Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 58. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

NEW PODCAST

"Report from Brussels and Financecloud Docker Terchnology"

Most of the Brüssels events are already written here, the video gives a summary of the Events.
Also in this Video, the new use of Docker container technology for hosting Financecloud Layers.

(press picture to view)

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Yep, I will announce it till the end of the week)
Activity: 26
And I forgot to mention one small detail - for now I'm a registered expert for Research and Innovation of EU Comission Roll Eyes
https://preview.ibb.co/g32gv6/clipboard_image_1511712477.jpg

Congratulations Yanina! I'm very impressed!

Do we will have soon good news about new exchange?
And I forgot to mention one small detail - for now I'm a registered expert for Research and Innovation of EU Comission Roll Eyes
https://preview.ibb.co/g32gv6/clipboard_image_1511712477.jpg
cepвиc кapтинoк
We submitted our proposal as planned, but a high level of workload of our interlocutors from euif did not allow them to consider it on Friday.
We look forward to their decision somewhere on Monday - Tuesday.
But my team prepare one more surprise for community - and we will release it on Monday - Tuesday too Roll Eyes
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
so are you going to announce something today ?
If all goes as planned!
Activity: 1
so are you going to announce something today ?
Hello! If it all go as planned, than the next big event - signing the agreement of cooperation with EUIF this Friday.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Hello m8es! What are the next Big Events in ERC lifeline?
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1511377668/bb6a6270/19530703_m.png
Today was very productive day! We had a private meeting with executives from European Investment Fund
http://www.eif.org/index.htm
We agreed to start working out concept of blockchainization microfinance instruments for euif and use Europecoin as a prototype.
My team in Kiev already received the main provisions and started to work on it.
We took time till Friday, and if they like our proposition, we will sign agreement of cooperation with European Investment Fund, and Europecoin will become first ever legal crypto instrument in European Union
http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/rec/topics/rec-rdat-trai-ag-2017.html
From today our team (who haven't gone to Brussels) starts to prepare all documents for applying for this Call from EuroComission. From our perspective, blockchainization will be the perfect solution for solving this issue.
If we receive this grant and show us as profs this will be the huge step forward for EuropeCoin Wink
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
And it's me and Matthias after busy day

good looking reps of ERC. Thank you for all your hard work.
Activity: 250
Crypto Developer
So, round table in European Parliament was held. I'was not able to make a selfie, but you can find our photos somewhere on EU Invest Week site. What can I say for sure - even European "old fashioned" investors are impatient to have some legal way to invest in "blockchain and smart contracts" Grin Grin And I'm sure they'll take Europe coin in consideration after our roadshow Roll Eyes
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Is there any calculator for this coin? I would like to know how many coins 7-800 hashes would generate Smiley

My Ryzen 1700X mining  1.5-2.5 ERC per day Smiley

and hashrate? Tongue thats the important figures Cheesy

~ 700 hash/s

Cool is that with 8 cores and 16 threads, I minimg ERC and the system runs smoothly.
Earlier on the Core i7 Skylake 4.5Ghz, it was impossible.

Awesome! I am waiting on a delivery, an older dual xeon 6 core. 12 cores and 24 threads and it Will be a dedicated CPU miner Smiley I am guessing 5-600 hashes. Will post performance when I have it in hand Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Is there any calculator for this coin? I would like to know how many coins 7-800 hashes would generate Smiley

My Ryzen 1700X mining  1.5-2.5 ERC per day Smiley

~ 700 hash/s

Cool is that with 8 cores and 16 threads, I minimg ERC and the system runs smoothly.
Earlier on the Core i7 Skylake 4.5Ghz, it was impossible.
Activity: 250
Crypto Developer

My Ryzen 1700X mining  1.5-2.5 ERC per day Smiley

did you subtract your power bill ? Wink
Activity: 240
Merit: 11

My Ryzen 1700X mining  1.5-2.5 ERC per day Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: