Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 20. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

The heat is on ....

last three days have been all about taking care about my dog, because healing after its surgery, needed some more attention than usual.
Though i may need another two days, to be back to full time commitment, i am now back to work. This is the time to give you a closer look
about current tasks, because they are the kind of work, that does not generate a smashing news each and every day, but are the essential things
needed, to get stuff organized.

1) Business Plan
together with Yashir, i am creating an industry level business plan, with numbers, revenue predictions and stuff like that, to give our already waiting
investors, the information and arguments, they need to close a deal.

2) Exchange works
of course being involved in exchange companies does generate, besides the benefits, some work.  This starts with organizing the team structure and
establishing proper communication as well as organizing and participating in the spreading of the project, to make sure its going to be successful.

3) Branding / Marketing
I am currently in negotiation with countless organizations,  branding and publishing experts, willing to engage, to educate them about our projects,
the conditions to engage and the future perspective for them to be rewarded, to make them able to make a conscious decision and to get to know
each other at the same time. Goal is to have a skilled, motivated and professional task-force till the end of the year and a roaring concept
until the second half of January.

4) FINANCECLOUD DEVICE
Development goes fine, OLAF has just sent his version of the Software ROM, for me to start joining the code. He is currently in Warschow (Poland) and
works from there. Yesterday my batch of speakers have been delivered from our manufacturer and i am assembling them and yadayadayada ....

thats it for now
have fun, showtime is approaching fast
Matthias  Grin

Thanks for the update...  still going strong.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery for your dog!

Keep up the good work...2019 is approaching fast with al these new developments.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

The heat is on ....

last three days have been all about taking care about my dog, because healing after its surgery, needed some more attention than usual.
Though i may need another two days, to be back to full time commitment, i am now back to work. This is the time to give you a closer look
about current tasks, because they are the kind of work, that does not generate a smashing news each and every day, but are the essential things
needed, to get stuff organized.

1) Business Plan
together with Yashir, i am creating an industry level business plan, with numbers, revenue predictions and stuff like that, to give our already waiting
investors, the information and arguments, they need to close a deal.

2) Exchange works
of course being involved in exchange companies does generate, besides the benefits, some work.  This starts with organizing the team structure and
establishing proper communication as well as organizing and participating in the spreading of the project, to make sure its going to be successful.

3) Branding / Marketing
I am currently in negotiation with countless organizations,  branding and publishing experts, willing to engage, to educate them about our projects,
the conditions to engage and the future perspective for them to be rewarded, to make them able to make a conscious decision and to get to know
each other at the same time. Goal is to have a skilled, motivated and professional task-force till the end of the year and a roaring concept
until the second half of January.

4) FINANCECLOUD DEVICE
Development goes fine, OLAF has just sent his version of the Software ROM, for me to start joining the code. He is currently in Warschow (Poland) and
works from there. Yesterday my batch of speakers have been delivered from our manufacturer and i am assembling them and yadayadayada ....

thats it for now
have fun, showtime is approaching fast
Matthias  Grin

legendary
that's clear project is serious. Prime Myister just doesn't meet with doubtful dev

We are damn serious, yes. I contributed last three years of my life and i constructed this project,
to be independent from short term appreciation. This gives us the freedom to proceed without distracting,
influencing and corrupting press, markets and exchanges.  This behavior and the proof, that it is possible, to thrive in an ethical way,
is the deep purpose of this project, besides our technical and structural vision.

have fun
Matthias

Amen.

and thanks a lot for this message. This is highly refreshing!
This is contrasting from the message of the cround in every aspect of life and business!

Continue on this awesome journey.

All the best to all the people involved in this project!

Thank you very much i am delighted, to hear, you like our approach

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary
Matthias. will we be in  SIX Swiss Exchange?

Can you tell if it's not a secret?

That is the etf / futures exchange and has no relation to crypto. It adopted hodl etf only because I asked. In turn it made me liable for any shortcomings that may arise in the future in the process of a possible evaluation of legitimacy of listing by officials. I havent gotten paid so far nor have I received any aid in my tipjar from bitcoin community for my services. Because of this my outrage is now gaining the full strength as well as my repulsion to further economical outreach of the bitcoin society. I am mad and will dump a ton, get prepared.

The what is where now?

he is talking about HODL coin, doesn'T have to do anything with us,

have fun Matthias

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Matthias. will we be in  SIX Swiss Exchange?

That is the etf / futures exchange and has no relation to crypto. It adopted hodl etf only because I asked. In turn it made me liable for any shortcomings that may arise in the future in the process of a possible evaluation of legitimacy of listing by officials. I havent gotten paid so far nor have I received any aid in my tipjar from bitcoin community for my services. Because of this my outrage is now gaining the full strength as well as my repulsion to further economical outreach of the bitcoin society. I am mad and will dump a ton, get prepared.

The what is where now?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
that's clear project is serious. Prime Myister just doesn't meet with doubtful dev

We are damn serious, yes. I contributed last three years of my life and i constructed this project,
to be independent from short term appreciation. This gives us the freedom to proceed without distracting,
influencing and corrupting press, markets and exchanges.  This behavior and the proof, that it is possible, to thrive in an ethical way,
is the deep purpose of this project, besides our technical and structural vision.

have fun
Matthias

Amen.

and thanks a lot for this message. This is highly refreshing!
This is contrasting from the message of the cround in every aspect of life and business!

Continue on this awesome journey.

All the best to all the people involved in this project!
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

legendary
Matthias. will we be in  SIX Swiss Exchange?

no, i don't know this one, we will be at VERTO Swiss exchange,
which is a KAZE Solutions project in collaboration with us ...

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

legendary
I believe Chinese will want to cooperate with you, Matthias

Yes they already are starting to do so, we are at the moment negotiating chinese exchange listings
in return for providing Financecloud Devices labeled with the exchanges names for them.

have fun
Matthias

Beware that many Chinese exchanges are scams

true .....
that's crypto,  we try our best to check exchanges, before getting involved,
but you never know for sure. Best bet will be those, we are involved as a shareholder our self,
which will be based in Germany and Switzerland (as mentioned in my reports above)

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Yes they already are starting to do so, we are at the moment negotiating chinese exchange listings
in return for providing Financecloud Devices labeled with the exchanges names for them.

have fun
Matthias

Beware that many Chinese exchanges are scams
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
I can only congrat Matthias for his great work!!
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
as usual I´m impressed by the progress of the europecoin project

Welcome to the new team members Smiley 
legendary

Progress Report (preparing for "getting real")

1) Gateways

additionally to our partner gateway for 55 country currencies and 100 credit card providers, which will stay default for the Financecloud,
we can now proudly announce the completion our own, licensed (by own banking license which has now been confirmed) and modular, gateway for payments
and for exchange into Gold and Silver, backed by and realized in partnership with Victoreanum. We are now, preparing integrations and will than announce our
ability to be a service provider via Europecoin (FRESH CONCEPT TO BE ANNOUNCED) More news on that will now pile up very quickly.

2) Team is growing

every milestone is also a point, where economic and organizational strength improves. Instead of opening champagne, we rather took this fact as a reason
to rethink and improve our professionalism and our structure, to reach our goals. So let me introduce you to Yashir Mendelsohn. our new business development
member. Yashir works as economist for the international aerospace industry. His first task will be to put my loose concepts into numbers, business plans and
into the form, that is needed to talk to leaders.

Right now we are also talking to Richard (full name disclosed on announcement in a few days) who is an industry leading expert for branding and corporate identity,
to polish our appearance for the next level.

3) Own Exchanges

Despite from negotiations we will in a few weeks open our own exchange together with KAZE slutions and another one in January with Victorianum

4) Financecloud device

After the voiceassistant we can now claim the completion of the FINANCECLOUD HARDWARE with full driver support, status LEDS, Speakers, Audiokit
and the respective finetuning tasks, which brings us .... once more .... slightly ahead of schedule.

5) Conclusions

Despite our vision we are also coming closer to our goal, to rather than begging for appreciation, to be able to provide exchanges and services, by becoming the place to go
and to provide services ourself and by doing, to place us in the middle of the market, by creating an economy
or more precise.... OUR ECONOMY AND THE ECONOMY OF OUR USERS  

thats it for now
have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary

Tomorrow a status  report with plenty of new stuff,
new team members, exchange news, payment, Financecloud Device new progresses and more ....

watch out
have fun
Matthias Cheesy

legendary
What price for the cloud boxes will be?

I don't know if there's some new info I've missed, but "rough estimate is around 200 dollars". Link here.

exactly Cheesy

have fun
Mastthias

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
What price for the cloud boxes will be?

I don't know if there's some new info I've missed, but "rough estimate is around 200 dollars". Link here.
legendary

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
"

Software progress report

last few days i included Olaf (our hardware manager) into the development.
Together we have been able to solve most of the features, i had some difficulties with.
We got the status LEDs running as desired, fixed the bad voice quality, enhanced the speech recognition ability,
integrated a better speaker and improved the boot process. Means:
The voice-assistant is now running and is completed without any known glitches.
Next is to migrate the docker containers into the new ROM and then to focus the final part: the linker layer.
The linker layer joins all these features into a single API.

At this point we have been able to catch up with our timeline.

have fun
Matthias Grin

What else will improve in the device?"
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
Love the website design-it's so european!
Pages:
Jump to: