Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 56. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is there Anyone actually using term deposits? 19 coins for aprox 365 days generates a measly 0.5 coins.. :p

I use it. 50% of coins 12 Weeks, 20% 8 Weeks, 20% 4 Weeks, 10% Trade Reserve.

It is a nice and unique feature that also helps to keep the price a bit more stable compared to other alts.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Is there Anyone actually using term deposits? 19 coins for aprox 365 days generates a measly 0.5 coins.. :p

I'm quite sure that everybody uses it. It's a nice feature. If you don't think it's worth the time then you obviously shouldn't use it.

Okay.. yeah I just had to ask.. Im doing about 2-3 coins per day via mining so waiting a year for 0,5 felt a bit long. Good feature and function though. Just wanted to know what ppl thought of it Smiley

oh what hardware are you using? 2-3 a day is quite nice
P.S. I am using Termdeposit also

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

I'm quite sure that everybody uses it. It's a nice feature. If you don't think it's worth the time then you obviously shouldn't use it.

Okay.. yeah I just had to ask.. Im doing about 2-3 coins per day via mining so waiting a year for 0,5 felt a bit long. Good feature and function though. Just wanted to know what ppl thought of it Smiley
Activity: 287
Merit: 115

Activity: 240
Merit: 11
legendary
Thanks Matthias Roll Eyes
And tomorrow New RoadMap for the next two month with very tight scedule and New Product Release will be published Kiss

lol YASNAYA is clearly one of us Grin so you will get, besides the just released Europe paper
(which is again, half through and way ahead of its schedule), two more roadmaps from two "departments", before the end of this month.
Both will be breath taking and will, as always, result in another three month, not giving you any break.

"decentralized multitasking in effect"

By the way did i mention, there is a third team preparing the new ERC major release, with new features at the same time?
ETA in March, project leader: Chris / a.k. LIMX_dev (of course)

no mercy ....
Matthias

WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT?

FINANCECLOUD API INFO
https://erclab.bitcoinsulting.eu.org/index.php/s/crSzZHPhDZSpyV0

EUROPE ROADMAP
https://goo.gl/ByZGiK

PROGRESS:
https://goo.gl/CWLBCH

LATEST PRESS
https://goo.gl/y7VXiB

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Thanks Matthias Roll Eyes
And tomorrow New RoadMap for the next two month with very tight scedule and New Product Release will be published Kiss
legendary
Europecoin is a virtual currency with real infrastructure and strong partners. After several years of development, are investors satisfied with the current situation? Grin
I am not satisfied. I am far beyond satisfied by Matt's strong
continuing efforts and dedication to this project. If you are considering
buying Europe coin... now is the time.

I agree with you. It's a great project for great people.
What Mathiass and the whole team are doing is amazing.
I can say that this is one of the better projects in crypto.

LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

This is why its great

Thank you very much, my role is highly over-rated, there are so many,
who are doing awesome things for Europecoin

... and it's great because of YOU

"red faced"
Matthias  Roll Eyes

Activity: 154
Merit: 22

Stock Exchange Europecoin Trading in Russia just opened,
Give it some life!

https://stocks.exchange/trade/ERC/BTC[/url]

have fun
Matthias Grin

Very great news that we have a second exchange now! Thanks to all people of the community who enabled this!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Europecoin is a virtual currency with real infrastructure and strong partners. After several years of development, are investors satisfied with the current situation? Grin

I agree with you. It's a great project for great people.
What Mathiass and the whole team are doing is amazing.
I can say that this is one of the better projects in crypto.

LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

legendary

by the way, Stocks Exchange Russia is about to also add

Europecoin - Ethereum trading pair

have fun
Matthias Wink

legendary

Stock Exchange Europecoin Trading in Russia just opened,
Give it some life!

https://stocks.exchange/trade/ERC/BTC

have fun
Matthias Grin

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
legendary

Nice to hear about your news

thank you just preparing the next one right now Grin

have fun
Mastthias

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
Nice to hear about your news
legendary

ACCELERATING ...

Some overview for the coming weeks

This week, started our exchange and  payment campaign and we added the first additional platform, exactly as promised three month ago. Further there are some more really cool ones in the queue. Also we have made a huge step in Financecloud API development and a giant one in Brüssels. We are now nearly 3 months ahead of our schedule.and organized the first hardwaretests in China yesterday. While media coverage is increasing i will now spend a week, to put out a very detailed and specific roadmap for our final stage and will replace once more our Bitcointalk OP, which has been nearly rendered useless, given our progress over the last 6 months. Then, while getting a  pro into rethinking my ambitious but maybe a bit to brave and unskilled webpage, i will prepare my suitcase. To use this flow and to accelerate, i got a nice loft in Poland and hired three full time developers from the beginning of February. So i will fly there will start a final four weeks hackaton to completion. Given the conditions, expect the first developer devices, to be ready for manufacturing at the end of March

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

this week press coverage

https://goo.gl/144Qzm

our last podcast

https://youtu.be/NnitzpiZeho

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Listing to russian exchange should be statement to expand - and that probably made you ask about expansion it in the first place.

I don't know if this adds any value to szene's answer, but I'd just like to point out that centralization of power is a global phenomenon and ERC project was pretty much born on idea of decentralization of economical and political powers, and especially economical power to influence politics.

.. or that's how I've understood it! Szene most likely corrects that if necessary!
legendary
R u guys planning to expand to foreign markets?

We are, a worldwide community with a worldwide userbase and a worldwide use case. Europecoins name does not represent regional restriction. It is just run by a team, that is deeply rooted in the European activism movement. You may find out, that our work in Europe is just one activity among many and yet its also the smallest branch compared to our technical development, that has no regional flavor at all.

And yes we are committed to spread where we can. Do you like to engage?

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
R u guys planning to expand to foreign markets?
Pages:
Jump to: