Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 43. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

ABOUT LICENSING
(from our partnerthread)

It is important to be able to obtain the relevant bank license to further expand the development, and hope to see the digital bank card transactions in the real world.

We are approaching this from two different angles,
The Bitcoin Bank will obtain the license in two steps in two different countries, first in Dominican (i think) Republic and second in Luxembourg
and at the same time, there is the Europecoin paymentgateway for Financecloud API, where we do the same in Georgia. Because we at Europecoin are
a little bit further through our Gold and Silver partnerships, we will be able to saveguard the success of' Bitcoinbank with our license.

have fun
Matthias

Right. We are planing to apply for payment institution license in Luxembourg shortly. And after that we are going to obtain the banking licence in Dominica, because requirement for reserve capital is just $7 million for a small international bank over there.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary

Our partners announcement thread and a brief descripion of the
Europecoin Financecloud API & Bitcoinbank collaboration

PRESS HERE

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

legendary

OP / Firstpage updated, to reflect our development partnership with "Bitcoin Bank"

about partnership:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30271892

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

legendary

You share my sentiments
Dynamism is important. It is better to change when there is the need to. But what is see with most coins is an abuse of this hence the quote below

3) [Many coins are changing their configuration on a regular base. Every time, they are preventing yet another
self created catastrophy, they are selling this to their users as "progress".  But in fact they are in a treadmill.][/i]

yes, i even feel in many cases the teams are not even aware when they are in this kind of loophole ....
many really believe their sense of progress. There are always some things in your way, that may temporary,
slow you down. (especially if you don't sit on ICO millions) But at least the goal and the concept has to head towards
any form of progress and innovation, other than just updating the basics and some gadgets. Awareness about the
state of your project is the key to take action. My concept, to not loose grip to reality, is to share any event and thought,
regardless if its a success or a fail, with my community and to encourage discussing it. Being embedded into the work, i know,
that my members are having a much better capability,to see things from a different angle and to help with their opinions.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

You share my sentiments
Dynamism is important. It is better to change when there is the need to. But what is see with most coins is an abuse of this hence the quote below

3) [Many coins are changing their configuration on a regular base. Every time, they are preventing yet another
self created catastrophy, they are selling this to their users as "progress".  But in fact they are in a treadmill.][/i]

legendary

Europecoin is a virtual currency with real infrastructure and strong partners. After several years of development, are investors satisfied with the current situation?

scoll up and enjoy their opinions Grin

by the way we took over two years and 5 month ago, spend one year to rescue the coin and to rebuild from scratch.
THEN we developed about eight month, to form the financecloud concept, which we are now building since 5 month.
So "several years" is slightly incorrect. Anyway a project without ICO budget, run entirely by enthusiasts, has
not the same power from start, as a xx million ico project. But over a certain time of building a network,
these partnerships can compensate the initial disadvantage and then it can run as powerful as any other project.
We are now at this point. Expect us ...

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Europecoin is a virtual currency with real infrastructure and strong partners. After several years of development, are investors satisfied with the current situation?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Matthias, thank you for all the hard work. Also love all the updates keeping the community informed.
Activity: 113
Matthias, you are amazing.

With such a huge development of this project, the ERC should be in the top 20 on the coinmarketcap.

I can not wait for more news.

Smiley
If ERC reach top 20 market cap I will pay Matthias a visit. Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Matthias, you are amazing.

With such a huge development of this project, the ERC should be in the top 20 on the coinmarketcap.

I can not wait for more news.

Smiley
legendary

We proudly announce a joined development partnership with BITCOIN BANK

The partnership includes:

- integration of Europecoin into their banking platform
- integration of their bankiing platform into Financecloud API
- Europecoin and multicrypto payment and deposits
- IBAN banking capabilities for all cryptos
- collateral loans
- credit card
- exchange

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Good new Matthias,
And now I'm dreaming one day erc would be acepted by all europeans.  😁

I am sure this will happen,  thank you

BTW preparing some bigger announcement,
watch out here within the next two hours.

have fun
Matthias

Good new Matthias,
And now I'm dreaming one day erc would be acepted by all europeans.  😁
legendary

today i gave a Europecoin seminar to five businesses  and converted four.
They are now preparing to accept ERC and they are telling their business partners, to do the same.
More of that kind to come ....

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary
European government is now recognizing the blockchain technology. http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-18-521_en.htm

Have they contacted you guys?

No and they don't need to. This is the advisor group i first attempted to join.
So it was formed before we finally got in touch with the European Union. Europes advisor landscape
works by forming teams for each field of a topic. These teams are formed by so called "tenders" where you can apply after verification.
These teams are then doing their work and only ask others, when they need help.
We are also advising the European Union, but we are a different field / group. We are working with the EIF (European Investment Fund),
which is the agency, to fund startups and their surrounding infrastructure. We are building and integrating an Europecoin sidechain as
an official payment method, into their microfunding and loans activity.

our register entry is here:
https://goo.gl/DfXPCY

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 448
Merit: 60
imagine me
European government is now recognizing the blockchain technology. http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-18-521_en.htm

Have they contacted you guys?
legendary

Next week i'm educating myself about dongles
and will then have a meeting with "Yubico", evaluating yubikey integration.

have fun
Matthias  Wink

Sounds like a big step forward! Keep the good work! Smiley

yes thank you, basically in terms of partnerships and in terms of technical details,
we have everything in place now. We have the components, the hardware, the licenses and gateways
to complete the device. We are already adding new service on a weekly basis from Gold&Silver, own payment gateway
up to our newest partnership to provide THIS:

FINANCECLOUD API is sparking into existence
and things are adding up quickly now ...
have fun
Matthias Smiley

:
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Next week i'm educating myself about dongles
and will then have a meeting with "Yubico", evaluating yubikey integration.

have fun
Matthias  Wink

Sounds like a big step forward! Keep the good work! Smiley
legendary

New weekly podcast

PRESS TO VISIT

This time about the last layer  of the Financecloud API,
the growing direct convertibility (now into BTC, Gold, Silver, Euro)
the new plan of getting a payment provider (and the coming incorporation in Georgia),
and more ...

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: