Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 181. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Looks good! Thanks infernoman for the update!
Not yet in full sync, but progressing...@block 902029.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Alright I just pushed an update to the master repo. Please update your clients ASAP. This will increase the client version to version 2.0.1.0 and increase the protocol version to 60015 so that the old nodes can be cutoff in the near future. this also fixes the problem with staking. Currently we have atleast 10 other clients that should be on block 902231.

To connect and download the PROPER chain. with no risk of forking. add this to your .conf file.

connect=stratum.infernopool.com

here are some other nodes that im also connected to just incase.

addnode=23.227.190.77:56386
addnode=194.135.93.49:2828
addnode=5.9.20.83:2828
addnode=167.114.224.79:10383
addnode=104.255.33.55:2828
addnode=194.135.92.209:18536
addnode=91.48.63.119:56769
addnode=91.153.109.149:61434
addnode=1.34.180.245:64608
addnode=137.135.57.119:4712
addnode=46.246.254.200:49740

W .. Wah ..WHAT?   Huh Well that's fast ...

FUCKING FREAKING AWESOME

yeah
Matthias
  Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
Alright I just pushed an update to the master repo. Please update your clients ASAP. This will increase the client version to version 2.0.1.0 and increase the protocol version to 60015 so that the old nodes can be cutoff in the near future. this also fixes the problem with staking. Currently we have atleast 10 other clients that should be on block 902231.

To connect and download the PROPER chain. with no risk of forking. add this to your .conf file.

connect=stratum.infernopool.com

here are some other nodes that im also connected to just incase.

addnode=23.227.190.77:56386
addnode=194.135.93.49:2828
addnode=5.9.20.83:2828
addnode=167.114.224.79:10383
addnode=104.255.33.55:2828
addnode=194.135.92.209:18536
addnode=91.48.63.119:56769
addnode=91.153.109.149:61434
addnode=1.34.180.245:64608
addnode=137.135.57.119:4712
addnode=46.246.254.200:49740
legendary

thank you, we are really having a unique community, that always supports each other and
gives anybody the possibility to feel home, that alone makes Europecoin a success for me.

STATUS UPDATE:

our friendly helping developer:
Infernoman (Tansfercoin, Infernopool) just joined and logged into our repo,
i think we had a lucky hand, he is a great programmer

Thank you Infernoman, for your help.

watch things moving:
https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG

I'll keep you all updated (as always)
have fun Matthias  Grin

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Thank for all your good wishes, friends are kept up to date with this,
he is still fighting to survive. I had two days off to deal with my shock,

BACK TO EUROPECOIN

we have a new DEV in (i have to find out how he likes to get metioned)
He is NOW dealing with our nasty little problem.
We are prepaing for Takeoff

have fun
Matthias
  Smiley

Sorry to hear about your friend, Matthias, let's hope the best!

And welcome to the new dev, great! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Very sorry to hear, Matthias, hope he will get better.
legendary

Thank for all your good wishes, friends are kept up to date with this,
he is still fighting to survive. I had two days off to deal with my shock,

BACK TO EUROPECOIN

we have a new DEV in (i have to find out how he likes to get metioned)
He is NOW dealing with our nasty little problem.
We are prepaing for Takeoff

have fun
Matthias
  Smiley

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Very sorry to hear, Matthias. My thoughts are with all who are touched by this.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Matt - So sorry to hear.
          Best wishes - Close friends are much a much
                            greater treasure than money.
legendary

For some, who are longer around me then Europecoin

Some sad news, yesterday my best friend and fellow founder of transfairATM, Socialmining and many more,
Gideon Gallasch has been found barley alive in his rooms and is now on life-support, please tell our friends.

for everybody else, sorry for the two days of silence,
back to normal tomorrow. He always shared this mission.

Now more than ever.!
Matthias

legendary

Oh yes thats what keeps me going for sure: A community that expresses trust, in times, where others immediatly switch to complain mode,
and Team Members, that is as passionate as i feel about this project. There is no doubt, this is the project of many ...

That makes me smile even if this coin tries to freak me out and makes me hardly able to resist, to post some funny pictures Wink

Bounty, yes Alberto has to get help, he has much to much work, if somebody know anybody who:

1) has the potential of becoming a star programmer and likes to collect some experience by helping someone, who already is such programmer
2) a star programmer, who likes to get involved into a currency, without having run it as a main (fulltime) programmer,
(for any reason, like: its a hobby, he has fifteen children or whatever)

Catch him, give him some drugs and introduce us Wink

But however, this time/bug we are prepared, there is no worst case, that could scare us in any way,
the only important, this should be the last time this bug tries to get in the way.

lets go and rock this coin  Grin
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
As im I , and aslong there isnt any funny pictures showing up in the thread theyre working hard on it i guess Wink but to say that everything is fine when it isnt, no thank you! Im in it for the long run, and would rather have the real situation then have to try everything that comes out here to see if its true or just a quick to be truth...later on when we found it.  And a bit sad it isnt more stable for newcomers that dont know or been able to read up on anything yet. when i recommend it to a few people, guess they just will have  to wait a few month so all new features can be proved to worked and all buggfixes will be there before i do that again :/  the chain and wallet has to be stable when its up and running to even think of getting newcomers in, just hope they still will be interested later on. (for now i was a bit ashamed of my recommendation so i just bought them out of it)

And to dev team, i think youre doing a hell of a good job!!! (not sure that came thru aswell) Keep it up and this will be good. maybe a bit less jokes until everything has proven stable for newcomers use. Wink Cheesy

I totally agree with you, Antebellum! I have posted the same points before: we need to get the basic technology working before we are really going anywhere. Right now this space ship has anengine problem...

Dear community,

really: I am very happy, to have these kind of supporters here! You are really wonderful and I never let you alone! We go through the hell with Europecoin and in the end, we go to the sun!

Yes, its really an ugly bug. The reason, why we need so long time in this way is, that we wanna finally fix this shit forever!
I fully agree with you all, to finish the base core, and than move to the big projects. The advantage here: We began with really huge projects already and working on it permanently:

And again: I offer a bountie to hire a dev or a friend of you, to help out, and fix with our maindev the problem. Dont misunderstand me, our maindev is awesome and very skilled, but he has also to do a lot of stuff in his own personal projects; but he is permanently working on Europecoin!

My bountie for the girl/man, who find for us someone, who can help us, is

40,000 Europecoin!

Greetz
Steve
As im I , and aslong there isnt any funny pictures showing up in the thread theyre working hard on it i guess Wink but to say that everything is fine when it isnt, no thank you! Im in it for the long run, and would rather have the real situation then have to try everything that comes out here to see if its true or just a quick to be truth...later on when we found it.  And a bit sad it isnt more stable for newcomers that dont know or been able to read up on anything yet. when i recommend it to a few people, guess they just will have  to wait a few month so all new features can be proved to worked and all buggfixes will be there before i do that again :/  the chain and wallet has to be stable when its up and running to even think of getting newcomers in, just hope they still will be interested later on. (for now i was a bit ashamed of my recommendation so i just bought them out of it)

And to dev team, i think youre doing a hell of a good job!!! (not sure that came thru aswell) Keep it up and this will be good. maybe a bit less jokes until everything has proven stable for newcomers use. Wink Cheesy

I totally agree with you, Antebellum! I have posted the same points before: we need to get the basic technology working before we are really going anywhere. Right now this space ship has anengine problem...
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
I am very confident that the dev team is able to solve this problem.

As said, we are early adapters and we will face sometimes (minor) hickups.

But again, Matthias and the dev team have proved last year that they will overcome these troubles.

Keep up the good work guys. And please let us know if we can test/check/log something.

Jerry

As im I , and aslong there isnt any funny pictures showing up in the thread theyre working hard on it i guess Wink but to say that everything is fine when it isnt, no thank you! Im in it for the long run, and would rather have the real situation then have to try everything that comes out here to see if its true or just a quick to be truth...later on when we found it.  And a bit sad it isnt more stable for newcomers that dont know or been able to read up on anything yet. when i recommend it to a few people, guess they just will have  to wait a few month so all new features can be proved to worked and all buggfixes will be there before i do that again :/  the chain and wallet has to be stable when its up and running to even think of getting newcomers in, just hope they still will be interested later on. (for now i was a bit ashamed of my recommendation so i just bought them out of it)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Well better now than later when erc establish much bigger floor, Matthias and rest of dev team will resolve this quickly.
Activity: 273
I am very confident that the dev team is able to solve this problem.

As said, we are early adapters and we will face sometimes (minor) hickups.

But again, Matthias and the dev team have proved last year that they will overcome these troubles.

Keep up the good work guys. And please let us know if we can test/check/log something.

Jerry
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i would guess brandnew VPOS implementation
just failed its first real world stresstest

positive part better now than later

we are still the early adopters we can understand some startup troubles

once this child illness is fixed we ready to grow big

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

time for "902229 i was there and all i got was this lousy t-shirt" t-shirts?

Oh, you lucky bastard, I wish I was stuck at 902229, I only got to 901964!  Roll Eyes

We were stuck on 901790

Updated to the new version and are now syncing very slowly.

Activity: 374

The Blockexplorer has the same problem as some other user at the moment,
as soon as we have helped them, the Blockexplorer will be back,
The Chain on the main nodes is moving fine.

I believe  very strong that these symptoms are very much linked together.

we will hunt them down ...
Matthias

Since i  and the ones i helped set it up to have only used "the main nodes" and it worked for all of us until the last 2 nodes got back online again, (like sunday something) then it messed up everything and seems to got back, after that i still have nodes connection but wallet is out of sync and its not trying to sync because it was working above the block thats now stuck and it trying to go from...  so no chain on main nodes is not fine, if it hasnt been resolved last day. (havent had wallet up since a day or so. )

time for "902229 i was there and all i got was this lousy t-shirt" t-shirts?

Oh, you lucky bastard, I wish I was stuck at 902229, I only got to 901964!  Roll Eyes
Jump to: