Pages:
Author

Topic: [EU/UK GROUP BUY] Blue Fury USB miner 2.2 - 2.7 GH/s - page 13. (Read 64571 times)

Activity: 792
Merit: 1000
Bite me
I believe mine have turned up this morning ....
now to fight my way into work ...
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Hi OC

Is possible the tracking number please?  I have to make plans for the MOnday, Tuesday... and need to know the arrival.

Thanks
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I couldn't get more than 1.2 to 1.4 under Linux with latest versions of cgminer and bfgminer. Bfgminer for windows from the support thread works and I am getting 2.3Ghs Smiley I have got a pi on order so will try again when that arrives.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
If possible I'd like a tracking number too

thanks.
Activity: 266
I haven't heard anything yet, nor seen the package. Could you send me a tracking number?

Thanks!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
One of mine is doing 2.26 and the other is doing 2.6.  The one doing 2.6's LED is flashing red on and off, the 2.26 one is flashing between yellow and red.  Huh

I notice there's another LED on the board "PWR" which doesn't seem to ever light up.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I got a slip on Saturday morning so I will pick them up tomorrow.

Do these bluefuries work "out of the box" with bfgminer 3.5.1 without the need to reflash/reprogram the units?

On Windows 7 the download with the driver has an earlier version of bfgminer, but after I worked that out and downloaded 3.5.1 they have been hashing steadily at 2.3 & 2.4 respectively.

Do these bluefuries work "out of the box" with bfgminer 3.5.1

Mine worked OK, once I plugged them in to something that supported them. Smiley
Activity: 630
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

Do these bluefuries work "out of the box" with bfgminer 3.5.1 without the need to reflash/reprogram the units?
Yes they do.
jml
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

That's all well and good but for two things.  1. I don't have a Windows machine.  2. I don't have a Pi.

So, anyway.  Am I stuck with pointlessly 100% HW errors and no actual mining?   Roll Eyes

What are you using?

Edit: Sorry about the rant, it's been a LONG day, and a bottle of red wine hasn't helped it much...

You should drink sparkling white wine instead, That will cheer you up.

Turned out I had food poisoning (or similar).  Was talking on the big white phone to Ruth and Huey all night, only just managed to eat half a banana there now.   Cry
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
All good here OC dude  Grin

Arrived Saturday morning & all working perfectly. Many thanks & congrats on what was probably the most frustrating GB for you so far.

Well done!!  Grin

Indeed top GB leader as always - this thread has been read 23331 times Smiley
Activity: 686
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
All good here OC dude  Grin

Arrived Saturday morning & all working perfectly. Many thanks & congrats on what was probably the most frustrating GB for you so far.

Well done!!  Grin
Activity: 280
That's all well and good but for two things.  1. I don't have a Windows machine.  2. I don't have a Pi.

So, anyway.  Am I stuck with pointlessly 100% HW errors and no actual mining?   Roll Eyes

What are you using?

Edit: Sorry about the rant, it's been a LONG day, and a bottle of red wine hasn't helped it much...

You should drink sparkling white wine instead, That will cheer you up.
Well, it turns out OpenWRT is missing some packages that stop the BlueFurys working.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
mine arrived today also, thanks for the smooth group buy (my first)  Cool
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
3 arrived today, ty outcast for speedy handling *as always*, worked on cgminer 3.7.2 with zadig update to driver. Hashing at 2.18 / 2.20 / 2.23 GH/s.
Activity: 574
That's all well and good but for two things.  1. I don't have a Windows machine.  2. I don't have a Pi.

So, anyway.  Am I stuck with pointlessly 100% HW errors and no actual mining?   Roll Eyes

What are you using?

TPLink TL-WDR3600 running OpenWRT.  Ran the BEs OK, and runs the

Just tried the BlueFuzzies on the MacBook Pro, they work OK there.  I'm in contact with Luke-Jr about the OpenWRT fail.

Be careful, red wine will likely give you the blues...

What are you using?

TPLink TL-WDR3600 running OpenWRT.  Ran the BEs OK, and runs the

Just tried the BlueFuzzies on the MacBook Pro, they work OK there.  I'm in contact with Luke-Jr about the OpenWRT fail.

Activity: 714
Merit: 601
That's all well and good but for two things.  1. I don't have a Windows machine.  2. I don't have a Pi.

So, anyway.  Am I stuck with pointlessly 100% HW errors and no actual mining?   Roll Eyes

What are you using?
Pages:
Jump to: