Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 13. (Read 48118 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
So now they have "updated" milestone 1 to 1750 ETH (previously 2000 ETH).
That's so they can keep all the ETH even though they know that the project has no chance to succeed with this low amount of capital.

But it looks like they can't even reach that amount.
Only 1346 ETH have been raised so far.
That's around 2% of the hard cap.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
https://rangersprotocol.com/
this is great news for such an incredible project looking forward what next as am sure the ICO will be finish this week...let go last days guy lets go

What are you talking about Huh

Only 1310 ETH have been invested.

That's 2% of the hard cap.
really? only 2%. :/ this project is so great why not many people invest to this. last day of ICO?
Activity: 188
What is your hard cap in the 3rd phase of the ico? Is the 405 eth in your website is the hard cap to close the ico?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I don't get one thing, final phase 3 has a limited supply of 427 ETH, if you sell all phase 3 tokens you won't reach your 2000 eth softcap Huh

Collected so far https://etherscan.io/address/0xb70f92ff6bca4aa0c61973c27243978b20ecbe5a#internaltx + phase 3 ETH
this is great news for such an incredible project looking forward what next as am sure the ICO will be finish this week...let go last days guy lets go

What are you talking about Huh

Only 1310 ETH have been invested.

That's 2% of the hard cap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
If my memory serves me right, the original plan was for the ICO to end on September 27, right? But it was moved to the 14th of October. Or am I wrong? Either way, we are already on the last stage. I was just asking because I think the EventChain ICO will be sold out within September.  Wink

Cheers!

Yes, October 14! but some ICO Calendar had it Sep 27 incorrectly for a bit sorry!

eventchain...has done so well and i dont care at what point it sold out...all what matters to me dev will not stop the project either way..am so happy this is finilly coming to live and we are going to see another life saving project with ease in the way we buy out ticket...good luck dev and keep the good work

Yes it's great to be building such a great project! I love everyone being on board the signature campaign it's just fantastic.

My guess is that it will not reach the ICO end date before all the EVT tokens will be completely sold out. We are already very high on the Final Phase, more than 70% already. And we still have several days left in September. This ICO might end within this month. Great trust from investors. Great job, EventChain Team!
Less than 1300 ETH have been raised so far. This might not even make the soft cap...

But even if it does. How are the going to compete with other companies who raised tens of millions?

The team will have a nice time for a few months and then they will tell everyone that the project is dead.
Activity: 167
If my memory serves me right, the original plan was for the ICO to end on September 27, right? But it was moved to the 14th of October. Or am I wrong? Either way, we are already on the last stage. I was just asking because I think the EventChain ICO will be sold out within September.  Wink

Cheers!

Yes, October 14! but some ICO Calendar had it Sep 27 incorrectly for a bit sorry!

eventchain...has done so well and i dont care at what point it sold out...all what matters to me dev will not stop the project either way..am so happy this is finilly coming to live and we are going to see another life saving project with ease in the way we buy out ticket...good luck dev and keep the good work

Yes it's great to be building such a great project! I love everyone being on board the signature campaign it's just fantastic.
Activity: 266
The rank  on  Member has changed, please reconsider.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child

Cheers!
Activity: 167
Guys, help me..! How to change my address MEW in this campaign, bcause I using private key to open in scam website MEW, and I give this web from notification slack Eventchain..

You should contact the bounty campaign manager immediately and tell him that your private key related to your bounty address was compromised. Ask the manager if it is possible to change your submitted address.

yes ,just pm bounty manager or post to bounty thread ,i think manager will help you ,take easy ,there is a lot time before bounty contribute
I've sent an email to [email protected], but not replied, can you show the manager. I am from Indonesia

Yes it was all dealt with!! thank you.
Activity: 448
EventChain offers a remedy to a number of problems that arise due to the monetary nature of the decentralized ticket selling system.Amazing concept
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
Guys, help me..! How to change my address MEW in this campaign, bcause I using private key to open in scam website MEW, and I give this web from notification slack Eventchain..

You should contact the bounty campaign manager immediately and tell him that your private key related to your bounty address was compromised. Ask the manager if it is possible to change your submitted address.

yes ,just pm bounty manager or post to bounty thread ,i think manager will help you ,take easy ,there is a lot time before bounty contribute
I've sent an email to [email protected], but not replied, can you show the manager. I am from Indonesia
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
Activity: 200
https://rangersprotocol.com/
hi people, developers and team

how many phases do you have to close the ico? only 3 phases? i only see three phases in the website.
Phase-1 Token Sale 1140 EVC/ETH
Phase-2 Token Sale 920 EVC/ETH
Phase-3 Token Sale 800 EVC/ETH
fyi
Activity: 115
hi people, developers and team

how many phases do you have to close the ico? only 3 phases? i only see three phases in the website.
Pages:
Jump to: