Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 48. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

We are online! Yeah!
Visit http://victoreanum.com  to buy GOLD & SILVER using Europecoin

have fun
Matthias Grin

.-
legendary

VICTOREANUM NOW SWITCHES SERVER
expect us, to be online in ~1 hour

have fun
Matthias

legendary

Thanks woody Smiley

By the  way, while enabling Europecoin gold and silver trade, we "accidentally"
created a Presta-Shop payment module. We will clean it  up, to stay professional
and will then release it.

last evening i had yet another learning session, where i learned, to create a decentralized webapp
for Financecloud API and got an deeper understanding of IPFS and Smartcontracts.
Thank you to SIRAJ RAVAL, you saved my day.

My next learning session:
HTML5 interface details for FINANCECLOUD API templating ...

have fun
Matthias Wink

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

small update

GOLD & SILVER Date confirmed and save
Just had a call from http://victoreanum.com Webmaster, implementing the payment.
So starting on Wednesday they will accept #Europecoin for buying GOLD & SILVER. - No extra fees!

have fun
Matthias Grin

Thank you to Google Translate! Oh... and, of course TY to Matt!
legendary

First shots:

Testrun of the checkout process, to buy gold and silver for Europecoin.
Everything works nicely, we are prepared for the launch on Wednesday.

have fun
Matthias Wink

legendary

small update

GOLD & SILVER Date confirmed and save

Just had a call from http://victoreanum.com Webmaster, implementing the payment.
So starting on Wednesday they will accept #Europecoin for buying GOLD & SILVER. - No extra fees!

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary

OUR NEW WEEKLY PODCAST IS OUT NOW

not to many words to say,
WATCH IT! AND PRESS LIKE and SHARE

PRESS TO VISIT

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTbLoICXcAAohDy.jpg:large

tomorrow in our weekly podacst:

- Gold and Silver sale on Victoreanum will start accepting Europecoin  from WED/THURSDAY on

- Financecloud will get an asset-chain bound on ERC and Gold in collaboration and with the financial help of Victoreanum

- we started planning with element14, to bring our FINANCECLOUD  main-ciruit board to perfection

have fun
Matthias

Hello/Hallo ERC-Team,

You are doing great work and I'am sure it will pay off. Have you already tried to apply for listing at litebit? I think for the European market is a good idea to attract more attention and is more user friendly and easy to buy.
Wish you all good luck!

Cheers(Prost Wink

Thank you, litebit looks great (request sent ... )

have fun
Matthias Grin

Wow, great. I hope that they won't miss this chance, listing ERC. It will drive more attention to it and ERC deserves this. It is really an interesting project and I think it is moving more and more in the right direction.
Cheers
legendary

- Gold and Silver sale on Victoreanum will start accepting Europecoin  from WED/THURSDAY on

- Financecloud will get an asset-chain bound on ERC and Gold in collaboration and with the financial help of Victoreanum

- we started planning with element14, to bring our FINANCECLOUD  main-ciruit board to perfection

have fun
Matthias

Hello/Hallo ERC-Team,

You are doing great work and I'am sure it will pay off. Have you already tried to apply for listing at litebit? I think for the European market is a good idea to attract more attention and is more user friendly and easy to buy.
Wish you all good luck!

Cheers(Prost Wink

Thank you, litebit looks great (request sent ... )

have fun
Matthias Grin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTbLoICXcAAohDy.jpg:large

have fun
Matthias

Hello/Hallo ERC-Team,

Wish you all good luck!

Cheers(Prost Wink
legendary

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Europecoin is now listed at CoinGecko.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/europecoin

Oh awesome, thank you for notifying
Just looked into it, its some kind Coinmarketcap++ with community rating right?

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
legendary

UPDATE

we just started planning with element14 to give our FINANCECLOUD API MOTHERBOARD
the last kick to perfection....

have fun
Matthias Wink

legendary
I tried to contact them earlier this week, but they don't seem to be too keen to answer - in english at least. Then again, I tried it via upper corners "kontakt", but now I noticed there's direct e-mail to contact them so maybe I just f'd up that kontakt form. AND maybe they want to wait their webmaster for ERC shiznits. Who knows! I'll try again later.

I don't think the stuff, other than the webmaster and the CEO have to know about that yet,
so they may not understand, what the hell you are talking about.  Grin Better wait until we are done next week.
Europecoin is not the most important thing they are dealing with, to make their business run. So we should cause
as little of work as possible for them.

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
I tried to contact them earlier this week, but they don't seem to be too keen to answer - in english at least. Then again, I tried it via upper corners "kontakt", but now I noticed there's direct e-mail to contact them so maybe I just f'd up that kontakt form. AND maybe they want to wait their webmaster for ERC shiznits. Who knows! I'll try again later.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Thanks for that update! Sounds promising.  Wink

legendary

update gold, silver and asset token chain

Today i had another talk with our new partner "Victoreanum" and now i have an explicit confirmation,
about the starting time of the Gold & Silver sale with Europecoin as a payment.
This weekend, their webmaster will return from vacation. He is already informed and i sent him the
codes for their payment page. So he can start integrating immediately on Monday or Tuesday.

So i estimate the start of Europecoin Gold and Silver trade on Wednesday / Thursday

We also shared some ideas about our joined effort, to build an asset token chain for FINANCECLOUD API
and the concept is starting form a clearer picture, so that i will be able to share more details soon.

By the way:

Server maintenance is complete and our cloudserver is back online ....

thats it for today
have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary
Matthias, I would take "europecoin" back in the title of the thread. When I now search for "europecoin bitcointalk" in google this thread is not found on the first page. Cry

ok, that is bad, i'll put it back, thanks for notification

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 154
Merit: 22
Matthias, I would take "europecoin" back in the title of the thread. When I now search for "europecoin bitcointalk" in google this thread is not found on the first page. Cry
Pages:
Jump to: