous. Roll Eyes

For the record I'm not one of them!   Grin

Perhaps a brief update on progress would keep people calm, yes?? 

sorry  for the delay, here it comes ,...

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

Hi Matthias

Some people appear to be getting a little nervous. Roll Eyes

For the record I'm not one of them!   Grin

Perhaps a brief update on progress would keep people calm, yes?? 
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Matthias, are you trying to contact bittrex to resume trading?
Now that there is an international version, it can be easier.

greetings gregofdoom

With what volume?

Before we were removed for formal reasons with bittrex, the volume was very good.

In my opinion, they should be without volume, trade at least in an international version.
true they need to relist us and then if we have no volume talk to us in a few months.
Activity: 34

greetings gregofdoom

With what volume?

Before we were removed for formal reasons with bittrex, the volume was very good.

In my opinion, they should be without volume, trade at least in an international version.
Activity: 287
Merit: 115

greetings gregofdoom

With what volume?
Activity: 34

greetings gregofdoom
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Du versuchst es ja immer noch  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: