Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 42. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Today connected first docker containers and bridged their network into a single namespace.
among others i successfully connected

- Bitcore integration
- Multicoin Wallet Interface
- Muticoin Masternodes Control Center
- IoT Home Management

have fun
Matthias

legendary
I personally would love to see Bittrex go down burning, but at the moment that probably wouldn't be too good for ERC. Other exchanges just don't seem to takeoff, and now -like stated before - even Bittrex's volume has decreased quite significantly. Is it that all has gone to GOLD and they're termdeposited or what what? I mean really, has something actually changed so drastically to WORSE in one month that ERC isn't that appealing anymore. That certainly doesn't sound right. Matthias is doing good work, making progress and giving constant updates, but we need some more users.

no worry it just has been olympia and now the guys need time to wake up again :-)

have fun
Matthias
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
I personally would love to see Bittrex go down burning, but at the moment that probably wouldn't be too good for ERC. Other exchanges just don't seem to takeoff, and now -like stated before - even Bittrex's volume has decreased quite significantly. Is it that all has gone to GOLD and they're termdeposited or what what? I mean really, has something actually changed so drastically to WORSE in one month that ERC isn't that appealing anymore. That certainly doesn't sound right. Matthias is doing good work, making progress and giving constant updates, but we need some more users.
legendary

But creating volume is not only YOUR job, it is showing, if anybody cares about what i am doing.
If there are no trades, even though i am working 7 days a week for Europecoin, i will not stop it from getting delisted.
I would not bother you, there is no reason to blame anybody. But IF you do care, you are the only one, that can
keep Bittrex up.

have fun and engage
Matthias

.[/size]
Bittrex Volume is low, I had stopped looking, last time I was checking the whale must have been in play I saw 180 btc now down to 2. We need to trade, as i said before all our eggs are in one basket. For the sake of the project someone needs to keep that volume up. I have had conversations with Bittrex in the past and they want coins with true innovation just like ours, they want developers who work and strive for cutting edge tech just like our Dev does. But the Volume has to stay up for the love to continue. If you love this coin go trade some. Fish

Thank you, well said Grin Though i do not expect anything nor see any responsibility by the user (was my choice to build this project and I have to deal with it), i feel the same,
we are having all some ERC and we like them to thrive. Having not to worry about exchanges, is also a great enabler for me to do the development.
Having my head free to to the important things, speeds up progress.Even more, when there is volume, i can talk to exchanges and other partners, who otherwise wouldn't
take us seriously. Trades are like fuel that powers a coin untill it matures.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Let me remind you, about what i highlighted 18 month ago.

Europecoin does not eńgage in market manipulation. It REALLY doesn't.
I do not even trade. So given i am happy to care about networking, technology and infrastructure building,
reporting and marketing, there is one thing i will NOT do for you:

Taking care about keeping up exchanges.

This question does not even impact my work, i will keep doing, what i am doing now, regardless of exchanges or price.
I am also happy to do everything i can, to give this projekt value enough to give you a reason, to support it by trading.

But creating volume is not only YOUR job, it is showing, if anybody cares about what i am doing.
If there are no trades, even though i am working 7 days a week for Europecoin, i will not stop it from getting delisted.
I would not bother you, there is no reason to blame anybody. But IF you do care, you are the only one, that can
keep Bittrex up.

have fun and engage
Matthias

Bittrex Volume is low, I had stopped looking, last time I was checking the whale must have been in play I saw 180 btc now down to 2. We need to trade, as i said before all our eggs are in one basket. For the sake of the project someone needs to keep that volume up. I have had conversations with Bittrex in the past and they want coins with true innovation just like ours, they want developers who work and strive for cutting edge tech just like our Dev does. But the Volume has to stay up for the love to continue. If you love this coin go trade some. Fish
legendary
is it still alive??
he posted 11 mins before you did I think everything is fine. or did you need a min by min update. Fish
lol, just sweet!  Grin

Referring to "three weeks" ...  have a successful trip!
Soon it's time for an ERCmobile...  Cheesy

Great to see continuous progress here, thanks for the frequent updates!  Smiley

ERC Mobile, yes i am about to get one lol
My current "ERCmobil":

have fun
Matthias Grin

:
legendary

Let me remind you, about what i highlighted 18 month ago.

Europecoin does not eńgage in market manipulation. It REALLY doesn't.
I do not even trade. So given i am happy to care about networking, technology and infrastructure building,
reporting and marketing, there is one thing i will NOT do for you:

Taking care about keeping up exchanges.

This question does not even impact my work, i will keep doing, what i am doing now, regardless of exchanges or price.
I am also happy to do everything i can, to give this projekt value enough to give you a reason, to support it by trading.

keep Bittrex up.

have fun and engage
Matthias

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
is it still alive??
he posted 11 mins before you did I think everything is fine. or did you need a min by min update. Fish
lol, just sweet!  Grin

Referring to "three weeks" ...  have a successful trip!
Soon it's time for an ERCmobile...  Cheesy

Great to see continuous progress here, thanks for the frequent updates!  Smiley

is it still alive??
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary

Europecoin Financeclouds API

OK lets get back to the technical stuff

I have completed the whole concept with all the layers, applications and libaries needed and
i am already running a testenvironment, with a few testcontainers, to know, we are talking about a working system.
In this environment there is also already the crypto-control layer, the wallet layer with ~9 Wallets, the IOT-Layer and the Cloud.

CRYPTO CONTROL LAYER (thanks to guggero)

and this, how this works:

next is the linkerd based testlayer, to join the API's into a single one.

thats it for today
have fun
Matthias  Smiley

legendary

Fresh Interview at BITCOINGARDEN

PRESS TO VISIT

haver fun
Matthias Grin

Hy secco lol you have been faster  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Interview with Matthias Klees, CEO/Maintainer of Europecoin, Localcrypto, Financecloud API
https://bitcoingarden.org/interview-matthias-klees-ceo-maintainer-europecoin-localcrypto-financecloud-api/

Bitcoin Garden interviewed Matthias Klees who is CEO/Maintainer of Europecoin, Localcrypto, Financecloud API (Federated Blockchains). Being financially independent, he devotes his entire time to Internet, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency projects. His passion is driven by his deep political and social believes in a decentralized, open, autonomous and self-organizing society. He contributes, among others, articles and interviews to Coin Telegraph, Bitcoin Garden and Altcoin Today.

BG) Tell us about EuropeCoin – what do you guys do?

MK) We are building a global oriented currency, that has an extended agenda, to make it easier, to deal with Europe, without the needs of trade agreements.

We are building an expert advisor board around our coin, that works as grassroots lobbyists, to educate decision makers in Brussels. As a registered and listed advisor group of the European Union we are currently working with the EIF (European Investment Fund), to launch a side-chain on Europecoin as official payment method for startup micro-funding.

We are dedicated to reduce social, economical and political borders to connect between people, businesses, countries, blockchains and currencies. On the technical level, we are running a hardware and two software labs to keep innovating towards these goals. Our two major products are the Europecoin cryptocurrency itself and a finance service-bus protocol, that emerges from a mesh-network of hardware encrypted user devices called “The Financecloud”....
Activity: 287
Merit: 115

Fresh Podcast

yet another explainer of FINANCECLOUD API, and a status summary of the project.

PRESS TO VISIT

have fun
Matthias Grin

I feel safe in those very large hands of yours

Jesus christ that cracked me up. Not tiny little hands like some presidents have.

Fresh Podcast

PRESS TO VISIT

have fun
Matthias Grin

I feel safe in those very large hands of yours
legendary

Three weeks ...

.... until i will start my journey, to stick all the pieces together to complete the Financecloud API
First i will head to Netherlands to catch up with Internet-of-Coins, then Munich for the payment gateway,
then four weeks Poland to complete the first developer version. Meanwhile our layout is checked and we now
started working with AVID for the production planning

thats is for today
have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

legendary

Fresh Podcast

PRESS TO VISIT

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary
Have the people at Bitcoin Bank abandoned their plans or will they try again at a later date?

I did not ask them yet. But in terms of progress, i'd guess, if they don't start within the next 6 month,
we will be faster, at least with the license and the payment gateway. When we are done with releasing, in December,
we will also engage, to bring loans to the system.  This does not hinder further collaboration (i would appreciate so)
and our system is open for anybody anyway, but we will do the job ourself, if we have to. I never drop ideas ...

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Have the people at Bitcoin Bank abandoned their plans or will they try again at a later date?
legendary

sorry for our partner at Bitcoin Bank, that their hard work didn't work out.
Bitcoin Bank closed their ICO, because they did not succeed.

Fair enough for us, to make a quick summary, where we are

The loan feature would have been nice, but i am sure, this will come sooner or later.
Luckily, we are in terms of any other feature, independent from other projects.

- our Gold and Silver sale runs nice and generated 100 000 € revenue over the last three weeks
- this also strengthens our partnership with Victoreanum and ensures the financing and building of the asset trading chain
- with this same partner OUR efforts to obtain a transmitter license is already ongoing
- we have brought in one of the leading payment experts, to build our own payment-to-FIAT, Skrill, Paypal ... gateway
- also included will be the processing for our point-of-sales function

We are even somehow active in the loan business, but thats not for the consumer market, but at the states level,
as a micro-funding tool for startups, together with the EIF (European Investment Fund). We will see, if we can fork something for the
consumer market, using the EIF chain, when we are at that point

We gained an additional new exchange at CREX24 and STOCKS EXCHANGE seems have to reopened trade and even added
ETH-ERC trading pair. This, together with Bittrex and Coinswitch makes Europecoin already today directly exchangeable into
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Euro, Gold and Silver

In short:
I am sorry for our fellows at Bitcoin Bank, they worked very hard.
But, despite this small distraction, this does not affect our progress or portfolio in any way
and Financecloud API is on its path, exactly as we planned, forward ever, backwards never.
'

have fun
Matthias Grin

:
Pages:
Jump to: