Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 53. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Very nice clean Ann. Thank you!

Wishing everyone a Wonderful Christmas!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Does it still make sense to mine this coin? Or is cost and difficulty worth buying and holding?

Both options are possible. I have a few friends , who are happily mining via suprnova pool.
Solomining is mainly done by the superpowerful. But in terms of profitability, buying and holding
(and using Termdeposit) should be the be the best option for you

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 154
Merit: 22
Does it still make sense to mine this coin? Or is cost and difficulty worth buying and holding?

It depends on your hardware. With a usual PC with good CPU you can get 1-2 coins a day at the moment I think. But when hashrate go up again it will bring you fewer coins.

Buying and holding (term deposit with interest) is always a good idea when you like Europecoin.  Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
legendary

I think this has crossed with our posts and has gone unter the radar,

so let me repost:

Hello Europecoin community,

Europecoin is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's BarterDEX! Right now, P2P, on Mainnet. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 60+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : )

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

thank you to Komodo
have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

Thank you very much!
Lets hope, we see some more people getting an idea about our work and what makes us different.
Should be possible for at least the 5%, who are being able to read, for the rest there are videos, lol

have fun
Mastthias Grin

Perhaps it would be better to remove the other languages until someone translates the new first page again. Some of the sides look very old. Cool From my point of view you can also remove the poll for the book cover.  Wink

Agree, but tried something "creative" instead of deleting ...

have fun
Matthias Grin

Grin Very good idea Matthias! I have voted for "Yes i understood it and its great".  Cool We will see what the other users will vote...
legendary
Thank you very much!
Lets hope, we see some more people getting an idea about our work and what makes us different.
Should be possible for at least the 5%, who are being able to read, for the rest there are videos, lol

have fun
Mastthias Grin

Perhaps it would be better to remove the other languages until someone translates the new first page again. Some of the sides look very old. Cool From my point of view you can also remove the poll for the book cover.  Wink

Agree, but tried something "creative" instead of deleting ...

have fun
Matthias Grin

Thank you very much!

have fun
Mastthias Grin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello Europecoin community,

Europecoin is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's BarterDEX! Right now, P2P, on Mainnet. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 60+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : )

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
legendary

Remake of our Bitcointalk first page [OP]

has been completed. Its now 5 o'clock in the morning and i am finally done.
I hope you like it and the new page gets the message out clearer.

Hi Matthias!

I like the new first page post! It is not too long and everything is explained in a clear way. Also it is more serious than the old one with that many pictures. Wink Hope we get the other languages updated soon. What about a German version? Cool

CryptoMarv

Thank you very much!

have fun
Mastthias Grin

Hi Matthias!

I like the new first page post! It is not too long and everything is explained in a clear way. Also it is more serious than the old one with that many pictures. Wink Hope we get the other languages updated soon. What about a German version? Cool

CryptoMarv
legendary

By the way, this time there is something you may contribute if you like:
1) translate the new OP for free
2) or donate a translation

tell me what you think
have fun & good night
Matthias Grin

yet other great project by

LIMXTECH - BITCOINSULTING GROUP

legendary

I am, later than i expected, finishing a new Bitcointalk first page (OP).
Expect it to appear tonight or tomorrow.

Don't expect a RED-DOT-AWARD style sensation, but it will be less confusing,
to make our project more understandable and will just be up to date.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Very nice to hear, thanks a lot! I think the first page of this thread is very important for all new people who are interested in Europecoin.

small update, still need a few hours, but i am already on Bitcointalk formating text,
so we are nearly done

have fun
Matthias

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Very nice to hear, thanks a lot! I think the first page of this thread is very important for all new people who are interested in Europecoin.
legendary

"OP"DATE

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Fuck this shit. Who deleted my question?
I asked politely, what do I do with 230.000 v1 ERC, and OP fucker deletes thread?
I suppose, you're looking at keeping that, backing it up with some stuff like "it's old, not valid anymore", "can't trade it in anymore" etc?
This is also the main problem of shitcoins spawned in last 3 years - which btw can't happen with FIAT.

Anyway. Great.
Who does it belong to?

there have been more coins requested than ever created,
so Coins are belonging to their holders, that claimed their coins in the period of 1 year (!!)
Because this strange flood of claims (by newbeaccounts only) occurred at the end of the period,
mostly every legitimate owner has been satisfied.

have fun
Matthias

Sadly i discovered the overtake in july 2016 and then it was to late Smiley Had approx 23k old erc. Im just gonna keep my backup file, sad its useless tho Grin
Keep up the good work! Cool
legendary
I asked politely, what do I do with 230.000 v1 ERC, and OP fucker deletes thread?
I suppose, you're looking at keeping that, backing it up with some stuff like "it's old, not valid anymore", "can't trade it in anymore" etc?
This is also the main problem of shitcoins spawned in last 3 years - which btw can't happen with FIAT.

Anyway. Great.
Who does it belong to?

there have been more coins requested than ever created,
so Coins are belonging to their holders, that claimed their coins in the period of 1 year (!!)
Because this strange flood of claims (by newbeaccounts only) occurred at the end of the period,
mostly every legitimate owner has been satisfied.

have fun
Matthias
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Anyway. Great.
Who does it belong to?
legendary

Should that estimate for start production FINANCELOUD DEVICE be march/april or may/june? Or indeed march/june? What's the first target market for that device? Small businesses looking to get FIAT payments converted to crypto? That and microfinancing (if I've understood it correctly) should have some synergy?

I've nothing but questions!

questions are always welcome  Smiley

ok i have seen i have been somehow confusing . I mixed some dates in  the first list, so let me get more specific:

end of February, i will travel to Poland and will meet 3 programmers. A friend organized them for me and we hired them.
I will stay there for 4 weeks. Goal is, to have hopefully the core of the FINANCECLOUD API (software) functioning.

Then i will return to Germany at the beginning of March and at that time, Olaf will have all the circuit boards in place and will have
prepared the production in China, where the guys are already waiting.

They have gotten already first drafts from us and they are estimating about four weeks to get their factory configured and will then start producing.
At that time it will be approximately end of March. This series will be the DEVELOPER VERSION.
So it will be a premature device, that is meant as a reference device for developers, to be able to develop first apps
and to help us finding and solving problems. I am hoping, to be able, to deliver these in the second half of May.

Then i have calculated a testing phase of ~6 month, for not only the devices, but also for bugfixing of the software. I have marked end of November as a target,
to get the production of the final CONSUMER DEVICE going.

But i will already in August meet with the distribution team, to have have the channels, merchants and contractors ready in time. .

This is a tight plan. I feel this its a good way to push projects into existing, before they loose traction.
I am aware, that given, this is mostly new for us, shifts are possible.

keep asking, if something is unclear or missing
it helps me  to get better, to explain this project
have fun
Matthias Grin

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Should that estimate for start production FINANCELOUD DEVICE be march/april or may/june? Or indeed march/june? What's the first target market for that device? Small businesses looking to get FIAT payments converted to crypto? That and microfinancing (if I've understood it correctly) should have some synergy?

I've nothing but questions!
Pages:
Jump to: