Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 8. (Read 48118 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Is there a distribution of signature bounties?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★
Is the guy who runs this project involved in another ICO?
Activity: 658
When will it be listed on coinmarketcap?
This token needs to be seen by people.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
well well i guess this is becoming super exciting as everyone is getting his card i can wait to touch mine...
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
I totally love the token card. Will always make a nice souvenir from early crypto days. I would appreciate if there is more updates from EVC. The updates were mainly about the promotion lately.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
guys where is trading EVC? only https://etherdelta.com/#EVC-ETH or is there some kind of exchange?

If you invested you lost more than 80% as well as time
for me this a big Scam Project
Activity: 168
When you will finished crowdsale at last? Crowdsale still alive?
https://eventchain.io/Purchase/
Stop this at last, and start doing product.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
guys where is trading EVC? only https://etherdelta.com/#EVC-ETH or is there some kind of exchange?
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
I have received my EVC token card in the mail today, glad to see a crypto project with a real life application
Do we know when this ICO end date is since it's been extended a couple of times already
Activity: 173
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?

There are several competitors.
You should check out GET-Protocol https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-get-protocol-gutstickets-live-product-2111306.
They are the only ones with a working product and they are already selling tickets on the ETH blockchain.
Their ICO will be next week.

Every project is bound to have competitors, even if not at first. There is also Aventus, BlockTix, and this newer popup crypto tickets.

Most of us are trying to achieve the same goals, taking down ticketmaster and adopting blockchains to be more fair with ticketing.

We all seem to be starting out in different geographic regions, and there more than enough events in the world for us to all grow and get a piece of market share, however having these competitors keeps us on our feet and always trying to re-innovate and keep up.

We wish them the best of luck.
I have read about them and i am not worried about them as long as EVC takes the biggest piece of the pie and always one step ahead of the game investors should be fine.

How can EC "stay ahead of the game" when GET-Protocol are selling tickets NOW.
Plus they have already raised 8800 ETH in the capped presale alone, despite an individual cap.
EC has only raised 2000 ETH in total so far.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

You should check out GET-Protocol https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-get-protocol-gutstickets-live-product-2111306.
They are the only ones with a working product and they are already selling tickets on the ETH blockchain.

Every project is bound to have competitors, even if not at first. There is also Aventus, BlockTix, and this newer popup crypto tickets.

Most of us are trying to achieve the same goals, taking down ticketmaster and adopting blockchains to be more fair with ticketing.

We all seem to be starting out in different geographic regions, and there more than enough events in the world for us to all grow and get a piece of market share, however having these competitors keeps us on our feet and always trying to re-innovate and keep up.

We wish them the best of luck.
I have read about them and i am not worried about them as long as EVC takes the biggest piece of the pie and always one step ahead of the game investors should be fine.
Activity: 173

Activity: 41
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wazzup, Eventchain? Is your ICO never-ending? LOL.  Grin
Activity: 14
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Hello there dev.

Can anyone please publish some updates here? We are already entering November 1. How shall the plan go from here?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

It seems like the ICO got extended, right? Does anyone know when it will finish now?

Truth be told, I don't exactly know the latest situation and plan of this project. No more updates here for a while from any of the project team. I just hope they are still sincerely determined to pursue this. For now, we will just wait for the updates. I hope they will release an official one soon so that we will be guided accordingly.
Activity: 47
 Is there approximate figure on profiits since founding?
Activity: 59
Hello there dev.

Can anyone please publish some updates here? We are already entering November 1. How shall the plan go from here?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

It seems like the ICO got extended, right? Does anyone know when it will finish now?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
The updates are in the telegram only for now so any questions can be asked there.
I confirmed with Bounty manager that is now OK to change signatures and have done
so.

Well, thanks for this update Sephire. I hope this clarifies all the questions regarding the end of signature campaign once and for all. Congratulations to EventChain for a successful ICO!
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
The updates are in the telegram only for now so any questions can be asked there.
I confirmed with Bounty manager that is now OK to change signatures and have done
so.
Pages:
Jump to: