Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 38. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
step by step but always forward
for me its clear visible that ERC will have a great future
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

final version:
"A CRYPTO-CURRENCY SMART-HUB FOR FINANCE"

Download pressing here:

enjoy and have fun
Matthias  Grin

YES! Europecoin +13%: Europecoin prices

YESSsss
twitter running wild, exchanges starting slowly to roll, conferences calling ...
Grin thats much more entertaining than last ten weeks Grin

also to mention: A big credit goes to Shreyansh, our new marketing manager.
You can already see his work in effect! VERY SOON LIKE:

lol, have fun
Matthias

legendary
Don't take me wrong, it's not that I wouldn't appreciate your efforts pushing new exchanges (especially because of that f'ing bittrex which should go down burning), but meanwhile Bittrex is pretty much de facto exchange for ERC at the moment and it's volume is that low (gotten a bit better though) I don't think it should be divided to other exchanges. Gotta say though, that Coinexchange has gotten off way better than other ones.

Anyway, welcome to "Shreyp" on my behalf too. Focus should be on attracting some new users and I guess that's right up your alley.

Cheesy thats what i said all the time. So basicly you are correct.

So don't worry, all these actions are well thought through and we got much easier through this bearish market periode  than we did ever before.
If you see the last three days i'd say: I already can see the sun again, lol

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

[/size]

.....  been any talks with Avid about implementing ERC for them? I don't know if it's worth the effort for them, but they DO have something I myself am interested in.

so you have a foot in music / multimedia, i guess
Yes they have a freaking warehouse of stuff i would love to have, thats a fact :-)

I would not ask them to use Europecoin, before we launched the Financecloud, but for sure will, if the time is right,
thats a fact because, thats true for ANY business, that is in my reach. (luckily there are a lot).

:-) have fun Matthias Smiley

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Don't take me wrong, it's not that I wouldn't appreciate your efforts pushing new exchanges (especially because of that f'ing bittrex which should go down burning), but meanwhile Bittrex is pretty much de facto exchange for ERC at the moment and it's volume is that low (gotten a bit better though) I don't think it should be divided to other exchanges. Gotta say though, that Coinexchange has gotten off way better than other ones.

Anyway, welcome to "Shreyp" on my behalf too. Focus should be on attracting some new users and I guess that's right up your alley.

So don't worry, all these actions are well thought through and we got much easier through this bearish market periode  than we did ever before.

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

[/size]

Well sure, that much I've learned that you do have actually a thought process behind your actions. 8() I don't know about sunny, but it certainly ain't raining any more. That volume is just a mystery to me, but that's how it goes I guess! We have faith in "Shreyp". Let's hope he sticks around longer than Yasnaya and co.

By the way, has there been any talks with Avid about implementing ERC for them? I don't know if it's worth the effort for them, but they DO have something I myself am interested in.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
legendary

final version:
"A CRYPTO-CURRENCY SMART-HUB FOR FINANCE"

Download pressing here:

enjoy and have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary

This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!

thank you very much,

i am about to publish a fresh project description next evening,
(because i found some better ways to explain it)
alongside with some new progresses and  features. Stuff is adding up quickly ...

watch us on Twitter
https://twitter.com/europecoinEUORG

and join TELEGRAM to widness us in  realtime
https://t.me/joinchat/B4WSF0LTNcvuuCy0JhsFPQ

'have fun
Matthias   Wink

legendary

PODCAST

PRESS TO VISIT

because having our hardware development manager, Olaf Breuer from Portugal here in Germany,
to make the FINANCECLOUD API device ready for production, i took the oportunity,
to have him telling you, about the state of progress.

Also  staring in this Podcast: CHILLI, my dog

Also at this meeting, Ralf, our dev team leader from Poland, who is a film expert in real life and
who helped us, to enhance our podcast studio and started to advice me on postproduction.
I hope this, to increase our professionality over the comming episodes.

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary

in half an hour first hardware team members are arriving from Portugal and Poland,
bringing our DEVICE into a production ready state within the next three days

ecited, have fun
Matthias

legendary

But there is more to say. Here is some info about our current exchange strategy:

1) The two excchanges we added additionally to Bittrex  have been exactly what was needed to get some space to grow.
You have to have an empty bucket first, if you whant to collect some thing. Especially during the Bittrex closing times.
Having two additional exchanges to advertise and as a backup, was what we wanted to get.
Since then we have already halted our effords to add more and will start adding again, everytime we need.

2) These are not two randomly added exchanges, but have been choosen for some reasons.

- these have been the two, to which we have been able to build a relationship with. They are not only exchanges,
  they are PARTNERS

- These are young exchanges with a leadership, that will make them grow and will implement
    the kind of policy, support and ethics, that Europecoin like to see among its partners and across this industry.
    So in terms of traffic, we will grow together, as  you can already see getting stated on Coinexchange.io

- Crex24 is not only about to grow, its also adding value, by not only exchanging ERC into BTC, but also into
    EURO and its offering Europecoin via VISA and MASTERCARD. Please support these features by choosing to trade there .

So don't worry, all these actions are well thought through and we got much easier through this bearish market periode  than we did ever before.

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

legendary
Welcome Mr. Shreyansh Parashar!

ERC team don't stop! Thank you!

After some weeks vacation i am happy to follow and support ERC again!
Still one of my fav. projects!  Smiley

welcome back Macr0 Grin

thank you for your support

have fun
Matthias
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Welcome Mr. Shreyansh Parashar!

ERC team don't stop! Thank you!

After some weeks vacation i am happy to follow and support ERC again!
Still one of my fav. projects!  Smiley
Activity: 287
Merit: 115

legendary

updates

Hardware team meeting

On Monday Olaf Breuer (our Hardware Chief for the FINANCECLOUD DEVICE) and his Team,
will arrive in Germany and we will work together till wednesday, to discuss our bootloader choice,
some  DEVICE security concepts and plan the last steps, to launch the production at AVID

Twitter Verfied Account

Twitter got in touch with me and we are now in  the verification  process for the EuropecoinEUORG
account, to protect us against the growing amount of imposters.

From OCI learning

Well these lessons (OCI Standarts) are much more in inspiring, than i expected.
They are completing my concepts for the apps-and-services-deployment archtecture for our Financecloud API APPSTORE.
I am half way through with the course, special thanks to @Quintus23M for his eyeopening Git Repositories
Saturday, i will complete the second part of the course.

thats it for today
have fun
Matthias

legendary

some selfeducation ....

tomorrow, lessons about OCI (Open Container Initiative / Linux Foundation)
to comply with open-source standards in EUROPECOIN FINANCECLOUD API development

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Quietly potential Shocked Opportunity to come to this person and go with others, I have the opportunity now.
legendary

Hello developers.I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed awesome, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.

I am happy, you like our project, but there is no ICO. This is a 3 years old coin.
We took it over 2 years ago and recreated it from scratch

I  suggest you to read our op here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/europecoin-erc-financecloud-cryptocurreny-finance-api-smarthub-901605

and then to invest by buying our Coin at Bittrex, Crex24 or coinexchange
(op will be updated tomorrow to reflect services added in the last 4 weeks, there are a lot)

- https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ERC
- https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ERC/BTC
- https://crex24.com/de/exchange/ERC-BTC

EDIT/
forgot to mention, its directly exchangable using VISA, MASTERCARD with BTC or EURO (at crex24)

and its also directly convertable into GOLD and SILVER, see:

https://www.victoreanum.com/

if you are having questions, feel free to ask or simply join us on Telegram:

Hi! I didn’t expect to see such a project!!! I’m impressed that there are guys who are quite serious

awesome you discovered us and like it, let me invite you too, to join us on Telegram:

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary

Update

as promised, here is the taskproposal from Shreyansh, our new marketing manager.
(press for fullscreen)

have fun
Shreyansh and Matthias  Cheesy

legendary

Thank you very much to all of you and
very special thank you to the ever growing number of active contributing members.
Selforganizing community is prooving itsself as a working concept.

You are all amazing
have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: