Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 19. (Read 48118 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Only 900 ETH invested in total?

Why is there no interest in this ico?

i dont undertand that too!  Angry
One problem is that there are a lot of ICOs in October and people saving their money for them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Market is weird and very prone to fud spreading. There was some gossips about EventChain but for now it's seems over
Activity: 294

Maybe the 'smear campaign' has been affected investors' mind that's why EventChain got no massive interest from them. It's up to the team now on how to handle it!

I'm sure the marketing team will find a way to attract more investors. The project is interesting and the potential market huge, more over this projects would bring a lot of benefits to the users. I'm sure it could really work.
Activity: 490

I could see why people would want to put down other coins in the same industry as competition in fear that if eventchain does well the other coins may not do as well, and I see your argument where you want the whole industry to grow and it would be bullish to invest in both! I see room in the industry for us all to grow and help make the ticketing industry better with our different approaches. I think having multiple coins in similar industries just like in prediction market coins produces healthy competition and further growth for that individual industry!
Totally agree, but there will always be cunning in the various things that we live, even soccer/football has something called diving.
I feel bad about your previous marketing contractor  Sad
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Maybe the 'smear campaign' has been affected investors' mind that's why EventChain got no massive interest from them. It's up to the team now on how to handle it!
Activity: 588

Unfortunatelly market is unpredictable most of the times. Sometimes it gives millions to scam projects and sometimes it doesn't give anything to good projects.

But there is still time, who knows.

give it time, these past few days the market really came down , with all crytos suffering double digit losses. Not a lot of people want to invest now. even though now would be a good time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Unfortunatelly market is unpredictable most of the times. Sometimes it gives millions to scam projects and sometimes it doesn't give anything to good projects.

But there is still time, who knows.
Activity: 154

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

keep claim , btc and eth recover now ,i think this a good signal ,many people willl joined in ,there is a long time before ico end
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I think we should focus on the progress of  EventChain project rather than discussing FUD's which could be black propaganda.

The person who will invest his money into something will not ignore anything and it's EC team's duty to clear the doubts and counter the accusations.
Legit one does this.

What I dont get is why all this reddit stuff came up now after more than 20 days and just in the beginning of the EventChain ICO.

Because sometimes posts don't get popular at the same day. They just need few eyes to look upon them and then they will spread like wildfire.

More likely because a user, who btw supports the GUTS ticketing project, posted the reddit link in this thread 2 days ago right after the EventChain ICO started.

I dont wanna justify what the EventChain ex-marketing manager apparanty said and what not. In my opinion it was a just a well timed comment (by a supporter of a competitor?) in a time where there was already a lot of FUD because of the market crash. Just sayin'
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I think we should focus on the progress of  EventChain project rather than discussing FUD's which could be black propaganda.

The person who will invest his money into something will not ignore anything and it's EC team's duty to clear the doubts and counter the accusations.
Legit one does this.

What I dont get is why all this reddit stuff came up now after more than 20 days and just in the beginning of the EventChain ICO.

Because sometimes posts don't get popular at the same day. They just need few eyes to look upon them and then they will spread like wildfire.
Activity: 518
Could somebody please explain to me how to add EventChain as a custom token to my Ethereum wallet? I have already participated in the ICO. When will the tokens be distributed?
Please have a look at those page or use the search function before asking the same question all the time.

I have already posted the infos some days ago: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21904185

The details for adding the token as a custom token to MEW or Mist are:

Contract Address: 0xb62d18dea74045e822352ce4b3ee77319dc5ff2f
Token Decimals: 18
Token Symbol: EVC

The tokens will be distributed right after end of the token sale.
Thanks for your help my friend. I'm waiting for my tokens from ICO and now I know how to add them to my wallet Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Could somebody please explain to me how to add EventChain as a custom token to my Ethereum wallet? I have already participated in the ICO. When will the tokens be distributed?
Please have a look at those page or use the search function before asking the same question all the time.

I have already posted the infos some days ago: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21904185

thanks for the info, this will surely be useful for the newcomers.

I feel this should be posted in the OP for all the ETH based tokens. Scammers take it as an advantage and scam newbies with providing the custom token details and giving them offers. Slack is full of it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I think we should focus on the progress of  EventChain project rather than discussing FUD's which could be black propaganda.

Legit one does this.

Activity: 588

thanks for the info, this will surely be useful for the newcomers.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Legit one does this.

Just read through the last page of this threat, saw this post and thought: so true! focusing on the pjectes progress will give the answers

In some months people will be sad that they didnt invest in EC.
You dont have to invest a lot but some small numbers are also good, thats what I did. Just bought some but not much.

Just to see the progress of this project.
Keep it up team! Keep us up-to-date!
Activity: 154

Legit one does this.

Just read through the last page of this threat, saw this post and thought: so true! focusing on the pjectes progress will give the answers
Pages:
Jump to: