Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 33. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
Matthias will be back soon  Smiley

I just phoned an hour with him and he has almost finnished his internet connection issues. He was all the time working at the finance cloud and will be at BCT and telegramm very soon.

stay tuned  Grin
Oh the waiting. Any news in Telegram?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Quote from: Matthias Klees (szenekonzept) from Telegram

just to prevent cobnfusion, i locked myself out by attempting to configure my new route with some overparanoid settings. I still can'*t log into Bitcointalk, thats why i havenbs posted the promised report yet. Maybe someone writes a knotification there, i will stresd some hotlines tomorrow and will probablky be back then ... very frusttrating, but lets face iut, i messed inetwork thing up gloriouslky, lol ....

MfG Alex
Are some parts of report related to Bittrex?

.. well duh, if you tweet it then it probably is. Bittrex and Financecloud device in same sentence?
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
Hi Matthias,

it is so silent... everything fine?
are you enjoying your fast internet access now :-) ?

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

NEVER IDLE .....

My broadband contract is now upgraded and my connection has been repaired, after i received a non functional router.
So since yesterday my web is 10 times faster, and i am flying :-) Of course, just because i have been offline for nearly four days,
this hasn't rendered me idle. More even, it was a helpful situation,, to get all the things done, which i normally have to force myself to do.
Said so, i have plenty of stuff to report and its time to prepare one of my "weekly reports" -
TOMORROW, HERE, SAME-TIME-SAME-PLACE  Grin

have fun,
Matthias   Smiley

PS:  YESSS the Summit is in November :-)

One week till Malta!

What do you mean??

Isn't the Malta conference in November?

It certainly is. One week and 3 months that is then. Undecided
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
One week till Malta!

What do you mean??

Isn't the Malta conference in November?
To be honest, I did not really understand the plans and goals of the EUROPECOIN project, but in any case, it looks very promising

Thank you very much

we are buildig a finance-iot-service-bus where Products, coins, things and services can launch and cross-interact.
The servicebus is formed by a decentralized network  of home devices, that are providing
an easy interface into any of these coins, services, products and so on via an app-store.
The box/device can be controlled by voice with an ai voice-assistant.

Its a iot-finance-smarthub

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Name suggestion:   VADIM

Voice-Activated Device-Integration Module

The meaning seems appropriate too!!  "a powerful ruler" and "the knowing one".  Cheesy

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vadim

Well that's certainly best so far - and I guess it's going to remain as such.
legendary
To be honest, I did not really understand the plans and goals of the EUROPECOIN project, but in any case, it looks very promising

Thank you very much

we are buildig a finance-iot-service-bus where Products, coins, things and services can launch and cross-interact.
The servicebus is formed by a decentralized network  of home devices, that are providing
an easy interface into any of these coins, services, products and so on via an app-store.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

The meaning seems appropriate too!!  "a powerful ruler" and "the knowing one".  Cheesy

Hy thank you,
thats quite cool, also the phonetics should work quite well (in terms of recognition),
In the next two days my audio testing equipment will  be delivered.
Then i will check out immediately.

small update on our release event, "Blockchain Summit" officially  announced us today

Spread this tweet:
https://twitter.com/BlockchainMT/status/1013445485359755266

Have fun
Matthias Cheesy

Quality Crypto Collector

Thank you very much

The servicebus is formed by a decentralized network  of home devices, that are providing

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary

Thank you very much

have fun
Matthias Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
legendary

update

FINISHED TODAY:

Europecoin Financecloud Api IPFS-CLUSTER LAYER
+ cross-cloud / cross-device file management & dashboard

This is the key to omni-decentralization, privacy and stability for FINANCLOUD API
We implemented a graphical Filemanagement Interface, that looks familiar for average  home-users and
that operates across different cloud systems and devices and services, without the user having to care about "locations".

For average users, who, of course, do care about details like that, we are providing a cluster management dashboard for distributed
cloud and filesystems, that offers them full control with maximum comfort.

We also tested some of our finished IOT media functions and can proudly confirm full SONOS compatibility, with our own open source API.
Works of course also with FINANCECLOUD API voicecontrol

Means: You can skip buying their 700$ SONOS HUB for third party devices.
In fact the list of devices, we are going to replace, is growing rapidly.
Lets ban these clumsy "serverparks" from livingrooms and lets give users
some extra time to focus Cryptocurrency and Trading

USING JUST ONE DEVICE FOR EVERYTHING

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

Quality Crypto Collector
Thanks for the warning!! 

I seem to have avoided serious injury.   Grin

Keep up the great work.
legendary

financecloud.org domain  now active

It points to the FINANCECLOUD API appstore, some of you might already have seen in an earlier stage,
that is now upgraded and sligtly modified.

***TRIGGER WARNING - SLIGHTLY TECHNICAL CONTENT***

This Appstore will over the next days hook on top of  our docker repository server.
Then combine the FINANCECLOUD APP section with docker deployment capabilities, to make apps
possible, that are combining cloud frontends with server instances. Given this Appstore already provides a
developer area with basic app-version control and github integration, this will be the place to go for future app developers.
It already provides an APP Skeleton builder, that will also over the next few days, modified, to be able, to integrate docker uploads
from our repository.This means you can

1) take create an enterprise level client server application
2) upload the server as image to the docker repository
3) provide the configurations to the App Generator and
4) let it generate a skeleton for the FINANCECLOUD API  app & interface.
5) Then you can serve the function as an app to the appstore

***END OF - SLIGHTLY TECHNICAL CONTENT***

6) for users this will provide powerful financial tools with the ease of a smartphone app.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary

OP UPDATED

added some basics Smiley

have fun
Matthias

legendary