Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 10. (Read 48118 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
My rank has changed, please adjust the table.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
When will the ico concludes? How much was raised already?
Activity: 115
So 1.5 mil EVC sold in ICO. sorry for the wrong info.
You extented ICO till November? How much you raised already?

30,643,000 EVC sold

30 millions tokens sold? Really? Its around 30,000 eth. Are you sure?

no. I am not sure. Current ICO sold 1803ETH worth EVC according to etherscan. Total supply 84,000,000 EVC and 30,600,000EVC collectiv amount of holders. there was presale aswell. I can imagine that those 30mil will be circulating amount. there was discussion on slack about that. i need to check it again.
Activity: 168

30,643,000 EVC sold

30 millions tokens sold? Really? Its around 30,000 eth. Are you sure?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
how long will the ico go?

now it is at 80% and i bought some evc now too Smiley

That is a good move, mate. It is good that you were able to join at the last minute. I think that 80% selling of EVC tokens will become 90% in a few days and then 100% will follow. This is a good project that will address a problem that has been bugging the fans and supporters of concerts and other big events.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
how long will the ico go?

now it is at 80% and i bought some evc now too Smiley

30,643,000 EVC sold
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
They planning to sell tickets to concert at first (as they have collaboration with music Japan company). But may be they will expand more kinds
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
ICO still alive or finished?
Which types of tickets you want to offer? How about tickets to fly?
Activity: 66
this project is going places i read about it almost everyday.ticketing is always an issues whenit comes to buying and attending the event..if this project will clam down on all the issues we are having then it a big deal for me..dev and team i wish u well my questions though when can see some progress
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
wooow!!!Somebody just bought for 90eth.
We have just 0.45% 8eth to finnish the ICO!!!!

GO GO HUUUGGEE EVENTCHAIN

congratulations!!!! Cheesy
congratulations evc.....we are waiting for your new ann

Congratulations to all! We will continue until October 31 to coordinate the work with the opening of exchanges. We reached a soft cap of 2000 ETH and rose above 2100 + ETH including presale! The project will continue, and we are close to listing in the core cryptocurrency exchanges! We have completed a partnership with EtherDelta as an exchange and will be listed in early November. We are working on other exchanges and do not want to go to crap exchanges to destroy liquidity. Our team is working hard on this, and thanks to everyone contributing as a community we will make this project a success.

Can you please be more specific, KrakAJAX. What do you exactly mean by "we will continue until October 31?" Are you referring to the ICO? Or are you referring to our posting here to promote EventChain even more? I am more than willing to go the distance with you and the entire EventChain Team and Project to give EventChain its much deserved success.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Congratulations to all! We will continue until October 31 to coordinate the work with the opening of exchanges. We reached a soft cap of 2000 ETH and rose above 2100 + ETH including presale! The project will continue, and we are close to listing in the core cryptocurrency exchanges! We have completed a partnership with EtherDelta as an exchange and will be listed in early November. We are working on other exchanges and do not want to go to crap exchanges to destroy liquidity. Our team is working hard on this, and thanks to everyone contributing as a community we will make this project a success.

It is not the ICO that will determine the future of the project. It does not have any basis. What determines success is the hardwork and perseverance of the team. I know that EventChain is determined enough to make the project successful despite the ICO outcome. Rest assured that the support behind EventChain remains solid.

keep doing the good work and we are behind you....i will keep pushing this and i am still waiting to buy my first ticket....my question though with the soft cap meet when are u looking at issuing the first ticket sales and for which event
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child

It is not the ICO that will determine the future of the project. It does not have any basis. What determines success is the hardwork and perseverance of the team. I know that EventChain is determined enough to make the project successful despite the ICO outcome. Rest assured that the support behind EventChain remains solid.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
So, you will countinue crowdsale for 2 more weeks?  Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 105

iFLYER its a working startup! Just open google or their site and look.

Look:

iFLYER is a Japanese entertainment portal for festival, live music, and club event information.

Founded Date:
Jul 7, 2006

So, iFLYER its a 11 years old company. not just created.
Get some leftovers. ICO almost finnished!!! 5% left Grin
Pages:
Jump to: