Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 200. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

..... same block and didnt go past it even with that one. now i have uninstalled everything downloaded it again , new install, fresh wallet.dat and trying sync it again with bootstrap from Matthias and the .conf file that only should use the main nodes. see if that works better, if not im all out of ideas...

I can upload my complete datafolder for you , then you just have to add your wallet.dat, its unsave, its dirty,
 Grin but it should freaking work  Grin

tell me if you like to have it
uplaod will need a while, because my router sucks badly
Matthias

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
NEW DESASTER OF A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE:

DONT USE TEAMVIEWER MORE....DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY! I WARNED YOU SINCE FUELCOIN!

There is a HACKER between the Ports...

DONT USE TEAMVIEWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetz
Steve

what has that with erc to do? btw never used teamviewer.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
NEW DESASTER OF A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE:

DONT USE TEAMVIEWER MORE....DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY! I WARNED YOU SINCE FUELCOIN!

There is a HACKER between the Ports...

DONT USE TEAMVIEWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetz
Steve
Yes Matthias i saw it and i`m using it, yesterday i tried form the begining wallet to sync without the bootstrap but my wallet stuck at the same block, now i`m doing it with your new bootstrap, so i will see what will happen.

A complete resync should fix the problem if it was fixable, how can the bootstrap make any difference?

Whitepapers, memes and large coloured fonts is all very well, but we need a moving blockchain, right now we h
ave a NON-FUNCTIONING COIN! Priorities, please!

Don't worry i am aware of the priorities, my idea to provide another bootstrab  was not as  thoughtless as it may seem.

1) This boots trap goes behind the block where you  got stuck

2) because the Network is full of moving, healthy wallets,
i think the problem has nothing to do with the wallet or the Blockchain.at all.
So i can agree with you, that the bootstrap is unlikely the holy salvation,
but it give us some data back.

3) doing so and keeping up some sense of humor did of course NOT hinder us from raping test chains nearly all the night long
and fom having already involved deveopers from outside, to broaden the perspective.

I am always on your side, the less you can see it, the more its the case.

If you one day see me to stop joking,
well, THAT would be a much bigger reason to get nervous.

some facts:

We don't have a non-function coin,  network is strong and stable and fast.
That is not  only great, but important to realize, when is comes to tracking down errors,

But we have some wallets that are making problems and  clearly they draw a pattern,
that makes us all agree, that this is not random.

Also intersting is, the problems do always happen repeatadly to the exactly same set of persons.
knowing that its NOT a stupid user problem, there has to be for sure SOMETHING you all have in coomon

This leads us to already knowing, the "bad guy" we are hunting is  likely a libary.
 i already know one thing you all have un common: you all  are using Windows,
and my guess  is, that you all have even a qui similar version

i hope i was now able to give you some more confidence,
that we are taking your problem or opinion more then seriously,

and  this is not a crisis, its just abug,
THIS IS A CRISIS:

Wink Matthias

well using windows 7 x64 ultimate on my main computer, never had any problems with sync until now, have a few other coins aswell that never had problems with sync or get stuck like this. my other computer i tried on was a newly fresh installed windows 7 x64 home edt. still same problems on that aswell, tried everything. 

I also think that a fresh install with a new wallet.dat file should not be this hard to sync up, for all newcomers this is a dealbreaker.

anyway just tried with your bootstrap matthias, but it still stopped on same block and didnt go past it even with that one. now i have uninstalled everything downloaded it again , new install, fresh wallet.dat and trying sync it again with bootstrap from Matthias and the .conf file that only should use the main nodes. see if that works better, if not im all out of ideas...
legendary
Yes Matthias i saw it and i`m using it, yesterday i tried form the begining wallet to sync without the bootstrap but my wallet stuck at the same block, now i`m doing it with your new bootstrap, so i will see what will happen.

A complete resync should fix the problem if it was fixable, how can the bootstrap make any difference?

Whitepapers, memes and large coloured fonts is all very well, but we need a moving blockchain, right now we h
ave a NON-FUNCTIONING COIN! Priorities, please!

Don't worry i am aware of the priorities, my idea to provide another bootstrab  was not as  thoughtless as it may seem.

1) This boots trap goes behind the block where you  got stuck

2) because the Network is full of moving, healthy wallets,
i think the problem has nothing to do with the wallet or the Blockchain.at all.
So i can agree with you, that the bootstrap is unlikely the holy salvation,
but it give us some data back.

3) doing so and keeping up some sense of humor did of course NOT hinder us from raping test chains nearly all the night long
and fom having already involved deveopers from outside, to broaden the perspective.

I am always on your side, the less you can see it, the more its the case.

If you one day see me to stop joking,
well, THAT would be a much bigger reason to get nervous.

some facts:

We don't have a non-function coin,  network is strong and stable and fast.
That is not  only great, but important to realize, when is comes to tracking down errors,

But we have some wallets that are making problems and  clearly they draw a pattern,
that makes us all agree, that this is not random.

Also intersting is, the problems do always happen repeatadly to the exactly same set of persons.
knowing that its NOT a stupid user problem, there has to be for sure SOMETHING you all have in coomon

This leads us to already knowing, the "bad guy" we are hunting is  likely a libary.
 i already know one thing you all have un common: you all  are using Windows,
and my guess  is, that you all have even a qui similar version

i hope i was now able to give you some more confidence,
that we are taking your problem or opinion more then seriously,

and  this is not a crisis, its just abug,
THIS IS A CRISIS:

Wink Matthias

legendary
No risk, no fun!
OK...my wallet stuck also again at 850241.
My feeling is this shitty node here: 31.208.3.202:2828

Type getpeerinfo in ur debug and report it to me please, if u found also the same node!

Greetz
Steve

legendary
No risk, no fun!
Why the ERC-network stuck?

1. Please dont use rewindchain more actually so long, till our dev says us, it works 100%! Its in fact a new and rare used function and we have to make our experiences with it! We are hard testing it, and can only say actually, because unknown water, dont use it!

2. A network needs stability. We are on the way to go to the masses. We are one of the pre-installed altcoins in this huge project ROKOS. If we reach the masses, the network will stabilize through the many nodes and unlocked wallets. But this need also his time and the presale of the first ROKOS starting mid feb like I understood!

3. The services like staisybit.com, bitnodes and bittrex are working fine and didnt stuck at Block 850241. So its not more the worst case scenario, its now a local wallet scenario. Our dev is really hardworking on this behaviour. I am pretty sure, that we have to create a conf.-file. My wallet itself needs still 30k blocks till the end synced. I report u my personal experience.

Of course we report immediately our developments! Of course dont be shy, to spread also your ideas, maybe someone has a feeling, what this issue could be. I will make a bountie for this (20k ERC)!

We are helping each other!

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I couldn`t resync my wallet again stuck at block 850241.
Any good advice?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Whitepapers, memes and large coloured fonts is all very well, but we need a moving blockchain, right now we have a NON-FUNCTIONING COIN! Priorities, please!
legendary
legendary
Yes excellent read very good white paper, is always dev delivers.
Now lets get back fixing wallet and stucking on block.

Aye wildduck,

did you see, i also uploaded a fresh bootstrap.dat yesterday.
Its made off my shameless smooth running version.

hope that helps
have fun Matthias Grin

legendary
Yes excellent read very good white paper, is always dev delivers.
Now lets get back fixing wallet and stucking on block.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
An excellent read. Proud to be a Europecoin supporter.
legendary

First the important part!
Fresh Bootstrap File is up:

PRESS TO GET IT

SECOND
THE NEW WHITE PAPERS ARE DONE!

They are two papers:

1) A Philosophical Aspect

2) ORGA and Technology

GET THEM HERE

have fun  Grin
Matthias

I also got stuck at block 850,241.

I have backed up my original directory, and left the EuropeCoin data directory empty (no files at all).

I am re-syncing from the very beginning.

Just finnished resyncing from the start as well, but it ends up being stuck at block 850,241...
Yup, same problem here.  I leave it for today. May be tomorrow more luck

Houston we have a problem!...  Cry

So my old backup didnt work as bootstrap either, still getting stuck on same 850,241 block. pending between 7-10 connections. giving up this for tonight and hoping our awesome devs has solved this annoying problem until tomorow (with a why it happen, and why it wont happen again answer? ) between the solution lines   when i wake up.  Cheesy
Activity: 273

I have backed up my original directory, and left the EuropeCoin data directory empty (no files at all).

Just finnished resyncing from the start as well, but it ends up being stuck at block 850,241...
Yup, same problem here.  I leave it for today. May be tomorrow more luck
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Just finnished resyncing from the start as well, but it ends up being stuck at block 850,241... Also with a new wallet, btw, was planning to import keys to start fresh all over...  Huh

I have also locked my CONF file to only talk to the main nodes:

europecoin.conf:

Code:
upnp=0
listen=0
connect=167.114.224.79
connect=167.114.224.82
connect=194.135.92.209
connect=104.255.33.55
connect=194.135.93.49
connect=23.227.190.77

Ahh clever one! that something i have to look into aswell i think, i got a copy from 23 of december that im bootstrapping from now , waiting for it to sync up the last and then see if it works that way, really dont wanna do it all from scratch again... did it on the copy i have thou if it works i will look into .conf and also lock it down to main nodes.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
yes...SLACK please...

See ya later there...

legendary

Hy i will upload a fresh bootstrap now,
expect it to be availlable in about 1-2 hours,
I will tell you here when its done. I am currently finishing
the new white paper, witch is now complete. I will use the upload time
upload time to read it, to spell-check and beautify the document
and then PUBLISH.

do we have any INFOGRAPHICS wizzard among us?
I put out a bounty for reading and REALLY understanding the paper
and then making a beautyfull INFOGRAPHICS about it.

50 000 ERC for a REALLY outstanding Infographics

@METAMORPHIN: you rock!
Slack in 2 1/2 hours?

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Jump to: